Pages:
Author

Topic: Congratulations! Thanks to ppl who try their best to fight against scam! - page 3. (Read 7695 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I'm sure Bittrex, C-CEX and other exchanges that sponsor ICO's on their platforms
can and should do a better job vetting their offerings; but considering the alternatives,
I prefer to make my alt-coin investments via the ICO process for several reasons  ..

1) I can evaluate a coin that's offered at a fixed price
2) I don't have to download a "wallet" and risk compromising my local computer
3) ICO coins are fairly distributed and on an exchange at launch
4) I can pay the ICO price or place bids/offers at what I feel are approporiate levels

I still have to evaluate each ICO offering on it's own merits ..
If I choose to get involved in a coin ( or not ) exchange sponsored ICOs are
a pretty simple way to do so ..

Triff ..
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Someone send a letter from a lawyer to trex outlining their intention to sue for not doing due dilagence and protecting their users. If I had any money at all I would...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I was getting suspicious when they removed free distribution at the last moment Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i hope the dev gets raped by some rapid donkeys when hes on his way to spend the money he scammed from us
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
More and more people find that it's a scam.

If bittrex won't do anything to protect its users, it's over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
I have been wondering - what role did Maidak play in the Usecoin fiasco? Cause for most part of the pump, I dint even receive my coin from Maidak. It was only after I kept pushing that I got the coins from the Usecoin dev.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
EDIT:

Sorry someone already posted the thread I mentioned..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
legendary
5.POD
Anyone who wants to launch coin first must get POD,
then we must pressure on bittrex and others exchanges to check code before release coin ! And give us proof that is all right to trade..

We must protect ourselves!

Scam is nightmare of crypto and if we do not find some way to stop this madness..US government will..or chinese ..doesnt meter at all it ll hurt crypto, and us all!
let's open anti scam topic

anti ipo ico

with proofs of scams ..and conclusions ..

let those scams unite us and we fight back

+1, all exchanges reject ICO in the future, except real projects are done.

Sounds good. Proof of Developer (anti-scam) should be decentralized and community driven.
anti scam league.
1. To promote real value in crypto *** no premine, istamine, or ipo ico..
2. To influence on marketplaces to read code and reveal if is something wrong, something hidden..
3. To vote for best dev..best work...
4. Protect us from scams ..and if happened we must reveal all master minds..and make bitcointalk to ban them forever..
5.POD to become standard before coin launch

All interested are welcome..
give suggestions

5.POD to become standard before coin launch   Great!
legendary

anti ipo ico

Sounds good. Proof of Developer (anti-scam) should be decentralized and community driven.
anti scam league.
1. To promote real value in crypto *** no premine, istamine, or ipo ico..
2. To influence on marketplaces to read code and reveal if is something wrong, something hidden..
3. To vote for best dev..best work...
4. Protect us from scams ..and if happened we must reveal all master minds..and make bitcointalk to ban them forever..
5.POD to become standard before coin launch

All interested are welcome..
give suggestions
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

anti ipo ico

anti ipo ico

Advise from Richie:
"if you guys would just stop buyign ICOs, devs would stop doing them "

That's how they care about their customers.

Washing their hands like Pilate? providing the means for the scam to carried out and profiting from it?
I could see how they would make a case for added coins that they have no control over the premine etc. But this one is different, this was carried out in their "premises" under their jurisdiction, the thief has been caught in the process and is linked to two crimes being performed within the same day, that's close to $200,000 in fraud!. 

It is in Bittrex best interest to protect its fragile userbase from such obvious "attempts" (attempt because Bittrex still has the last word), it is now that Bittrex must act and show what code of ethics they operate on.

There are no American companies that can facilitate scams and get away with it for long. No matter who they blame for the reasons. They are complicit.
legendary

anti ipo ico

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Advise from Richie:

Washing their hands like Pilate? providing the means for the scam to carried out and profiting from it?
I could see how they would make a case for added coins that they have no control over the premine etc. But this one is different, this was carried out in their "premises" under their jurisdiction, the thief has been caught in the process and is linked to two crimes being performed within the same day, that's close to $200,000 in fraud!. 

It is in Bittrex best interest to protect its fragile userbase from such obvious "attempts" (attempt because Bittrex still has the last word), it is now that Bittrex must act and show what code of ethics they operate on.
Activity: 51
They should not help a proven scammer by releasing funds, they would become part of it. even if they do not care about ethics this will defnitely result in much lower trading volume. BITTREX home of the ICO scammers? not good PR. Please consider this!
Advise from Richie:

There is good money to be made NOT doing any due diligence with all these new coins. If they did basic verifications none of the new scam coins would have made it to the public.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I hope someday there will be exchange that check every aspect of coin (premine, pod, source) before it will be added.

Premine or IPO and all that can be signs, but nothing is a proof. And: The people would also complain if Bittrex wouldn`t add a Coin because doubts without proof. In my opinion the Mainproblem is on Investor-Side. To many people buy to often like Gambler bet in Las Vegas.
Pages:
Jump to: