Pages:
Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 49. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 09, 2014, 04:35:44 AM
Solds not normal people but Miners .... they have community in the ass... all what digged dump to market to sell.
I like PoS not mining. Other coins PoW is ended.
Staking who want trade only who want. Miners want only fast profit from minning. Its natural but they drops coins every hour and price not rising because them. Normal people holding not selling.
Sry my bad english.
I think that too! But changing the code on the fly isn't as simple as making new PoW/PoS coin Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 04:33:43 AM
Solds not normal people but Miners .... they have community in the ass... all what digged dump to market to sell.
I like PoS not mining. Other coins PoW is ended.
Staking who want trade only who want. Miners want only fast profit from minning. Its natural but they drops coins every hour and price not rising because them. Normal people holding not selling.
Sry my bad english.
Activity: 966
August 09, 2014, 04:21:59 AM
CYC is really good investment. In one week you will be rich.
bahahahahh
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 02:46:11 AM
CYC is really good investment. In one week you will be rich.
Activity: 414
August 08, 2014, 08:46:10 PM
Just wait for Monday; they want to share it with MintPal accession!

Tricky plan!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 08, 2014, 07:37:55 PM
Wink

On Monday I will be making a significant announcement. The announcement is very positive, and will expedite the development of the proposed new features for Conspiracy Coin and increase awareness of the Coin. More news on Monday  Smiley

Thats a news! dying waiting Smiley

C'mon, let's lift the veil of secrecy.
... at least partially today.
I can't wait.

So, OK Wink
But still I can not wait Smiley
August 08, 2014, 07:23:13 PM
....Twitter is crazy about CYC.
What is going on?
Something big is planned?
What?
When?
August 08, 2014, 07:16:34 PM
On Monday I will be making a significant announcement. The announcement is very positive, and will expedite the development of the proposed new features for Conspiracy Coin and increase awareness of the Coin. More news on Monday  Smiley

C'mon, let's lift the veil of secrecy.
... at least partially today.
I can't wait.
Activity: 151
August 08, 2014, 07:05:50 PM
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 701
August 08, 2014, 06:52:14 PM

August 08, 2014, 06:32:05 PM
Take it seriously - the price is on the bottom right now. With such buywall - buying anything over 8k is safe. We are going to 16k soon and to ATH of 20-21k on Monday. What happens next? Who knows - maybe we go to the moon, like 100k just like it was with Blackcoin? I hope so Smiley

I sold my all blackcoins to invest in CYC.
I think, that it will be one of my best investments.
Activity: 701
August 08, 2014, 06:25:06 PM
We are a huge community, CYC will be upgraded; on monday we will be at mintpal, then hopefully at cryptsy - CYC will be everywhere Smiley
Activity: 72
August 08, 2014, 06:16:59 PM
Take it seriously - the price is on the bottom right now. With such buywall - buying anything over 8k is safe. We are going to 16k soon and to ATH of 20-21k on Monday. What happens next? Who knows - maybe we go to the moon, like 100k just like it was with Blackcoin? I hope so Smiley
August 08, 2014, 06:15:29 PM
Wink

I think that someone wanted to buy cheap CYC, he set the wall at 8k, then when he didn't recive any coins he went do 9k and 9500 which was too high price - many drops.
So he again set te floor at 8k and wait for cheap CYC Wink

MintPal is coming, maybe dev will show us something interesting in changed whitepaper Tongue Or one of the crypto guru's will be attracted by CYC Cheesy
maybe your right about the whale but understand that getting on mint pal through the voting system is a death sentence ..mark my words  if cyc gets onto mint pal the coin will die! snap shot this so when I'm here saying i told u so you'll see i warned u...

also the whale might just be a large bag holder who wants to make the price higher and is protecting his investment cause imo the price is way too high right now with 33 million max coins... is cyc anon? does it have features other coins doesn't? what made the price this high to begin with? these are questions u should ask yourself before buying cause theres a buy wall set that will clearly move down if u sell to it..

with all that said i picked up a bit but waiting to see what happens with this wall, watching it closely and also would like to hear feedback about what i just wrote regarding whats so special about cyc... Smiley

That is really very interesting.
I think, that philosophy, and also features described in WP fuels up this coin.
If dev will implement all, what he promised, CYC will be really very interesting.

I think that someone wanted to buy cheap CYC, he set the wall at 8k, then when he didn't recive any coins he went do 9k and 9500 which was too high price - many drops.

MintPal is coming, maybe dev will show us something interesting in changed whitepaper Tongue Or one of the whales will be attracted by CYC Cheesy

You can be right.
I'm interested, when this person will like to sell this coins.
I will expect, that with at least 60% profit, so it will be more than 14k.
What do you think?

previous peak was at 14,000, now the coin is still collected. It seems to me that the previous jump easily pronounced, 16-20k is the absolute minimum.

I like this.
After moment of reflection, I think that there are some factors, which can confirm your suggestion,
or even pick up the price.
On of them is very high volume of shopping made 2 weeks ago at price 17k.
All those investors will try too sell their coins over 20k to take profit at some dozens percent.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 06:05:14 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/66hy8m.png

I like the green color Smiley

shopping is not decreasing, continuous accumulation.

It will rise?
it does look like pure accumulation, i saw the wall drop from 9500 to 8000 cause someone sold a couple btc into it... this wall seems very sketchy. maybe he saw ppl were dumping to him and decided the floor can be lower?... who knows all i do know is there mostly only buys in past while, and with the wall theres clearly whales and manipulation going on, so it should pump real big like 100k maybe more, OR its some weird scam that makes no sense cause someone has tons of cyc

my 2 cents Wink
The calm before the storm. Looks like whale really dont want price to fall down Smiley.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2014, 05:54:19 PM
 Wink

MintPal is coming, maybe dev will show us something interesting in changed whitepaper Tongue Or one of the crypto guru's will be attracted by CYC Cheesy
maybe your right about the whale but understand that getting on mint pal through the voting system is a death sentence ..mark my words  if cyc gets onto mint pal the coin will die! snap shot this so when I'm here saying i told u so you'll see i warned u...

also the whale might just be a large bag holder who wants to make the price higher and is protecting his investment cause imo the price is way too high right now with 33 million max coins... is cyc anon? does it have features other coins doesn't? what made the price this high to begin with? these are questions u should ask yourself before buying cause theres a buy wall set that will clearly move down if u sell to it..

with all that said i picked up a bit but waiting to see what happens with this wall, watching it closely and also would like to hear feedback about what i just wrote regarding whats so special about cyc... Smiley
Activity: 151
August 08, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

MintPal is coming, maybe dev will show us something interesting in changed whitepaper Tongue Or one of the whales will be attracted by CYC Cheesy

You can be right.
What do you think?

previous peak was at 14,000, now the coin is still collected. It seems to me that the previous jump easily pronounced, 16-20k is the absolute minimum.
Activity: 966
August 08, 2014, 05:38:31 PM

August 08, 2014, 05:37:27 PM

You can be right.
What do you think?
Activity: 224
August 08, 2014, 05:31:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: