Pages:
Author

Topic: Confirmed! PayPal Joined Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Business - page 3. (Read 11196 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
This is definitely some great news because it comes from such a popular person, the CEO of PayPal which is one of the biggest payments companies out there. But we still have to wait and see what they are preparing because it could be something similar to JPMorgan and that's not something I really like because they don't stick to the idea of cryptocurrency anymore. What I'm trying to say is that I hope this is not going to be another coin used only for business purposes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
This is very good for the development of blockchain technology. I was also pleased with the news about Microsoft's work with the bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
News of popular companies joining cryptocurrency is such a good news, with the rapid development, cryptocurrency future is surely secured.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
PayPal, Ebay, Facebook all of these big traditional companies are joining crypto and blockchain because they finally find out the huge potential of this market.  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

paypal is a great giant in the digital payments sector, its entry into the world of crypto and great news will bring many benefits both to the world of crypto and to the fiat world, perhaps managing to approach them a little more
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Cool, it is really big news for crypto adoption, paypal is real giant. Also ive heard that Paypal is one of the safest way to make payments, and if Paypal start to accept crypto it can be a good example for another big  companies, will see!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
this i great news, one of the first kind of e-money is finally looking on the bright side of utilizing this technology this is just a great news .but something is still bothering me what will come from this if the US still cease to support crypto? will paypal still continue to use their old technology in US or they will stop supporting US all together
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

it would be nice but for now there are just rumors there is not already a finished product, but for me it(paypal) has lost interest since it no longer allows withdrawal on bank accounts outside the U.S.A...
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

This will mean a lot to crypto world.
It’s really good news there as already some platform like utrust trying to give payment solution in crypto space . But PayPal entering in this market means it’s really great . Hope PayPal will integrate crypto currencies in their payment gateway.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
It is very cool.  I also did not know that PayPal has such a function.  This suggests that the cryptocurrency develops and begins to be implemented.  And it is very good that makes me happy.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world is expanding on daily basis, we have see JP Morgan, Fidelity and even rumors of facebook, and now it is PayPal becoming part of the technology.
"We have teams clearly working on blockchain and cryptocurrency" This was said by PayPal CFO in an interview.

source: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/128-we-are-working-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-paypal

This is a big one. For all those who had moments of doubts now we can say it was worth it. I am glad companies like PayPal manifest openly they interest to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Oh wow, I use paypal almost all the time and i had no idea they would reach out to crypto. Twice the profit then! I think it’s one of the best services for future crypto expanding.
Its been a long time since paypal is having an incubator of some projects that they know that have a big potential. Not new anymore, i would be surprise if they will anounce what altcoin they will use and accept in their platform that was the most exciting part. Big future incoming to the altcoin they will accept in platform.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Oh wow, I use paypal almost all the time and i had no idea they would reach out to crypto. Twice the profit then! I think it’s one of the best services for future crypto expanding.

Twice the profit:) but for them or for all of us or for both?
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Activity: 448
This is a good news to all crypto enthusiast and also to those members here that has paypal accounts, this is something about the great development of cryptocurrency. I hope there a lre a lot more features that might come in terms of the development of cryptocurrency that many would benefit from it.
Activity: 574
I think that with the entry of established and large companies into the world of crypto will have a positive impact. which is providing public awareness. Besides that, with the involvement of large companies like this, it certainly has advantages for the company itself. The question is, will such companies like Paypal, Facebook etc. adopt a decentralized system or not.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
That' great news. This will have a big and good impact to the crypto that even PayPal are now that an tie up to cryptocurrency. This is a big news that may infuence other netizens to open their mind to accept to concept of crypto industry because all we know that crypto will help for the better life that we all want. And I think using crypto in PayPal is more convenient.
That Is just the only benefit I really see that these big industry players will bring into the market, they will all create awareness for people on cryptocurrency but the decision to which crypto to support still lies on the user or adopter, I dint think these companies adoption of cryptocurrency will really add any value to Bitcoin.

I am still trying to ask some great analyst to explain to me how their acceptance of cryptocurrency will increase the value of bitcoin, I know generally, it will add to the market capitalization of market, because whatever fund they are managing through cryptocurrency will increase the amount of money recorded in the general market.
Activity: 420
Quote John Rainey words  "I just think it’s a little early on right now"  mean it still ain't been confirmed yet! it could be canceled. But still that is a good news. let's just keep the positive thinking is the way to support Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

And you really believing these ones are coming to give you total freedom? If they had not seen what will benefit them greatly through the system, they would not have adopted it. Will the adoption of blockchain technology stop paypal from charging that exorbitant 5% transaction fee on sending of funds?

I am really still waiting for me to see how transparent they will be in their blockchain operation. We should not just be assuming that when they come into the system, everything will turnaround, we need to first ask how their input will affect the market, because they only end up creating their own stable coins, that is all.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
According to the official announcement of FaceBook will launch their FaceBook Coin in Q3 of this year in testing phase and PayPal is also making their own blockchahin and coin.
Pages:
Jump to: