Pages:
Author

Topic: Competition for a logo with price 0,4444BTC // concours pour un logo - page 2. (Read 4627 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Hello, raderhamart has suggested a pool hereby - but a pool just happens by itself in our own team. The dateline of the contest it to be the 15th, yet I beleive that our choice has been made. Perhaps a superpowerfull projet will come within the following hours, however I presently ask franckuestein to send a PSD (format 800x600 minimum, 1200x600maximum).
In case there is nothing more, thank you all

Thanks for the comment @DWT  Wink
I've sent you all the details on a direct message, both .psd and .png examples.

As well, thanks to the .psd file you can use it to save the resource in as much formats as you want.
Good luck with APSO project!
DWT
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello, raderhamart has suggested a pool hereby - but a pool just happens by itself in our own team. The dateline of the contest it to be the 15th, yet I beleive that our choice has been made. Perhaps a superpowerfull projet will come within the following hours, however I presently ask franckuestein to send a PSD (format 800x600 minimum, 1200x600maximum).
In case there is nothing more, thank you all
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I would say logo creators pics are actually pretty good Cheesy I might com in too with my own designs later if time permits Tongue
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Here  is my second design thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Some truly good designs, I may open a contest soon. Looks very nice graphic workers here on this forum. Good job everyone.
If you are confused about which entry to be chosen as winner, open a poll and let people vote for you Smiley , maybe this helps.

I would suggest against that.

It is like saying the designer with the most sock puppet accounts (and friends) will win.
Seen a lot of competition who uses pool voting to determine the winner but it all end up messy a lot of suck puppet account involve. google designer wins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some truly good designs, I may open a contest soon. Looks very nice graphic workers here on this forum. Good job everyone.
If you are confused about which entry to be chosen as winner, open a poll and let people vote for you Smiley , maybe this helps.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
it would look better if the words didn't look all weird... Remove the graphic to words and try that.. It would look way cleaner.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Ok, i've made 10 logos, so here they are:
Please respect my work, do not use it without my permission and do not quote my designs in posts

Here is my entry feed back would be great thank you so much have a great day.
legendary
a little work for couple hours

borrow franckuestin separator  Wink if you deign

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
Hi DWT and APSO team! I've been working in some designs for APSO app. They're minimalistic and clean logos. Hope you like it!

First of all I'm going to post a 'Home' app mockup[1]:

Really awesome, it will look great with the app

DWT
- - - Alas for the unlucky who has been flushed out hunting in a memetic dysneys's supermarket.

lol wtf does that even mean?

Best of luck to all the google designers Smiley

I can explain the meaning of what I write. Usually it just takes a little time and effort. I think it is ok this way, because people ho have no time and don't really want to understand have certainly better to do elsewhere. So please don't hesitate if you mean that you are interested to know and we'll work on it. Cheers
Activity: 735
- - - Alas for the unlucky who has been flushed out hunting in a memetic dysneys's supermarket.

lol wtf does that even mean?

Best of luck to all the google designers Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Last on is God'voting     interesting though
God'voting  ?

God's vote    "The big vote from above"    sorry "Frenglish"
So you like it ?

This is not exactly APSO's spirit   Undecided  I should prefere your first entry if you draw an envelope (as explained above (in hope you understand what I wrote))
Like this ?
DWT
God'voting  ?

So you like it ?

This is not exactly APSO's spirit   Undecided  I should prefere your first entry if you draw an envelope (as explained above (in hope you understand what I wrote))
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
God'voting  ?

So you like it ?
DWT
God'voting  ?