Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 9. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Well

Private pre-sale:
Softcap reached! SOLD OUT US $3 000 000

I think this is an excellent result, you can add this information to the main post.
What kind of project are you talking about? if Skychain, they have softcap is 10 million tokens. At the moment, sold more than 8
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Well

Private pre-sale:

I think this is an excellent result, you can add this information to the main post.

Added.

I also added ICO TrustedHealth to the list of projects.  Pre-sale of this ICO will begin next week - 20 march.

MediChain should also be added to list, I have the links in my sig if you want to check it out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Well

Private pre-sale:

Added.

I also added ICO TrustedHealth to the list of projects.  Pre-sale of this ICO will begin next week - 20 march.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Company Skychain Global  reviewing key terms ICO in order to make them more attractive to buyers tokens.

1. We reduce the total token issue from 36 000 000 to 14 400 000 tokens.
2. Tokens available for sale 12 000 000 (hardcap) instead of 30 000 000 earlier.
3. Tokens of the team, partners and advisors-20% from 12 000 000 – 2 400 000 Oh. There's no change.
4. Softcap remains the same, 10 000ц 000 tokens.
5. The cost of the first 10 000 000 tokens – $ 0.95, the next million$ 1.05, the last million$1.25.
6. We extend the ICO period for a week, until April 8. This is caused by the latest decline in the cryptocurrency market, and a decrease in the business activity of ICO investors watching the developments.

What do you think about it?

I think this is great news for those who have already invested. A smaller number of tokens will be issued, hence the price for them on the exchange will be higher. It's only strange that the soft cap remained unchanged.
They extend the period of the ICO for a week. I think in the current conditions this is the right decision. Also I am glad that they reduced the hard-cap by almost 50% this is a good solution and can increase the liquidity of the tokens
I agree with you. The price of the token is so great (more than $ 1). The decrease in the total number of issued tokens will definitely affect the token price increase.I think many other projects would not hurt to adopt this practice from Skychain
Activity: 602
Company Skychain Global  reviewing key terms ICO in order to make them more attractive to buyers tokens.

2. Tokens available for sale 12 000 000 (hardcap) instead of 30 000 000 earlier.
3. Tokens of the team, partners and advisors-20% from 12 000 000 – 2 400 000 Oh. There's no change.
4. Softcap remains the same, 10 000 000 tokens.
5. The cost of the first 10 000 000 tokens – $ 0.95, the next million$ 1.05, the last million$1.25.
6. We extend the ICO period for a week, until April 8. This is caused by the latest decline in the cryptocurrency market, and a decrease in the business activity of ICO investors watching the developments.

I think they got their whale. Also I think that`s last good chance to by it for good price. Even for $1,25
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Company Skychain Global  reviewing key terms ICO in order to make them more attractive to buyers tokens.

4. Softcap remains the same, 10 000ц 000 tokens.

I think this is great news for those who have already invested. A smaller number of tokens will be issued, hence the price for them on the exchange will be higher. It's only strange that the soft cap remained unchanged.
They extend the period of the ICO for a week. I think in the current conditions this is the right decision. Also I am glad that they reduced the hard-cap by almost 50% this is a good solution and can increase the liquidity of the tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 434

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Well

Private pre-sale:

On the official website of the skychain, the indicator does not show an achievement. Or do you add here previously collected?
Well

Private pre-sale:

Excellent result. And the project just does its job. Diminished and calm
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Well

Private pre-sale:

Activity: 248
The information you provided has some useful purposes about the medical field and they are going to be useful to people in the entire universe. Medical   data is a major source of health living of man and if they are added to the blockchain, may have some added advantages to the society we live. Thanks for the great research you carried out. keep it up sir.

Today there was another new project on the horizon - http://www.xmedchain.com/

Decentralized Global Medical Demand Management + AI Big Data Platform.
200 followers on Twitter))))

Added.

Frankly speaking, the description is a complete Chinese copy of the idea of the team of Skychain.
But the slogan proudly declares: "XMED Chain - The World 1 st Global Medical Blockchain"  Cheesy

XMED Chain - The World 1 st Global Medical Blockchain.
It's too late to shout out such the slogan. This project is clearly not popular and I do not think that it will be able to take a leading position

Unfortunately, everything is based on the leaders of opinions. Now some sort of top blogger will say that it's good. And a lot of people will incur money
Yes, that's for sure. Very much depends on the recommendations of recognized experts. I'm sure even today that a slightest hint from V.Buterin on any project will immediately make explosive popularity for such ICO.

I think that the opinion of some experts can already be bought. Unfortunately, this market is already turning into a manipulation

lol. Already long ago opinions of experts are on sale, in general everything is on sale now. Who becomes famous a little - immediately begins to monetize his credibility.

If you advertise frankly fraudulent projects, then very soon from the authority there will be nothing

noone will not believe to this person
Activity: 518
7280631 SKCH TOKENS SOLD for now. Looks like they will get more than just their softcap Cool
Just take a look at our discussions about Skychain in this topic. No one doubted their success. They are in the lead among competitors
Merit: 103

Added.

Frankly speaking, the description is a complete Chinese copy of the idea of the team of Skychain.
But the slogan proudly declares: "XMED Chain - The World 1 st Global Medical Blockchain"  Cheesy

It's too late to shout out such the slogan. This project is clearly not popular and I do not think that it will be able to take a leading position

Unfortunately, everything is based on the leaders of opinions. Now some sort of top blogger will say that it's good. And a lot of people will incur money
Yes, that's for sure. Very much depends on the recommendations of recognized experts. I'm sure even today that a slightest hint from V.Buterin on any project will immediately make explosive popularity for such ICO.

I think that the opinion of some experts can already be bought. Unfortunately, this market is already turning into a manipulation

lol. Already long ago opinions of experts are on sale, in general everything is on sale now. Who becomes famous a little - immediately begins to monetize his credibility.
Activity: 602
7280631 SKCH TOKENS SOLD for now. Looks like they will get more than just their softcap Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Added.

But the slogan proudly declares: "XMED Chain - The World 1 st Global Medical Blockchain"  Cheesy

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Added.

But the slogan proudly declares: "XMED Chain - The World 1 st Global Medical Blockchain"  Cheesy

Added.

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

Added.

Pages:
Jump to: