Pages:
Author

Topic: Completely FREE OPENDIME stick. !!!Just read!!! - page 3. (Read 1146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
I did all the following steps, but still did not receive any email at all!
This was lot of time ago.
Please can you help with that?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
I'd like to buy a 3-pack but i dont use twitter so if you could save me the hassle I will pay a bit for the 3pack, and shipping as well.
Cheers

One opendime per person. so fill the form and sorted man.
legendary
I would love to have some for my collection at www.cryptocoinscollection.com

I do not have an active twitter account btw.

Just fill the form and wait for email with postage payment and you will be sent one.
legendary
Do you accept only LN BTC, or also (non LN) BTC payments for postage? (just completed the form). Awesome giveaway. Thanks a lot in advance.

I will accept normal payments to wallet for the postage.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3209
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
I would love to have some for my collection at www.cryptocoinscollection.com

I do not have an active twitter account btw.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Do you accept only LN BTC, or also (non LN) BTC payments for postage? (just completed the form). Awesome giveaway. Thanks a lot in advance.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'd like to buy a 3-pack but i dont use twitter so if you could save me the hassle I will pay a bit for the 3pack, and shipping as well.
Cheers
legendary
I saw the Opendime a while ago at a onlinestore and i want to try this wallet system before i buy more for giveaways to my friends and family with small btc amounts to x-mas or birthdays.
It is possible to parcipate on this action without the twitter rule?

Yeah sure. just fill the form and boom baby. u got yourself opendime.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
I saw the Opendime a while ago at a onlinestore and i want to try this wallet system before i buy more for giveaways to my friends and family with small btc amounts to x-mas or birthdays.
It is possible to parcipate on this action without the twitter rule?
legendary
Thanks, I just signed up Smiley

I saw the Opendime online a while ago, the only thing that put me off was the cost. Sure, you're saving on transaction fees, but then you have to give the recipient $10 worth of hardware too, which wouldn't be bad for large purchases but doesn't make sense for trades under a few hundred dollars.

Yeah, I have no real use for them so rather give away instead throw them away.

Thanks and stay tuned, soon once i have few more sign ups will send invoice for postage and will send it to all who requested one.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
Thanks, I just signed up Smiley

I saw the Opendime online a while ago, the only thing that put me off was the cost. Sure, you're saving on transaction fees, but then you have to give the recipient $10 worth of hardware too, which wouldn't be bad for large purchases but doesn't make sense for trades under a few hundred dollars.
legendary
Reserved for update on postage
legendary
Hi all

I do have loads of opendime laying around.

So i thought why not try and give them away for free to people.

There is no catch what so ever. Anyone can ask for one and get it for free.
Only thing which need to be paid is postage.
I did set that at 5£ flat fee worldwide - without tracking. Its cheaper, should be delivered for that amount.

Once all above is done just fill this form: https://goo.gl/forms/2018OuLJ0WqRDVOY2

And wait for email from me with invoice for 5£ for postage.

I will update this thread with status of postage.
Once you got stick with you just come back and leave feedback.

I will run separate give away for people at later date.

There is no catch, opendimes are free. only postage need to be paid.

Upvote reddit for viability:  https://redd.it/8f7egz

USA seem not delivering sticks. So please take in consideration that only EU for now dleivered all without issue. Rest of world i cannot guarantee if customs wont seize it.

Pages:
Jump to: