Pages:
Author

Topic: ConfirmTX.com - Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator - Free up to 400Bytes! - page 2. (Read 4270 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING MARK THIS THREAD TITLE AS CONFIRMED SCAM??!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO PPL NEED TO GET SCAMMED!

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK BITCOINTALK DOT ORG ARE IN ON THIS SCAM AND ARE EARNING COMMISSION ON THIS RIPPING OFF THEIR MEMBERS!

I JUST LOST LIKE $40 TRYING TO CONFIRM 3X TRANS 3 WEEKS AGO, PAID, AND NO CONFIRMS!

THIS GUYS IS TAKING PEOPLES MONEY!

MODS DO YOUR JOB!

/rant over
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
im hoping a mods can check this thread. Many are accusing the owner as a scammer.
Activity: 14
I paid for you (order #invoice000383, payment #1457) and my transaction not confirmed yet .. why ??!!

my transaction
82675f25ec115a0d19184a3ae2c4db79e902836f7ff5b696b17ed0e51d16bd8f

Angry Angry
it's a scam   Angry
Not yet confirmed
Activity: 9
Activity: 2
Me too, paid 3 days ago.
Payment was confirmed but still nothing happened.

051fe120e7a16f54ea9073903cd03f751a02e8a24c0f4113dde7b2ebc4ba14f3
Activity: 14
I paid for you (order #invoice000383, payment #1457) and my transaction not confirmed yet .. why ??!!

my transaction
82675f25ec115a0d19184a3ae2c4db79e902836f7ff5b696b17ed0e51d16bd8f
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
FAKE FAKE FAKE.

They are not confirming the transactions. I paid $4 to them and also $3 as a transaction fees. My transaction is still stucked. No refund from them.
Here are the pics of payment confirmation and when I open that link in ingognito mode, it says pay again.

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PIC

INCOGNITO PIC

ConfirmTX is a scam. It has been said in this thread a hundred times already.
FAKE FAKE FAKE.

They are not confirming the transactions. I paid $4 to them and also $3 as a transaction fees. My transaction is still stucked. No refund from them.
Here are the pics of payment confirmation and when I open that link in ingognito mode, it says pay again.

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PIC https://ibb.co/hHrrzw

INCOGNITO PIC https://ibb.co/icuYCG
Activity: 13
STAY AWAY! 4 days in and nothing??!!! TOTAL SCAM!!! even their email is fake!! [email protected] check it at https://email-checker.net/check. I HATE SCAMMERS!! WE NEED THESE A**HOLES EXPOSED AND OFF THE NET! Here is my payment to them.  http://confirmtx.com/make_payment.php?tx=1efb6ae246b53db0325da59158168b41788691b8ebcef65d9c6f9e0ef93ca0ef
blockchain is back to running 20 transac per seconds so no its not him.

Second mine is way over 72 hours

SCAM
Activity: 4
They stole $4 from me too. It's over 48 hours not even one confirmation. Total scam! Do NOT use ConfirmTX.com!!

I withdraw my statement above. I did not read these on Confirmtx.com website: "All transactions will be confirmed within 72 hours but in most cases they are confirmed within 12 hours. We do not offer refunds and all sales are final. If your transaction is not confirmed within 72 hours we will credit you with a free future acceleration."
My txids confirmed within 72 hours after waiting for so many days (i.e. before using confirmtx). I am sure the acceleration they did confirmed my txid.
So far I am convinced confirmtx works, if they're selectively confirming some txids, I don't know but I guess I have to try with more stuck txids to fully confirm if it works or not.
Activity: 4
They stole $4 from me too. It's over 48 hours not even one confirmation. Total scam! Do NOT use ConfirmTX.com!!
Mod should closed down his account pure scam ,killing the btc enthusiastic
Activity: 6
My transaction got confirmed however I don't see how this is related to ConfirmTX. They don't have a way to verify and they don't have valid MX servers. It is scam. I was in a panic mode so 4$ was not a high price to pay however a scam is still a scam
no idea sorry

PS email info are false so SCAM DONT PAY NOTHING SCAM
Activity: 116
yes I have also no idea how they do this my oryginal 1st transaction after pay them change to 2nd one in my ledger nano wallet  1st transaction gone from wallet but its still in network when I check TXD and still pending on Bitfinex whit 0/3 confirmation now Im stuck like shit I have now no idea if I can use ViaBTC aceleration now or it will fucked up transaction completly ??
total scam 25 hours not even a contact info
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
The user hasnt been online for 20 days....  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: