Pages:
Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 47. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 04:52:59 PM
I'm not up to date - have MintPal cut votes on voting list? Do you think that they could do this again?  Huh
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
August 10, 2014, 04:20:36 PM
why price is still so low?

I think everybody waiting for Mintpal.

Thats right. Investors are afraid of mintpal's ban. The HUGE rise will be just when mintpal announces that CYC win.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

I think everybody waiting for Mintpal.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
August 10, 2014, 03:24:13 PM
August 10, 2014, 02:33:41 PM
Almost 27000 votes? Isn't it the ATH of votes on Mintpal for any coin?

Yes it is Cheesy Mintpal is coming...
Activity: 224
August 10, 2014, 02:32:27 PM
There was many more but that was when MintPal allowed to vote 5x per hour Tongue
Activity: 72
August 10, 2014, 02:24:31 PM
Almost 27000 votes? Isn't it the ATH of votes on Mintpal for any coin?
August 10, 2014, 01:38:34 PM
Still over 1200 votes advatage, looks like MintPal is coming! Cheesy
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
August 10, 2014, 01:10:25 PM
more p2pool nodes here:

stratum+tcp://pool1.relentlesspool.com:9441 Amsterdam
stratum+tcp://pool2.relentlesspool.com:9441 Amsterdam
stratum+tcp://pool3.relentlesspool.com:9441 Amsterdam
stratum+tcp://pool4.relentlesspool.com:9441 New York
stratum+tcp://pool5.relentlesspool.com:9441 New York
stratum+tcp://pool6.relentlesspool.com:9441 Singapore
stratum+tcp://pool7.relentlesspool.com:9441 Singapore
stratum+tcp://pool8.relentlesspool.com:9441 London

Pick the one that pings fastest for you then use your wallet address as the username and anything you like as password.

The p2pool is shared across all p2pools not just these so they work really well as you get the luck of the entire p2pool not just that specific node.

A one liner example would be:
Code:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://pool1.relentlesspool.com:9441 -u -p x --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://pool2.relentlesspool.com:9441 -u -p x -I 13 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192

If you're using a conf file then something like this:
Code:
"pools" : [
{
"name" : "Preferred Pool",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool1.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"user" : "wallet address",
"pass" : "x",
"pool-priority" : "0"
},
{
"name" : "Failover Pool",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool2.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "1"
},
{
"name" : "Failover Pool",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool3.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "2"
},
{
"name" : "Testing Pool",
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool4.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "3"
},
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool5.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "4"
},
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool6.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "5"
},
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool7.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "6"
},
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://pool8.relentlesspool.com:9441",
"pool-priority" : "7"
}
],
Activity: 284
Activity: 414
August 10, 2014, 09:02:50 AM
ConspiracyCoin on B-TER voting list

It's the biggest Asian market.  
Activity: 412
August 10, 2014, 07:43:46 AM

For some unknown reason, faild to register  Sad
Activity: 294
August 10, 2014, 06:47:14 AM
Free Conspiracy Coins - just small amounts.

Sorry for the lame question - what is it for?
August 10, 2014, 04:39:07 AM

Sorry for the lame question - what is it for?
Activity: 136
August 10, 2014, 04:25:51 AM
Solds not normal people but Miners .... they have community in the ass... all what digged dump to market to sell.
I like PoS not mining. Other coins PoW is ended.
Staking who want trade only who want. Miners want only fast profit from minning. Its natural but they drops coins every hour and price not rising because them. Normal people holding not selling.
Sry my bad english.

Normal people holding not selling Cool
Be normal.... Grin
Activity: 966
August 10, 2014, 02:51:18 AM
Maybe mintpal will survive thx conspiracycoin, i think we will see big volume becouse someone big (whale) try to buy at 8k sat big ammount of cyc. This is very strenght that someone buy, and buy that ammount.
lol that is not how a whale buys ... this buy wall at 8k looks extremely sketchy... if a whale wants that many coins u think he'd be that stupid and show his cards like that plus its not very effective if u actually want the coins. this is a whale strategy to get u to buy his sell orders.. if he wanted to buy he would place a bunch of smaller buy orders and put a huge sell wall so u sell to his buys... come on ppl this is common trading strategy..

on another note u can tell your mostly noobs if you want this coin to go to mintpal through votes when everyone knows if a coin gets voted onto mintpal it DIES!! why do u think the voting system is being removed on september 1st! and its been proven over n over n over again.

with all that being said , I like CYC and I'm buying on a slight gamble, this buy wall is a conspiracy Wink lets see where this goes... i think it might be a whale protecting his investment and waiting for volume to pump or its all just another big scam..

this isn't FUD.. its my opinion ... I'm buying ...

its a conspiracy!!

good analyse, i agree  but CYC is not a scam for sure, this is very serious.
On mintpal just serious coins dont die , we will see what will happen next week .
long life to the Matrix

Mintpal is chaneging. It sold a few days ago.
Bc was add to mintpal and survive. Drk, cloak and many other and they exist. Cyc have thrust dev who have idea to this coin. Look at chart. Whale who is on 8ksat buy a lot of cyc on this level - today. Yesterday. I think this is not a pump and dump. Look at volume on chart.
bc, dark, and cloak weren't added because they were voted in! they were added because of their features and volume...  huge difference

plus the thread looks pretty deadish , dev said he's got big news on monday! so I'm waiting to see how serious he is about this coin and see how big this news is....hope its something good Wink
Activity: 151
August 09, 2014, 05:50:06 PM

its small but is ok!!! Wink
Activity: 294
August 09, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
August 09, 2014, 04:55:54 PM
26k votes on Mintpal Cheesy this is new record Cheesy
Activity: 490
August 09, 2014, 04:40:43 PM
Maybe mintpal will survive thx conspiracycoin, i think we will see big volume becouse someone big (whale) try to buy at 8k sat big ammount of cyc. This is very strenght that someone buy, and buy that ammount.
lol that is not how a whale buys ... this buy wall at 8k looks extremely sketchy... if a whale wants that many coins u think he'd be that stupid and show his cards like that plus its not very effective if u actually want the coins. this is a whale strategy to get u to buy his sell orders.. if he wanted to buy he would place a bunch of smaller buy orders and put a huge sell wall so u sell to his buys... come on ppl this is common trading strategy..

on another note u can tell your mostly noobs if you want this coin to go to mintpal through votes when everyone knows if a coin gets voted onto mintpal it DIES!! why do u think the voting system is being removed on september 1st! and its been proven over n over n over again.

with all that being said , I like CYC and I'm buying on a slight gamble, this buy wall is a conspiracy Wink lets see where this goes... i think it might be a whale protecting his investment and waiting for volume to pump or its all just another big scam..

this isn't FUD.. its my opinion ... I'm buying ...

its a conspiracy!!

good analyse, i agree  but CYC is not a scam for sure, this is very serious.
On mintpal just serious coins dont die , we will see what will happen next week .
long life to the Matrix

Mintpal is chaneging. It sold a few days ago.
Bc was add to mintpal and survive. Drk, cloak and many other and they exist. Cyc have thrust dev who have idea to this coin. Look at chart. Whale who is on 8ksat buy a lot of cyc on this level - today. Yesterday. I think this is not a pump and dump. Look at volume on chart.
Pages:
Jump to: