Pages:
Author

Topic: CONCOIN | ENDED | Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 9. (Read 19509 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
@concoins, this is my wallet address..

conx address: CaZGK1cZZQF67JSFdV7QtLB227fPoagKBN
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Sir I downloaded the Windows wallet yesterday, is this the updated one? I also deleted the software today, and dpwnloaded and installed again from your website. But its giving me the same Concoin address I posted yesterday.

One more thing, I saw 3 entries of my username (LayoutPH) in your spreadsheet. Hope you remove the 2 to avoid confusion Smiley

hi Admins, are "Avatar only" members in this sig campaign are not included to receive payments via CONCOIN Address? But just incase heres my CONCOIN Address: CW5Yk2uq8by17W479hbCzVqxR7Nx7JX3MZ

I'll happy if you did Smiley

Yes they are, we just did not have everyone's concoin address.  When did you start it
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I'd already downloaded and installed the concoin application on my laptop. How to find my Con Wallet Address there? Can you teach me how? Very well appreciated to those people willing to teach me. Thank you in advance.

ussualy dekstop wallet altcoin you can get it, after snyconize desktop wallet
click tab receive coins or equal and similiar word, you can see addres in there
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi sir, I confirmation that my PC is too many application (old PC) and I will use for online wallet only (not download and install application), if online wallet not yet available, I hope to be in the accumulation until I have wallet. Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hi Admins, are "Avatar only" members in this sig campaign are not included to receive payments via CONCOIN Address? But just incase heres my CONCOIN Address: CW5Yk2uq8by17W479hbCzVqxR7Nx7JX3MZ

Yes they are, we just did not have everyone's concoin address.  When did you start it
Hi sir concoin, i would like to join in your avatar campaign since signature campaign is already full. Let me know if i got accepted and i will update soon my avatar. thanks in advance.
Activity: 140

Yes they are, we just did not have everyone's concoin address.  When did you start it
Hi OP, I want to join for signature & avatar campaign

Username: JANGKRIK BOSS
Current Posts: 538
BTC Address: 3JkkZeYP8RbXKZwXXHShH9khNornsZ5ogM
CON Address: Will be updated soon.

Best regards,
Dear CONCOIN,

Thank you for listed me to grey area, but I want to confirmation that I am leave from your campaign, please remove me in the spreadsheet.

Cheers.

Thank you for your support
Thanks for letting me  join again on this wonderful signature campaign ad. But I have a question Manager, When will I receive the first signature Campaign bounty? I previously joined last campaign but still not receive the  free Concoins bounty.

DId you send us your concoin address?
Activity: 224
Hi OP, I want to join for signature & avatar campaign

Username: JANGKRIK BOSS
Current Posts: 538
BTC Address: 3JkkZeYP8RbXKZwXXHShH9khNornsZ5ogM
CON Address: Will be updated soon.

Best regards,
Dear CONCOIN,

Thank you for listed me to grey area, but I want to confirmation that I am leave from your campaign, please remove me in the spreadsheet.

Cheers.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
Good day, OP

I just wanna ask if I can post in gambling discussion? and If posting is it going to be always about ConCoin or small part about ConCOIN or I can post anything I want as long as its a constructive post?.

Thanks  Wink
As long as it is not on the excluded boards it is fine, It will be counted . A signature campaign is promoting something by joining discussions on the forum while wearing their signature so obviously you're going talk about topics on a particular thread . A good example would be, If the title of the thread is Strategies to win on gambling then all reply's must be related about that .
Thank you so much its much clear for me now.  Wink Thanks again
Question again, sorry for asking to much but i sent @ConCoin a private message and I asked also the same question if I can post in gambling discussion section and he said no?. What is it really? Can I or not?.

That's weird cause gambling discussion is not listed on the exluded boards . Let me quote it .  
~Snip~
Requirements:
  • Please do not post in boards : Off topic,  Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Press, Investor based games.
Investor-based games and games and rounds are one of the child boards of gambling section and are usually added on the exluded boards cause they usually contain short posts/spam . Lets just wait for an official answer from concoins
But don't worry, OP regularly checks this thread so we can hear an answer from him within 12 hours . Just check this thread from time to time .

OP we need your answer so I can continue. Is it okay to post in gambling section?.  For the past hours i'm just posting in altcoin discussion section.  Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Username : tupentapper
Current Posts :87
BTC Address : 12j433gBHfDtBhZQPGw5nJ6APVGXbyBHMp

Accepted, the new sig will be out in 24 hours

thank you. But I don't see me in spreadsheet
Wolf
Good day, OP

I just wanna ask if I can post in gambling discussion? and If posting is it going to be always about ConCoin or small part about ConCOIN or I can post anything I want as long as its a constructive post?.

Thanks  Wink
As long as it is not on the excluded boards it is fine, It will be counted . A signature campaign is promoting something by joining discussions on the forum while wearing their signature so obviously you're going talk about topics on a particular thread . A good example would be, If the title of the thread is Strategies to win on gambling then all reply's must be related about that .
Thank you so much its much clear for me now.  Wink Thanks again
Question again, sorry for asking to much but i sent @ConCoin a private message and I asked also the same question if I can post in gambling discussion section and he said no?. What is it really? Can I or not?.

That's weird cause gambling discussion is not listed on the exluded boards . Let me quote it .  
~Snip~
Requirements:
  • Please do not post in boards : Off topic,  Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Press, Investor based games.
Investor-based games and games and rounds are one of the child boards of gambling section and are usually added on the exluded boards cause they usually contain short posts/spam . Lets just wait for an official answer from concoins
But don't worry, OP regularly checks this thread so we can hear an answer from him within 12 hours . Just check this thread from time to time .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Thanks for letting me  join again on this wonderful signature campaign ad. But I have a question Manager, When will I receive the first signature Campaign bounty? I previously joined last campaign but still not receive the  free Concoins bounty.
Good day, OP

Thanks  Wink

Thank you so much its much clear for me now.  Wink Thanks again

Good day, OP

Thanks  Wink

Thank you so much its much clear for me now.  Wink Thanks again
Wolf
Good day, OP

Thanks  Wink

Good day, OP

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
Thank you after seeing Spread sheet on your campaign turned out this campaign has been running, I will follow all the rules that you provide,
Best wishes
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Dear OP,
I can see that you have change the title of this thread but something is not right. The title ought to be CFNP or FULL not CLOSED because CLOSED simply mean the sig campaign was put to an end.
Cheesy I think this is the first time op that running a campaign that is why he didn't know that thing.. he should use the word full in the title nota closed or the other sign that the campaign is under CFNP.

Sorry all, I updated it :-)
Pages:
Jump to: