Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 174. (Read 265461 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 03, 2014, 11:29:22 AM
We are looking for translations of the first post into the following languages and posted in the relevant language sections of Bitcointalk.

Russian
Chinese
German
Dutch
Polish
Spanish
French

The bounty is 50 CYC! Please reply to this thread or PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
May 03, 2014, 10:22:52 AM

No kidding? What did that fetch?

If I remember about $75.  It had been sitting in the closet forever.

$250-$300 for the set on Ebay typically.

It was a few years ago!!  Now wishing I hadn't found it when I did!!  LOL
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 10:19:21 AM

$250-$300 for the set on Ebay typically.
legendary
May 03, 2014, 10:10:01 AM
this is great.

Not very interested in the coin, BUT I must say I've got the biggest smile on my face to see a thread with Illuminati cards in it... Anyone else here actually have a pile of em like me?

I had a sealed box I sold on Flea-Bay a few years back!!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
May 03, 2014, 10:05:07 AM
this is great.

Not very interested in the coin, BUT I must say I've got the biggest smile on my face to see a thread with Illuminati cards in it... Anyone else here actually have a pile of em like me?

legendary
May 03, 2014, 09:31:12 AM
this is great.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
May 03, 2014, 09:25:14 AM
this is great.

Activity: 294
May 03, 2014, 06:41:36 AM
Our goal is to build-up a large following to ensure the success of the coin.

We will give 48 hours notice of the launch.

i hope this coin will get support from conspiracy theory lover Grin

but when will the coin be lacnhed.??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 03, 2014, 01:48:46 AM
ConspiracyCoin, following spirit of the coin, I have to ask the following questions:

- Do you know who was true creators of the bitcoin?
- Do you know what was the purpose of this?
- If you know, do you work for them?
- If you don't (hmm...) what is the coin's purpose?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 03, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

but when will the coin be lacnhed.??
Activity: 284
May 02, 2014, 07:07:50 PM
Where do you start if you want to understand our real history? One word: ANUNNAKI

8 years ago a film producer tried to reveal truth to mankind about the Anunnaki, and it was all closed down!

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx4c7qXUcHk#t=32

hmm ... others are talking about it Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 04:35:17 PM

No IPO, No Premine, No Instamine (Guaranteed!)
Max Coins: 33 Million
this will attract miner
 Cool
May 02, 2014, 04:24:23 PM
Thanks for your comments. We do have a plan and it's unfolding.

We believe there are tens of millions of people who believe in conspiracy theories of one sort or another. Alex Jones has a huge following. GLP gets up to 3 million visitors a day, etc.

The coin will be the center-piece of everything we are doing.

For any coin to survive and thrive, it needs a strong community! Imagine if Conspiracy Coin attracts many tens of thousands of supporters, will you be a happy chappy? I will cover coin development soon.

Some of the stuff I'm sharing is known, some less known, and some completely new, you'll see very soon.

Sometimes there’s more than one illuminati card connected to an event, and we think they’ve done that to give more clues. I’ll give an example in the next post.
Your stories are entertaining but as a cryptocoin investor, I'd like to see in them some connections to the proposed coin or anything that is adding value to the coin. Otherwise it's just your interpretation of something that is pretty well-known on Internet. What about the coin? Why should I mine/buy it? 

Cryptocoin success does depend on supported community in certain degree, but the main part of success (I really mean MAIN - like 80-90%) depends on market/public perception of the coin value. You can build a small cozy community around conspiracy theory and I will enjoy to be a part of it, but commercial success can be achieved by mass awareness and real/imaginary value. Don't you want to be commercially successful? I bet you do. So for now, even conspiracy fan (like me) is not convinced in the coin's bright future. What could you expect from general public? People actually are convinced that conspiracy is bad, being manipulated by subjects of conspiracy theory Smiley... Hmm... Nice people, lovely talk! Where is the business?

BTW, thinking about the nature of the concept behind the coin, I suppose only about 1-2 million coins should be minted - one per conspiracy theory follower in the world Smiley. I don't think we have more than that. I would mine one on such basis! It would be like a medal for braveness in the war...

Good to hear!
May 02, 2014, 04:07:21 PM
For any coin to survive and thrive, it needs a strong community! Imagine if Conspiracy Coin attracts many tens of thousands of supporters, will you be a happy chappy? I will cover coin development soon.

Some of the stuff I'm sharing is known, some less known, and some completely new, you'll see very soon.

Sometimes there’s more than one illuminati card connected to an event, and we think they’ve done that to give more clues. I’ll give an example in the next post.
Your stories are entertaining but as a cryptocoin investor, I'd like to see in them some connections to the proposed coin or anything that is adding value to the coin. Otherwise it's just your interpretation of something that is pretty well-known on Internet. What about the coin? Why should I mine/buy it?  

Cryptocoin success does depend on supported community in certain degree, but the main part of success (I really mean MAIN - like 80-90%) depends on market/public perception of the coin value. You can build a small cozy community around conspiracy theory and I will enjoy to be a part of it, but commercial success can be achieved by mass awareness and real/imaginary value. Don't you want to be commercially successful? I bet you do. So for now, even conspiracy fan (like me) is not convinced in the coin's bright future. What could you expect from general public? People actually are convinced that conspiracy is bad, being manipulated by subjects of conspiracy theory Smiley... Hmm... Nice people, lovely talk! Where is the business?

BTW, thinking about the nature of the concept behind the coin, I suppose only about 1-2 million coins should be minted - one per conspiracy theory follower in the world Smiley. I don't think we have more than that. I would mine one on such basis! It would be like a medal for braveness in the war...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
May 02, 2014, 03:47:59 PM
Interesting announce Smiley
May 02, 2014, 03:43:47 PM
There will be no coin. Simple as that  Cool

+1 Smiley
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
May 02, 2014, 03:38:38 PM
There will be no coin. Simple as that  Cool
legendary
May 02, 2014, 03:32:36 PM

Because you are a launch junkie just like the rest of suckers are!!! 
May 02, 2014, 03:29:00 PM
Activity: 491
May 02, 2014, 02:41:17 PM
Those cards could entertain me for years lol
Jump to: