Pages:
Author

Topic: CONCOIN | ENDED | Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 4. (Read 19509 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I still not receive my payment both conx and btc.

You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.  I see I did send 950 CONX.  Please verify

But i use the avatar too, 200 coins and 0.005 btc. Im still not receive conx, but maybe its still unconfirmed.

Full Members: 750 ConCoins  plus 200 for sig = the 950 you got.    I am waiting for my bank to open to get more BTC and will send the .005

You only get CONX not BTC, please look at the program rules
OK BUT I SYNC CONCOIN AND DONT SEE COIN IN MY WALLET !!!!
Same here, I didn't get any ConCoins.

You are in the grey.  There is no BTC for grey only CONX
my conx address : CYkZwNE2kiX8WoZwd11StkNtkDLcBTP4kB

thanks dev

I've received bitcoin payments, thanks concoin, but I have not received conx in my wallet.

Please check your address. I get this message Withdrawal address is denied.
Hello Admin and to all, this is to confirm that I received my Avatar campaign payments. Thank you so much! By the way can you update my CONCOIN address from the spreadsheet? CW5Yk2uq8by17W479hbCzVqxR7Nx7JX3MZ

Thanks again,

Done and Sent!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Hello Admin and to all, this is to confirm that I received my Avatar campaign payments. Thank you so much! By the way can you update my CONCOIN address from the spreadsheet? CW5Yk2uq8by17W479hbCzVqxR7Nx7JX3MZ

Thanks again,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Sir kindly double check all the payments for my last week because i didn't received the payment for avatar campaign.

But i confirmed that i already received the payment for signature campaign.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

Same here, I didn't get any ConCoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.  I see I did send 950 CONX.  Please verify

But i use the avatar too, 200 coins and 0.005 btc. Im still not receive conx, but maybe its still unconfirmed.
Activity: 350
You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.   Are you saying the conx address is not up to date?
I am not sure what you mean by grey area and how you were selecting the members ,i have given the conx address and it was not updated in the spreadsheet and i am yet to get the coins.
I have your CONX address on file.  You don't get BTC because your in the grey area.  Please see the info about the program. Members were first come first serve.
Cheers buddy,people are really fast here to grab the opportunity as it is really hard to get in into any campaigns as i could see hundreds of replies within hours of creating a signature thread. Smiley
I am also yet to receive anything from the campaign ,they have not updated my concoin address in the spreadsheet and i hope they will pay up if they are looking for a successful coin.
You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.   Are you saying the conx address is not up to date?
I am not sure what you mean by grey area and how you were selecting the members ,i have given the conx address and it was not updated in the spreadsheet and i am yet to get the coins.

I have your CONX address on file.  You don't get BTC because your in the grey area.  Please see the info about the program. Members were first come first serve.
I am also yet to receive anything from the campaign ,they have not updated my concoin address in the spreadsheet and i hope they will pay up if they are looking for a successful coin.
You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.   Are you saying the conx address is not up to date?
I know there are some sig payments missing.  Please allow me 24 hours to get to bank and get more BTC, there were more payments then I though :-).   I fired my Campaign Manager so I am trying to get this figured out.

You are in the grey area so you only get CONX.   Are you saying the conx address is not up to date?

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Hi all,   I got all the payments out before midnight.  Sorry it was daughters birthday today.  All ConCoins and BTC has been sent.

NOTE:   cryptoblazer, leemeego, jenrem, radjie I got this message "Withdrawal address is denied."  Can you please confirm is it a CONX address?

I did not have time to check the stats so I just did the right thing and payed everyone!

There are a few people who have not provided their CONX address over the past week and as per the spread sheet, they have lost their CONX payout.

NOTE: THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED AND HAS ENDED. THERE WILL BE NO MORE PAYOUTS UNDER THIS CAMPAIGN AS WE ARE WORKING ON THE NEW ONE.

If you have any payout questions, please message me.

Thanks

okay 0.009BTC has been received, thank you. but I do not see any transactions entered in the wallet concoin me, whether I did not-or did not receive payment in the form of concoin? whether I was in the list of delayed payments in the form of concoin?

Check now
Everyone -  I am getting ready to make the payouts.   As the spread sheet says, must have a CONX on file by today or loose your conx payout.  Please check to see if it is on the spread sheet and if I am missing any, please post below here.

Thanks,

I have not yet received any payment till now. what is this?

Your concoins have been sent!
I will double check everything in 2 hours and I will get it corrected.   Thanks all.
Good to see you respond and i hope everything will be settled pretty soon and good luck with your project.
I will double check everything in 2 hours and I will get it corrected.   Thanks all.
Pages:
Jump to: