Pages:
Author

Topic: ConfirmTX.com - Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator - Free up to 400Bytes! - page 4. (Read 4270 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Our advantage:
- 100% Refund if transaction is not confirmed within 12 hours

Not true. No results or refund after 24+ hours. No refund after 2 days.
Activity: 161
Online and confirming tx quick as ever!

Not working after 24 hours. Refund please, payment ID: CPBK0ZIRNXE5DACHUFPTDZIIG6.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
still testing. hope it really works

c3893a9e18aeebc78f9cbdfdf3ef8efa5dcc5ab0d093b62c7b0ef8fbb14f3875

already paid on website
Activity: 2
I have just made payment for 1 of my Unconfirmed Transaction. Hope this works as I have another 2 more.

502c8cd4348a78196c01b765947a8ec3795d7ce592c9a8e82aa6a2f7f15cbec3

*UPDATE*
- Has been 2 hours... nothing!
Activity: 84
Online and confirming tx quick as ever!
if I create tx with unconfirmed input and low fee 5-10 sats/byte, size below 500 b
and the input is unconfirmed because of low fee too  Undecided , size over 2kb
would it be possible to accelerate that tx using your free service?
would this tx be considered as CPFP tx? hence tx fee parent+child / tx size parent+child?
or your service would auto reject tx with unconfirmed inputs...

This is posted on the site: Please make sure your tx doesn't have unconfirmed inputs.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
if I create tx with unconfirmed input and low fee 5-10 sats/byte, size below 500 b
and the input is unconfirmed because of low fee too  Undecided , size over 2kb
would it be possible to accelerate that tx using your free service?
would this tx be considered as CPFP tx? hence tx fee parent+child / tx size parent+child?
or your service would auto reject tx with unconfirmed inputs...
Yes, its really that easy. You pay $4 and we add you into the acceleration pool
Activity: 113
I used this service after waiting about 12 hours for a transaction to confirm the other day when the fees were going up too fast due to the people dumping bitcoin like crazy. It did confirm a few hours later in a block mined by "AntMiner". It's pretty hard to say if it's from your service helping or just the $50 in fees I paid to transfer 0.7 BTC was finally worth the effort to collect.
Anyways, that old BTC wallet still has 0.028231 BTC in it, but it seems to be not worth the effort to "spend" since it's apparently made up of many small payments I collected. If I try to transfer this last bit out, the 'normal' fees are calculated to be 46% of the total, meaning I lose almost half the BTC. I was thinking maybe I can just set the fee to zero and pay you $4. It would save me $100. Is it really that easy?
thanks to everyone who chooses to use confirmtx
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
Thank you for the kind words and thanks for choosing ConfirmTX!

i just left you a review ++++ve site is simple and it work well

thank you for providing these kind of service to btc community
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
OK. I've just used your service and paid the money using btc.

Your service promises to get it confirmed in 4 hours. Let's see if this is legit or just another scam attempt.

If this statement of yours is okay after the 4hours of waiting proving that this is legit then that would ve the time i'll be joining this one. It better to be more careful anytime.
Thank you for the kind words and thanks for choosing ConfirmTX!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This places gives ViaBTC Tx Accelerator a run for its money, not many places offer an on demand service like ConfirmTX does !
Glad to hear we could help!
Activity: 2
Currently have a transaction still unconfirmed after sending payment on 31st October at 10am.  It's now been 5 days with no confirmations.

Have just used the ConfirmTX accelerator, lets see if it works! Will update this when/if it does!

Transaction fee on this: 5.067 sat/B
Size: 223 (bytes)

**EDIT UPDATE**

Boom it worked...Just over an hour after using ConfirmTX and a 5 day wait was brought to an end...and it cost me nothing!  ConfirmTX is my new go to accelerator.

See here: https://blockchain.info/tx/5192dc1abafab5f3e1afbf24faf3c661254f261f057a3fee28ab3261d9938da6

P.S  ViaBTC wouldn't take my TX ID because the fee was too low. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Wow great service, works like a charm!
Pages:
Jump to: