Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 130. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
May 26, 2014, 09:16:20 PM
Two "killer" wallet features that will be implemented soon.

1. Conspiracy Coin revolves around the online conspiracy movement, which is very big. The Illuminati Cards are part of the conspiracy movement. The cards prophesize wars, mass murder, assassinations, poisoning, mind control, media manipulation, and much more.  The Illuminati Cards are fascinating, created in 1995 and predicted 9/11 with uncanny accuracy. So, we've decided to display the cards in the wallet via a simple button. And, yep, we are contacting Steve Jackson  Cool (although none of the cards will be included in the source.)

2. With Conspiracy Coin, our goal was to always attract a broader audience - well beyond Bitcointalk. But, most people operate from a "what's in it for me" perspective. So, we are including another button in the wallet that allows automated CPU pool-mining for average users who have no interest in professional mining. This button is just one-click mining. Obviously, it won't generate a lot of coins for the CPU miners, but even small amounts can be exciting for these newbies. This feature will be discussed in our Whitepaper.

Nice work, now grandma can mine !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 26, 2014, 08:32:09 PM
Not long to go Wink

Park that whip and post the goods on the blog Smiley
Activity: 98
May 26, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

CYC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
CYC/BTC
CYC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
May 26, 2014, 07:23:53 PM
Park that whip and post the goods on the blog Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 26, 2014, 03:24:30 PM
Exhausting...

But the boy's toy is on order.

We're adding an icon to the wallet that when clicked displays random, decoded Illuminati cards  Wink

Back to the Illuminati cards  Smiley Will be posting on the blog soon about some new cards - I know some of you are waiting for this.

The blog is here: http://conspiracycoin.org/

Yup you must be tired from stackin all that BTC by now Smiley .. good stuff, can't wait to read.

Nice toy for a boy Roll Eyes
May 26, 2014, 02:37:42 PM
Back to the Illuminati cards  Smiley Will be posting on the blog soon about some new cards - I know some of you are waiting for this.

The blog is here: http://conspiracycoin.org/

Yup you must be tired from stackin all that BTC by now Smiley .. good stuff, can't wait to read.
Activity: 742
May 26, 2014, 01:32:26 PM
This will be sent today as well.

Still no reward for german translation Sad

CYC: Cb161MuXWFcnAJhA5hUpnzh9B6tizwTFd9

Same here for the french translation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6935604

CYC: Cem7Gu4GJQ7yLGmx1CRukJKEXy14BgsuwQ

Thanks

Just saw it, thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
May 26, 2014, 01:09:58 PM
Contact their hosting/domain registrar. It seems that stopped paying out to their miners a day or so ago.

What is going on with cyc.mine-coin.de ?
I want my coins back. :/

http://cyc.mine-coin.de

the payout cron get stucked and dont send me emails.
pool is fixed! sorry for the problem.
got your coins?

hope not.. but next time if there is a problem.. contact me here!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
May 26, 2014, 12:31:38 PM
to
     the     moon     
                          sun
                                      Saturn 
Activity: 63
May 26, 2014, 11:26:07 AM
Here's the blog - http://conspiracycoin.org/

Been looking into the difficulty retarget, but will post on the blog tomorrow.

My man !  Can you post the text of the card, I'm having a hard time reading it Smiley

Thanks !  Ah man I like my dentist and I hope this isn't literal to the dental industry...

Aight, I got a dentist appointment next week, what's the deal ?!

Cool, what's the blog address ?  Also, this is a nice coin man keep up the good work.

Bookmarked, thanks man !
Very interested in, has distinguishing feature.
May 26, 2014, 11:25:01 AM
Here's the blog - http://conspiracycoin.org/

Been looking into the difficulty retarget, but will post on the blog tomorrow.

My man !  Can you post the text of the card, I'm having a hard time reading it Smiley

Thanks !  Ah man I like my dentist and I hope this isn't literal to the dental industry...

Aight, I got a dentist appointment next week, what's the deal ?!

Cool, what's the blog address ?  Also, this is a nice coin man keep up the good work.

Bookmarked, thanks man !
Activity: 446
May 26, 2014, 11:24:04 AM
I'm hoping it's Obama that that gets a 5,56 head wound for selling his soul and country out to the new world order?
[/quote

once americans realize the president didn't sell anyone out because he is only an actor. he doesn't have the power to sell out..
Activity: 63
May 26, 2014, 11:14:40 AM
I still don't understand what's the purpose of this coin....
me too,
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 26, 2014, 11:13:59 AM
And not a shred of evidence to support your argument! There is an issue with the difficulty, which we are working on.

If you want a bigger picture of what happens in crypto-land here it is:

Litecoin generated more coins (~450,000) in 12 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

Vertcoin generated more coins (~600,000) in 24 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

Darkcoin generated more coins (~1,000,000+) in 24 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

When you consider the bigger picture, your argument falls apart!

Anybody who believes this dev is only kidding themselves. Read the beginning of the thread about how the dev kept the diff to 0.0064 for 3000 blocks and said everything was 'normal' then tries to justify the scam by quoting other scam coins. And now that it's on an exchange he is keeping the diff high so miners won't dump as quick. Think about this. If you weren't holding your precious 0.02btc worth of these coins you would be thinking the same as I am.

Again, trying to justify your instamine with examples of other coins. This negativity towards you and this coin will not cease when you have no other reason to justify your 100,000 cyc instamine other than "look over there, other coins did it, so can I"

What for you are blaming this nice sociable dev and his coin? That you missed the train and didn't mine it with 300mh farm at early start? That difficulty adjustment works not every block but every X block? If you don't like it just leave it alone.

24-hour Volume: 18.54183018 BTC / 88326.18090707 CYC not bad for "instamine" "scam"
Activity: 319
May 26, 2014, 11:12:27 AM
Activity: 89
May 26, 2014, 11:10:14 AM
This will be sent today as well.

Still no reward for german translation Sad

CYC: Cb161MuXWFcnAJhA5hUpnzh9B6tizwTFd9

Same here for the french translation : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6935604

CYC: Cem7Gu4GJQ7yLGmx1CRukJKEXy14BgsuwQ

Thanks

Got it thanks !!
Activity: 252
May 26, 2014, 10:52:33 AM
And not a shred of evidence to support your argument! There is an issue with the difficulty, which we are working on.

If you want a bigger picture of what happens in crypto-land here it is:

Litecoin generated more coins (~450,000) in 12 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

Vertcoin generated more coins (~600,000) in 24 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

Darkcoin generated more coins (~1,000,000+) in 24 hours than Conspiracy Coin, wonder if Dev kept difficulty low?

When you consider the bigger picture, your argument falls apart!

Anybody who believes this dev is only kidding themselves. Read the beginning of the thread about how the dev kept the diff to 0.0064 for 3000 blocks and said everything was 'normal' then tries to justify the scam by quoting other scam coins. And now that it's on an exchange he is keeping the diff high so miners won't dump as quick. Think about this. If you weren't holding your precious 0.02btc worth of these coins you would be thinking the same as I am.

Again, trying to justify your instamine with examples of other coins. This negativity towards you and this coin will not cease when you have no other reason to justify your 100,000 cyc instamine other than "look over there, other coins did it, so can I"
May 26, 2014, 10:39:16 AM
Block explorer is up, so we can look into that: http://block.conspiracycoin.org/chain/Conspiracycoin

When are you going to post the CYC mining launch graph so we can see how it compares to the other coin graphs you already posted?
Activity: 476
I like boobies
May 26, 2014, 10:37:32 AM
When are you going to post the CYC mining launch graph so we can see how it compares to the other coin graphs you already posted?
May 26, 2014, 10:33:11 AM
An now the Dev is keeping the difficulty high on Conspiracy Coin so nobody sells them  Grin Much conspiracy.

Except the difficulty is controlled independently by the re-targeting algo.
Jump to: