Pages:
Author

Topic: Competition for a logo with price 0,4444BTC // concours pour un logo - page 4. (Read 4627 times)

DWT
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
deadline set deadline : 2015/04/15
DWT
screen capture 2min ago

paymium !!
Activity: 42
Why is the money not in with escrow Master - p Yet? Block chain is still empty...and i've been waiting to send .psd  files.

this is a contest man, wait for others also to post entry, i fear you look greedy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Why is the money not in with escrow Master - p Yet? Block chain is still empty...and i've been waiting to send .psd  files.

First off : It is not liscenced. I get all of my photoshop materials from Shutterstock. So of course he'd think that.

But i've paid for shutterstock earlier this year and so i have alot of vectors still left.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
robert didnt you read?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Hi ! there has been a little hassle while we were resting.. a chagry.member has indicated that parts of Thunder's proposal are licensed. Then chagry's message disapeared for some reason I ignore. However - as paymium.com has still its transfert to Master-P in authorised status (before executed status), I ask Master-P to keep the 0.4444 before further examination.

(and , hum.. please   what is OP ?)

OP means you (in this thread) or the first post of the thread you created. Smiley
Pre-sale - March 18
what about animated logo?
DWT
I may add, before that I go back to my office for two hours.. that I am a worried for I liked Thunder's. First because it showed that "votes" are the matter - second because it showed the capacity of distant and permanent vote via Internet (which is rare and very typical for APSO) and third because it dyplaid the name APSO. It was just and well meaning what it is. Now that copyright matter is embarassing... I tend to expect that someone could provide a genuine picture/draw of an urn. Then.. may be we shall vote in order to know were Master-P will deliver the price !

(I add Donald, things are not always so bad!)
Pre-sale - March 18
so he got his logo for free, desperate people posting there work without the escrow being confirmed was retarede, you wanna know why, because of greed.  People are desperate so they gave him the work for free ha ha ha
wait for my best entry, working on it Smiley
DWT
Hi ! there has been a little hassle while we were resting.. a chagry.member has indicated that parts of Thunder's proposal are licensed. Then chagry's message disapeared for some reason I ignore. However - as paymium.com has still its transfert to Master-P in authorised status (before executed status), I ask Master-P to keep the 0.4444 before further examination.

(and , hum.. please   what is OP ?)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Messages are deleted, OP doesn't react, no funds. I'm out!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

deadline : 2015/04/25

Please put it in the OP so everyone can see.

Also add time.

Cheers

It looks like he already found the logo he was looking for...

Glad to see how people learn to use escrow as a safe method of doing business when they are not trusted enough Smiley
legendary

deadline : 2015/04/25

Please put it in the OP so everyone can see.

Also add time.

Cheers
legendary
I may not be around when the transfer arrives in my wallet, so just check the blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/12x7WuMdTT4beqXGoACvVwVV52Yq6bkXc7

Once you see the balance, then the funds are secured Smiley

Nice contest:

- When is the deadline?
- Funds are not there yet.

Cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Thanks. Do i need to send you the .psd file Master-p for you to check aswell? Or... just DWT?

Edit: I'm going to sleep for a couple hours. So don't worry if i don't respond for at least 4-6 hours
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
I may not be around when the transfer arrives in my wallet, so just check the blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/12x7WuMdTT4beqXGoACvVwVV52Yq6bkXc7

Once you see the balance, then the funds are secured Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: