Pages:
Author

Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns! - page 8. (Read 56217 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Fight fire with photos.
Does anyone have 8mm Mauser ammo by any chance? Im a big time Mauser collector, but its a pain to find ammo now a days.

I do.
Activity: 826
I have a 30 RND AK Mag "Very good to exc" Blued european with rib back ridge has some cosmoline on it
Also have a 40 RND AK Mag "Asian Military" sealed in bag

I will entertain all offers over $30 since gun/mag prices have gone thru the roof the last month.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does anyone have 8mm Mauser ammo by any chance? Im a big time Mauser collector, but its a pain to find ammo now a days.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Activity: 756
who wants some .357 mag ammo?!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Is the M6 an LWRC? What kind of lower?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-springfield-armory-m6-scout-137944

Springfield Armory M6 Scout 22 hornet.

Lower is a Palmetto State Armory PA-15 Multi
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
Just got back this morning from the 4-Day Rifle Class at Front Sight.
I couldn't find any ammo before I left, but Stockpile Defense had ammo they sold only to students, and only enough for the class you are taking.  I paid $264 for 460 rounds of 5.56.

7.62x39 was $329 for 460 rnds.

If these prices keep going up, I'm going to have to go back to my childhood days and just throw rocks Cry

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
I went to the fun show this weekend and it was NUTS. ...
Crazy her in Wisconsin also. I keep kicking myself for not building 2 AR's. Which was my original plan. If I had, I would sell one and not only pay for the first, but make a profit. I'm just glad that my first thought a few weeks ago was to buy a set of P-Mags. Today they are 70ish?
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
I went to the fun show this weekend and it was NUTS. Just packed, wall-to-wall people; they even had a line to exit the place! Crappy Wolf 5.56 was going for $1200 per case, and it was actually selling. The cheapest AR you could find was $1800 for some obscure brand with a poly lower. Real deal Colts were selling for $3400 out the door. 9mm Glock Gen4s were nowhere to be found. Ugh.
Activity: 711
Fight fire with photos.
Is the M6 an LWRC? What kind of lower?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Last I checked every shelf is bare as a bone.

This is what i have been finding as well.  People are making a killing on broker.  Sad
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Selling my M6 for BTC.  Also have a lower I want to sell for BTC.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I'll check to see if I can pick up another can of 420 rds on post. Last I checked every shelf is bare as a bone.
legendary
Does anyone have any Federal .223/5.56 they want to part with for BTC?

I don't, but might know someone who would.  However, getting him to part with any of his stash is going to be rather expensive.  Give me an offer, and I'll pass it on.

Never mind, I just pointed this thread out to him, and he said.  "No thanks, I'm keeping what I got."

Thanks for looking out.   Still searching.............
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

I don't, but might know someone who would.  However, getting him to part with any of his stash is going to be rather expensive.  Give me an offer, and I'll pass it on.

Never mind, I just pointed this thread out to him, and he said.  "No thanks, I'm keeping what I got."
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
which is better HK USP or SIG Sauer for 9mm and .40cal
H&K hands down. Dat Deutsch technik.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
which is better HK USP or SIG Sauer for 9mm and .40cal
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Pro Tip: Baby powder on the inside of your holster.
Pages:
Jump to: