Pages:
Author

Topic: Confused Newbie - page 4. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 09, 2015, 02:49:29 PM
I'm newbie to bitcoins and I'm totally confused. One thing I don't understand is how do I start making bitcoins? Do I have to finance it? If so, how? Any other answers would be greatly appreciated! Huh
You have 2 options to buy on exchanges like localbitcoins,circle..or to mine with miners

How do I cash out bitcoins?
On exchanges also wich you can find here http://www.thebitcoinpage.com/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 09, 2015, 02:44:37 PM
I'm newbie to bitcoins and I'm totally confused. One thing I don't understand is how do I start making bitcoins? Do I have to finance it? If so, how? Any other answers would be greatly appreciated! Huh

You can buy Bitcoin using USD,€, or another currency; you can earn Bitcoin in may ways and also you could mine.
If you wanna understand what is mining: http://startbitcoin.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2015, 02:42:22 PM
How do I cash out bitcoins?
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2015, 02:20:26 PM

You dont have to invest i you dont want to. I've never invested an o my fiat currencies and yet Ive made enough btc to buy a few stuff 40$+ from ebay. The best way to start earning is here with sig campaignsbor if you have services to offer then you can earn there aswell.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
January 09, 2015, 02:20:05 PM

First of all , choose your wallet of Bitcoin here https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet  depends on what Platform your going to use
I'd suggest Multibit or Electrum for PC . easy to use and no need to download the huge blockchain file
There is a lot of different ways to start getting,making bitcoins .
Here is a small list :

• By Mining them , you can get more help here on the Mining section : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0
  • Buying from your Area from localbitcoins.com with your favorite payment methods (OKpay,WebMoney,Paypal,Paysafecard etc...)
  • by simply offering Programming or GFX services to people and getting paid by BTC . you can post here on Services section
  • Also, you can sell your Digital goods such as Steam gifts, Origin games, MMORPG gold , whatever , that can be done here on bitcointalk too on this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
  • Totally free : Contribute here on bitcointalk , get a higher rank account (Sr.Member or Hero etc ) and get paid for enrolling on signature compaigns .

I really hope this helped you out , even if I have english that sucks little bit Sad
a little tip : I highly don't recommend you to use faucets because they are waste of time , same thing for gambling you will just find your self addicted and eventually you will lose all your money .
~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 09, 2015, 02:14:02 PM
How do I start making bitcoins with a wallet?

Look into safe wallets.  Cold storage or paper wallets.  Shameless plug I am in a signature campaign with a physical wallet you can put your paper wallet in and then store it some place safe.

On your question on getting bitcoins.  You really need to buy or mine.  Those are the two main ways.  Faucets and things like them will take a longtime. Signature campaigns can be fun as well. Quite honestly a good signature campaign will beat your earnings by far of using faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 09, 2015, 02:08:52 PM

The most commonly asked questions by new users (and old)  Wink

1. Create a Bitcoin wallet
2. Locate your Bitcoin address
3. Buy Bitcoins

or (alternative methods)

1. Doing faucet
2. Completing tasks
3. Earn Bitcoins through interest payments by lending them out
4. Mining
5. Getting tipped
6. Trading
7. Gambling - not recommended for everyone (high risk)
8. Other ways

Nice work.. Appreciating

8. Other ways
In other ways try Sig campaign here which is the best thing to earn btc. Secondly do trade of btc with $ and str. Thirdly daily check the forum about giveaway threads.
January 09, 2015, 01:44:12 PM
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 09, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

You can buy, mining, earning.
You can earn from faucet(although its wasting time), you can earn from giveaway too. Search on games and rounds section.
Or you can earn bitcoin with join sig campaign(its so fun for earn bitcoin, you can earn and learn more about bitcoin)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 09, 2015, 01:20:43 PM

you can't with the client, you must have equipment to mine it, like when you dig you need pickaxe

or with cloud, you buy contract and someone mine for you, you can also earn btc by trading, but this is pro area, better to not go there for the moment
Activity: 924
January 09, 2015, 01:14:39 PM
Site went to error page.

solved, sorry
January 09, 2015, 01:11:01 PM
Site went to error page.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
January 09, 2015, 01:10:16 PM
What is a faucet? I still am confused as to what wallet is and it makes money and does it have to be financed or do I just use my key on these other options?

Maybe this video will help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxTNIQT9Jw
Activity: 924
January 09, 2015, 01:08:04 PM
You can start with Faucets. Here is a list of working faucets with no popups or other annoying stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
January 09, 2015, 01:06:18 PM
What is a faucet? I still am confused as to what wallet is and it makes money and does it have to be financed or do I just use my key on these other options?

Faucet is general nomenclature for website giving you small amount of bitcoins (satoshis) after solving a captcha. This webs earns money from ad place and part of this income they are giving to their visitors.

Wallet is just place to store your BTC (like regular wallet) and no it does not have to be financed, its free of charge .... Wallet can be empty.
Only if you want to send bicoins you have to pay fee (this is the only cost).
Activity: 588
January 09, 2015, 01:03:54 PM

A faucet is a site that provides (often newbies) with small amounts of bitcoin so you can have experience of receiving and 'playing' around with small amounts of btc. Eg: http://freebitco.in

A wallet is where you store your addresses. Sign up for one at https://blockchain.info/wallet (have a strong password and enable 2FA) and you can create addresses. These addresses are where you can ask faucets for example to send you btc. A wallet does not make you money and does not have to be financed.
January 09, 2015, 01:00:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
January 09, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

Welcome aboard. This is one of the most frequently asked question and answers are.

1 - Mining - you have to invest into mining device and the profitability is questionable at the moment. Do some calc before entering.
2 - Income from ad - this is for for webmasters. Some sites are paying bitcoins for banner view etc. (coinurl, bitmedia, coinadvert, bitclix, adbit...)
3 - Signature campaign (rent your signature space) - after some while you will reach member level and you can participate. more info here
4 - Offer your skills - are you coder,designer, writer or can you translate? look around forum "marketplace/services" section
5 - Faucets - easy but very limited income, no special skills required
6 - involve bitcoins in your bussiness (if you are running any)
7 - Giveaways & promoactions - this is most easy, you will get some registration bonus, but usually you have to invest to be able to withdraw.

Hope this helps you a little.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
January 09, 2015, 12:52:41 PM

The most commonly asked questions by new users (and old)  Wink

1. Create a Bitcoin wallet
2. Locate your Bitcoin address
3. Buy Bitcoins

or (alternative methods)

1. Doing faucet
2. Completing tasks
3. Earn Bitcoins through interest payments by lending them out
4. Mining
5. Getting tipped
6. Trading
7. Gambling - not recommended for everyone (high risk)
8. Other ways

Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 09, 2015, 12:51:29 PM

A wallet is a place to store your BTC, not to "make" it.

Just like in real life, where your leather wallet does not sprout bank notes.
Pages:
Jump to: