Pages:
Author

Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN - page 8. (Read 1486 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 24, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
I think Japan has implemented good things for bitcoin, although bitcoin is currently accepted in Japan but Japan has made a new thing by making payments to employees in the company, this makes it easier to use bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:46:57 PM
It is very good initiative that Japan is started paying salary in bitcoin but if they have unskilled and uneducated workers they even don't know what is bitcoin how they will manage but it is paid to the high staff that is good and it will more good if they buy products things through bitcoin then may be the other companies in the multinational enterprises can also start this payment method.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
Bitcoin was already accepted as paying salary on hongkong and other part of USA. This is a great upgrade for the bitcoin because this will help a lot for the investors to invest easy without converting it. In the 5 years most of the companies will accept bitcoin same as the banks. And later on we will have a greater breakthrough with bitcoin.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

This will be very good news for the crypto world.
but I disagree somewhat with your statement "many will become millionaires and billionaires"
because the formula is that if there are those who have benefited it is certain that on the other hand there are those who are disadvantaged so that not all people will be billionaires.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
September 24, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

Nothings new bout that because Japans acceptance for bitcoin and adaption as their legal tender and currency meaning that they are opening everything in consideration and with that is using this currency in all aspects specially in economic fundamentals

Bitcoin is one big factor for the worldwide usage and to help the world in maintaining its balance for the businesses and company obligations
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
As nowadays market drop down and mostly users are very panic such a type news give them that not to be panic and it's really a good news that companies in japan paying salary in bitcoin these type of step proving bitcoin more trusting and promising.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 24, 2018, 10:44:59 PM
That's an interesting thing, and probably as much as they know the potential of Bitcoin and the Crypto market. Japan is also the first country to detect Blockchain technology so businesses are already supporting the development of this technology. that was amazing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
they are too scare bitcoin just because they can't control it. they don't realize how bitcoin good it is. fast transaction, low fee. our government need do exactly like japanese government did.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
September 24, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

What is the name of the company so that i will be able to use it and search for it as a basis, when somebody asks me if cryptocurrency is real legit. Not just japan pays digital currency also in part lf zimbabwe if i am not mistaken but one of the first world country specifically japan completely allows and implement of paying salary in bitcoin.  I was just thinking of what wallet are they using. 
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:30:25 PM
It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 24, 2018, 10:26:15 PM
I think this is not new news, Japan has realized before other countries accept bitcoin. bitcoin has a good place there, geographical, business, economic and political conditions are very supportive of bitcoin to create a stable crypto market.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
I doubt that news. But if it is, then it's good for crypto. We need to verify that this information is accurate.
Activity: 403
September 22, 2018, 08:18:28 PM
this is old news, I am already familiar with this news, and in fact has no effect on the price of bitcoins or even altcoins, I think if Japan pays workers with bitcoin then what does it have to do with altcoin?
Indeed it does not affect the price of altcoins, but some Bitcoin holders usually always venture into the altcoin and look for altcoins to be potential investments, if the adoption of the altcoin increases the price of the altcoin will rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 22, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Actually, this is already an old news which is already started last Dec 2017. The workers have their option on how they will receive their salary either thru Yen or thru Bitcoin payment in which mostly choose Bitcoin in support to their government that fully supported Bitcoin existence but it is clear that it did not help to pump up Bitcoin price since then as Bitcoin until now is in the middle of bearish trend. https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/191437-japan-gmo-internet-bitcoin-salaries.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
They should not try this with alts
Activity: 150
September 22, 2018, 07:43:47 PM
Bitcoin will gradually be accepted as a mode of payment by the world. It is a nice initiative by companies in Japan trying to make the use of bitcoin as a normal currency. I wish the whole world could accept and use this method to pay workers.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

I really believe that's good news you share but can you put link for the reference regarding this good news, by way japan is one of the rich and popular country from the industry of new technologies specially in the electronics.

This news japan companies paying bitcoin for salary is big help to cryptocurrency community hope this news help to grow up again the bitcoin proce in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.
It has a LOT to do with altcoins! The more the acceptability of bitcoin, the better for the altcoins and the general cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin controls the market as everything in the crypto market is tilted towards it. If bitcoin is healthy or strong, then the entire market including the altcoins will be healthy and strong also with the support of bitcoin. You should know that if bitcoin collapses, it may spell doom for the cryptocurrency market and even this forum may cease to exist. Therefore, every good news for Bitcoin, is indirectly a good news for the alts.
Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
That's not surprising because Japan is the country really support bitcoin, in Japan you can use bitcoin for daily transaction. I also ever heard this news before, Japan has Made a good step and because of that Japan can be role model for another country. Hope will many countries support bitcoin so one day we can use bitcoinfor daily life.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
But the problem is these "lucky"-workers can't pay bitcoin as fiat. In cities we still have a lot of places, where you can't pay by bitcoin.

Yes there are hardly few countries like Malta and Estonia which promote crypto but bankers will be a pain in every country .
Pages:
Jump to: