Pages:
Author

Topic: Completely FREE OPENDIME stick. !!!Just read!!! - page 2. (Read 1146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Thank you s1lverbox for this giveaway.,  Your twitter page is still down.
May it be you got one left, i filled out the form. Smiley

Sure, got still a lot.
Twitter is down. screw them. im shadowban most likely.
Will check whole list again and saturday will make my way to post office with next batch of fre sticks to all people.

I have never received any message from you about my invoice. I have filled the form and send you a message when your twitter was on.

New batch will be send this weekend. Stay tuned and watch for email again
legendary
Thank you s1lverbox for this giveaway.,  Your twitter page is still down.

Sure, got still a lot.
Will check whole list again and saturday will make my way to post office with next batch of fre sticks to all people.

send funds and address via email but got no response to confirm you shipped it

All bee shipped so please be patient now.

I have so many sticks to send to people that its impossible to contact each person and confirm.
If sticks wont show up within 7-14 days contact me again and will resend one.

This only applies to people who paid postage charge of 5£
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

Sure, got still a lot.

send funds and address via email but got no response to confirm you shipped it
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Thank you s1lverbox for this giveaway.,  Your twitter page is still down.

Sure, got still a lot.

I have never received any message from you about my invoice. I have filled the form and send you a message when your twitter was on.
legendary

Sure, got still a lot.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
legendary
All opendime sticks send to people from list. Message here when you get them and if not message again. Will resend free of charge
legendary
Hi all and sorry for lack of response.
I was really busy and on top my twitter was for some reason blocked.

Now im back and will process new batch of opendimes.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thanks, I just signed up Smiley

I saw the Opendime online a while ago, the only thing that put me off was the cost. Sure, you're saving on transaction fees, but then you have to give the recipient $10 worth of hardware too, which wouldn't be bad for large purchases but doesn't make sense for trades under a few hundred dollars.

Yeah, I have no real use for them so rather give away instead throw them away.

Thanks and stay tuned, soon once i have few more sign ups will send invoice for postage and will send it to all who requested one.

That was nice of you to give things you have extra for free? Is shipping also to other country free? I do love to have one or two, let me know if you are looking also for a things maybe we can exchange with it.
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
hey can i have one too
?
Activity: 1909
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Opendime arrived safe and sound. Thanks a lot!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
remarkable idea and message
for a secure world i dream 1 FIDO Yubikey for 1 person and other useful gadget like opendime Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Have applied  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
This is great. Didn't see this before. I had an opendime and I ended up selling. It definitely demonstrated that it was a very interesting technology since I just needed to deliver it to someone else and receive the money. Since I was a long time hoping to buy one, it would be awsome to receive for free.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
The Opendime you sent me arrived, cheers Smiley

I've just had a play round with it and it seems like it works fine, but the signature that is supposedly in advanced/verify.txt or advanced/verify2.txt doesn't seem to exist

Great to hear you got it.

Good luck.

looking forward to this opendime ur sending thx Smiley
legendary

I've just had a play round with it and it seems like it works fine, but the signature that is supposedly in advanced/verify.txt or advanced/verify2.txt doesn't seem to exist

Great to hear you got it.

Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31

legendary
Is the giveaway still running? Just asking since this thread was posted since April 29th. Anyways, I've followed you on twitter, retweeted your tweet, and completed the form. Looking forward to pay the postage in BTC to get an OpenDime stick!  Smiley

You should receive email containing wallet which need to used to deposit 5£ for postage.

All people who was on the list with correct details was contacted. Only 5 responded and paid for postage.
So if you didnt receive anything today then must be some issue or maybe you didnt provided email properly.

Tomorrow 5 opendimes going to be send.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1351
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Is the giveaway still running? Just asking since this thread was posted since April 29th. Anyways, I've followed you on twitter, retweeted your tweet, and completed the form. Looking forward to pay the postage in BTC to get an OpenDime stick!  Smiley
legendary
Hello,
I did all the following steps, but still did not receive any email at all!
This was lot of time ago.
Please can you help with that?
Thanks

Today I will deliver all emails, and tomorrow all packages will be sent. Had week delay because of other commitments.

Stay tuned and be patient. This following week you all should receive your free sticks.
Pages:
Jump to: