Pages:
Author

Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field. - page 11. (Read 3341 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The rating of Skychain very strongly growed. What is the reason for this?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hello to all!

I tried to find all the competing projects in the field of medicine, which are based on the blockchain.

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

Maybe you will add CMC profile links of each project you listed in OP:

1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medibloc/ - Mediblock
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/ - Patientory
3. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medical-chain/ - MedicalChain

Others on going
And will up it.

Hey, SparkIt! I see you with us again so I reply my latest post with my updates for your OP! Cheers man

I added this information, thank you! And updated the information on dates of ICO. Many already been completed. Only Skychain, WELL and PeerAtlas are actual. Also, I updated the information of ratings ICObench.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello to all!

I tried to find all the competing projects in the field of medicine, which are based on the blockchain.

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

Maybe you will add CMC profile links of each project you listed in OP:

1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medibloc/ - Mediblock
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/ - Patientory
3. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/medical-chain/ - MedicalChain

Others on going
And will up it.

Hey, SparkIt! I see you with us again so I reply my latest post with my updates for your OP! Cheers man
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
It is pretty exciting that several of these projects will be able to thrive in parity as they cater to specialties as well as different areas of practice. Prior to transitioning to IT 13 years ago, I did everything from Medical Logistics to Family Practice to being an EMT at a Japanese fire station in Okinawa. There could be 3 entirely different medical projects based off just these roles.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It would be nice to add to the article the analysis of team members and advisers of each project. In Skychain I see that the advisers are: a doctor, top manager of a large Russian corporation, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence.
I think it would have been nice to add information on how much funds these projects have collected. Because some of the projects from the list have completed the stage of the ICO even some have already entered to the exchanges
Do you think how much funds raised on crowdsale or private sale can help the result of your investment in that ICO be better? No, for me, I do not think so. Most of the ICO projects recent hide the raised funds on Etherscan. Almost projects use their platform to show that amount while we can not check directly through smart contract like the past. It means the devs can fake that amount to attract the investor.

The amount in the blockchain can not be faked. In any case, there is a way of passing the transaction. If desired, it can be tracked.

You can forge the amount if you use different addresses to pay for each investor. In this case, it is very difficult to track the actual figures of fees.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It would be nice to add to the article the analysis of team members and advisers of each project. In Skychain I see that the advisers are: a doctor, top manager of a large Russian corporation, expert in machine learning and machine intelligence.
I think it would have been nice to add information on how much funds these projects have collected. Because some of the projects from the list have completed the stage of the ICO even some have already entered to the exchanges
Do you think how much funds raised on crowdsale or private sale can help the result of your investment in that ICO be better? No, for me, I do not think so. Most of the ICO projects recent hide the raised funds on Etherscan. Almost projects use their platform to show that amount while we can not check directly through smart contract like the past. It means the devs can fake that amount to attract the investor.

The amount in the blockchain can not be faked. In any case, there is a way of passing the transaction. If desired, it can be tracked.

all right - this is the basic principle of blockchain - the track can all of any transactions in any direction

just need to spend time
Activity: 1008

Activity: 779
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I'm sorry, but then the first post will turn out to be a very huge. I'm sure that if any project interests You greatly, then You can follow the link to a official website of this project.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
This topic started more than one month ago, so may be its time to add new infi about new med blcochain projects.

Which for example? Why do you think that for you someone should do this work? Write at least the names of new projects, and someone else will add more information about them. Together, it's easier to understand a huge number of projects.
This topic started more than one month ago, so may be its time to add new info about new med blockchain projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22

in my opinion It seems to me that this is a very good combination for this type of project

all areas that can be involved in future activities are covered
Activity: 490
Activity: 196
I very much hope for the Green Spring and for your words

I lost a lot today and in the foreseeable past
Yes, something strange is happening with cryptocurrency. It seems to be all anyone was talking about that spring will be a big increase, but this has not yet seen.
you call it something strange?
I lost a third of the portfolio in those two days
I also lost a lot after the celebration of the new year but I also earned more many times than I lost. Therefore it remains to wait and hope because this is not the first red line in the cryptocurrencies

Yes, something strange is happening with cryptocurrency. It seems to be all anyone was talking about that spring will be a big increase, but this has not yet seen.

Keep calm and hold, man! Just take a rest from all this stuff. Or learn more about new crypto nd buy it while it low...

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 252
I do not see comparisons of projects, I see only general information, this post does not bear any useful information for me. I think you need to add information about teams, partners, MVP and so on. And some of the projects have already completed the ICO.

He want to share you regarding some project with same idea for the same field like above project.
Now your job to find out what is the different and which one has better team then you can decide what you want.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Who is following skychain? What are their successes? I know that the team is now at a conference in Thailand
At Skychain fees are going not bad, has already collected more than 5kk $. This is half of the softcap. I hope that soon they will collect softcap
you are slightly wrong they did not collected more than $5kk they sold 5223745 SKCH tokens, a part of the tokens were sold at 50% discount as I know. But nevertheless they already collected 50% soft-cap
Pages:
Jump to: