Pages:
Author

Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN - page 12. (Read 1486 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 17, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I think you provide us with a link because, this is a big positive news and needs to be publicized and you can't do good publicity without origin of story or source.
this has nothing to do with altcoins!

Really you mean? It has everything to do with altcoin and anything that is termed as digital currency. Don't we analyse the market and see that anytime bitcoin suffers, altcoins also dive?
And when it improves, we see green everywhere too.
As long as that has not changed, I also believe good news for bitcoin is also good news for altcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
September 17, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

Where is the link to this info?

We're aware the Japan are very much  adopting cryptocurrency, Roger Ver as far as I know lead an influence over the community.
But it would be great to see if they Japanese can create a jobsite which they are also paying BTC. If they use the LaborX of the chronobank (TIME), it will have a very massive effect on crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
Good step and it will impact positively on coinmarket and hope other countries like Russia,USA,S.korea will do it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 17, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin 

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
September 17, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising. Still I am convinced that 2019 will be a very dynamic and exciting year for the markets. Many interesting projects are coming out, some will be actual gamechangers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
Pages:
Jump to: