Pages:
Author

Topic: Confession of a Degenerate - page 7. (Read 24672 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
June 07, 2014, 01:59:38 PM
Personally I love this. This kid always been a degen and saw this one coming a mile away. I myself am too but thats why I don't try investments from people. If I get out of hand, only I lose. Smiley

Sucks to suck klye. This personally made my week, no wait, my month. All those times you bashed me, well here you go.

I'm claimed to have "scammed" for $250, you sir scammed for $10,000+. You bashed me sososososo many times for my one transaction that did not go smoothly. And no, you'll never pay it back. You're a washed up degen who smokes, does so many drugs in the book, fucks whores and thinks hes living life. Wheres a spare $10k+ in all that fun? Nowhere. I am actually bettering myself far past what you ever will, have a wonderful internship this summer in New York currently.

For those who invested, you HAD to have seen this coming. Hes lost his roll MANY times on Just-dice. Hell, people have held his funds FOR him cause he has such a gambling problem but yet does nothing to better himself. Keep on "living" Klye.

And oh finally, my trust is BETTER than yours (means nothing to me, but you sure think theres differences between called out scammers) but isn't the irony there precious?

First off, you should take a large amount of bleach and drink it Crazy Rabbi.

Second off. Where the fuck do you get off King of Shit coming onto this thread throwing around random FUD and accusations to make  yourself look better compared to myself? You weren't claimed to have scammed $250. You were confirmed to have scammed some undeterminable amount of BTC and disappeared, then happened to come back as a different sockpuppet. You have no ground to call me a kid, I know for a fact that you are younger than I am. I bashed you because you were cowardice and tried to hide you identity after it was common knowledge that you were shtitwanking around and being scammy. Your idea of "bettering" yourself with some unpaid internship job in NYC is both laughable and sad. If I did have a spare 10K laying around I'd be using it to settle debts with my investors thus clearing my shame in this matter. Heaven forbid I smoke cigarettes and fuck women! Clearly you envy the fact that I have no problem with women while you struggle to even talk to girls. Also where are you getting the cute idea "does so many drugs in the book" from? Last time I checked I hadn't even so much as smoked pot for a long while, let alone any other narcotics.

I am the first to admit I have a gambling addiction, This was common knowledge well before the IPO was set in place
Did I make a mistake, yes I did. Am I willing to work with investors to reclaim their investments? Absolutely.
For the record I am also seeking help via a Gamblers Anon Support group to aid me with my healing and rebuilding.

Your trust rating means shit in my eyes as I know what type of foul prick you truly are. You hopping on this thread just to write paragraph of hate towards me attests to what type of man you truly are. I've admitted my mistake and am taking the steps to right it. Unlike yourself|

Fuck your hat KoS.,

Kyle.t
Have a girlfriend who I've been with for a year now. Relationship sex > one night meaningless sex but feel free to tell me I'm not good with women. At least I have one that sticks around.

Gambler's anonymous will tell u to stop with bitcoin as all it associates with is gambling and drugs for the most part. And gambler's anonymous will tell you to avoid ALL gambling sites and chatrooms such as just-dice. Will you follow any of their advice? Nope. See you later tonight in Just-Dice chat!
Activity: 490
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
June 07, 2014, 01:40:19 PM
Personally I love this. This kid always been a degen and saw this one coming a mile away. I myself am too but thats why I don't try investments from people. If I get out of hand, only I lose. Smiley

Sucks to suck klye. This personally made my week, no wait, my month. All those times you bashed me, well here you go.

I'm claimed to have "scammed" for $250, you sir scammed for $10,000+. You bashed me sososososo many times for my one transaction that did not go smoothly. And no, you'll never pay it back. You're a washed up degen who smokes, does so many drugs in the book, fucks whores and thinks hes living life. Wheres a spare $10k+ in all that fun? Nowhere. I am actually bettering myself far past what you ever will, have a wonderful internship this summer in New York currently.

For those who invested, you HAD to have seen this coming. Hes lost his roll MANY times on Just-dice. Hell, people have held his funds FOR him cause he has such a gambling problem but yet does nothing to better himself. Keep on "living" Klye.

And oh finally, my trust is BETTER than yours (means nothing to me, but you sure think theres differences between called out scammers) but isn't the irony there precious?

Second off. Where the fuck do you get off King of Shit coming onto this thread throwing around random FUD and accusations to make  yourself look better compared to myself? You weren't claimed to have scammed $250. You were confirmed to have scammed some undeterminable amount of BTC and disappeared, then happened to come back as a different sockpuppet. You have no ground to call me a kid, I know for a fact that you are younger than I am. I bashed you because you were cowardice and tried to hide you identity after it was common knowledge that you were shtitwanking around and being scammy. Your idea of "bettering" yourself with some unpaid internship job in NYC is both laughable and sad. If I did have a spare 10K laying around I'd be using it to settle debts with my investors thus clearing my shame in this matter. Heaven forbid I smoke cigarettes and fuck women! Clearly you envy the fact that I have no problem with women while you struggle to even talk to girls. Also where are you getting the cute idea "does so many drugs in the book" from? Last time I checked I hadn't even so much as smoked pot for a long while, let alone any other narcotics.

I am the first to admit I have a gambling addiction, This was common knowledge well before the IPO was set in place
Did I make a mistake, yes I did. Am I willing to work with investors to reclaim their investments? Absolutely.
For the record I am also seeking help via a Gamblers Anon Support group to aid me with my healing and rebuilding.

Your trust rating means shit in my eyes as I know what type of foul prick you truly are. You hopping on this thread just to write paragraph of hate towards me attests to what type of man you truly are. I've admitted my mistake and am taking the steps to right it. Unlike yourself|

Fuck your hat KoS.,

Kyle.t

One again this is the guy you retards invested in  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
June 07, 2014, 01:29:33 PM

Second off. Where the fuck do you get off King of Shit coming onto this thread throwing around random FUD and accusations to make  yourself look better compared to myself? You weren't claimed to have scammed $250. You were confirmed to have scammed some undeterminable amount of BTC and disappeared, then happened to come back as a different sockpuppet. You have no ground to call me a kid, I know for a fact that you are younger than I am. I bashed you because you were cowardice and tried to hide you identity after it was common knowledge that you were shtitwanking around and being scammy. Your idea of "bettering" yourself with some unpaid internship job in NYC is both laughable and sad. If I did have a spare 10K laying around I'd be using it to settle debts with my investors thus clearing my shame in this matter. Heaven forbid I smoke cigarettes and fuck women! Clearly you envy the fact that I have no problem with women while you struggle to even talk to girls. Also where are you getting the cute idea "does so many drugs in the book" from? Last time I checked I hadn't even so much as smoked pot for a long while, let alone any other narcotics.

Fuck your hat KoS.,

Kyle.t
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
June 07, 2014, 11:04:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
June 07, 2014, 10:59:30 AM
he said he bought miners with the money, what did you buy and when are you selling them

your eventual repayment should not be funded by the same bitcoin you pissed away.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
June 07, 2014, 09:58:42 AM
Wait... people actually gave 20 BC to this guy? Wow.

One single person gave 20 BTC. FFS.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
June 07, 2014, 09:34:05 AM
Heh point 1 and 3 are indeed valid. But this blog really shines with a lack of quality. Reckon that made me intervene in this troll party. I'll be going now. Party on Smiley
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
June 07, 2014, 09:33:28 AM
Wait... people actually gave 20 BC to this guy? Wow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
June 07, 2014, 08:37:13 AM

You're a maggot. There is no need for exposing KLYE as he just conveniently did that himself. Apart from that: its poorly written so I'd consider a career in something else than gutter press. How is this little scoop of yours going to resolve this situation? Its not. Its going to net you 500 clicks at the expense of KLYE's creditors.

Four rather useful things were accomplished:
1.  Kyle was shamed. <==punitive, because justice
2.  You were made to feel like an idiot for "investing" in bullshit. <==educational, much social value
3.  500 clicks were had <==4 greater profit
4.  Much lel was had at ur and Kyle's expense <==because hahahaha owow Cheesy
June 07, 2014, 08:19:39 AM
Hahahaha who honestly didn't see this coming LOL  Roll Eyes anyone who invested is retarded.

I think most of KLYE's 'investors' didn't take it very serious in the first place lol. Just wondering what went through the mind of the guy that apparently sent 20 BTC. Having said that, the dodginess rate on the securities boards is so mindbogglingly high that I wonder why people invest in the first place Smiley

Funny vid btw.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
June 07, 2014, 08:04:34 AM
Hahahaha who honestly didn't see this coming LOL  Roll Eyes anyone who invested is retarded.

I warned these fucking retards when it was SOOOOOOOOOO fucking obvious from the start  Cheesy
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
June 07, 2014, 08:03:28 AM
Hahahaha who honestly didn't see this coming LOL  Roll Eyes anyone who invested is retarded.
June 07, 2014, 08:00:59 AM

You're a maggot. There is no need for exposing KLYE as he just conveniently did that himself. Apart from that: its poorly written so I'd consider a career in something else than gutter press. How is this little scoop of yours going to resolve this situation? Its not. Its going to net you 500 clicks at the expense of KLYE's creditors.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
June 07, 2014, 07:16:02 AM
I'll show you and Light how it's flawed  Cheesy

That really didn't do anything aside from adding to my list of untrusted feedback. Nobody but you and those who have you in their trust list will see it affect my trust rating. People get neg bombed all the time, doesn't really do much unless they are on DT.

Was just an example removing it now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
June 07, 2014, 07:10:31 AM

That really didn't do anything aside from adding to my list of untrusted feedback. Nobody but you and those who have you in their trust list will see it affect my trust rating. People get neg bombed all the time, doesn't really do much unless they are on DT.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
June 07, 2014, 07:07:00 AM
CrazyRabbi you need to do some more research into the trust system, your understanding of it is very flawed. It does work fine when it's used properly, the flaw isn't with how it's made, it's with how people use it.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 07, 2014, 06:46:36 AM
CrazyRabbi you need to do some more research into the trust system, your understanding of it is very flawed. It does work fine when it's used properly, the flaw isn't with how it's made, it's with how people use it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
June 07, 2014, 06:42:48 AM
I also have proved that you can negatively rate someone higher if you have the ability to rate people with a Trusted Rating.

I'm not too sure whether you properly grasp the trust system. I'm failing to grasp what this statement actually is meant to say.

Because this system is so fucking flawed someone can just rate themself so many times for +21,000,000 BTC Trusted Rating that regardless of how much they get negative rated they will always be green.

When the trust system was implemented a feature was implemented to reduce the effect of spammed positive trust (ala it increases your overall trust in smaller amounts). In general while one could spam ratings to get somebody green, anyone caught doing that would be kicked off DefaultTrust anyway making their trust worthless.

Also VIP members never go into red only orange the negative ratings show as orange but their positive always stays green.

Not true. Tradefortress is also in the red. Status doesn't matter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tradefortress-67058
Pages:
Jump to: