Pages:
Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 74. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 09:07:19 PM
from the energycoin thread:

CYC is climbing again at incredible rate on mintpal.

i think they are cheating again. we must report this issue to the support of MintPal.

they will catch us soon if they did so.

Jealousy will get you nowhere energycoiners
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 24, 2014, 07:21:53 PM
someone trying to buy cheap coins... but if we leave mintpal voting those coins will be not useful.
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org
July 24, 2014, 06:04:59 PM

ConspiracyCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are NMOP Base !!

Stats page : http://www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

minerd -a X11 -o  stratum+tcp://cyc.megapools.org:60001 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://cyc.megapools.org:60001 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

Activity: 51
July 24, 2014, 05:57:04 PM
@summerlulu

This is a fair COMPETITION. You cannot cheat on captcha (if you know the way how to do it, I will pay 1mld USD for this solution)

Compete like a man, not like a crying boy!

Your constant reporting is cheating, because you do not know hot to lose with honor!

I don't get that, man. If you are not cheating, why you are so afraid of my reporting.

If your votes are clear, why MintPal delete your votes again.

So think about it, ok?
Activity: 32
July 24, 2014, 05:14:05 PM
yeah let's vote on Cryptsy instead
Activity: 224
July 24, 2014, 05:03:18 PM
Maybe we should go on Cryptsy?

F**k MintPal!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 24, 2014, 04:59:55 PM
Mintpal demoted us again, even though we are not using bots, we are just voting aggressively. Mintpal really suck guys!

We could do a poll to see if we want to continue voting on their shit-tip of an exchange, just let me know.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 24, 2014, 04:59:28 PM
Activity: 16
July 24, 2014, 04:58:14 PM
You guys want to cheat on the voting again. I still keep my eyes on you.

How could you vote 1000+ per day. That doesn't make sense, especially with picture validation.

So if you still do that, I will report to the support again. You unqualified votes will be cancelled sooner or later.  

To be honest, ok?

puppet
Activity: 252
July 24, 2014, 04:48:20 PM
Mintpal is worse than Putin.
Activity: 16
July 24, 2014, 04:38:12 PM

How could you vote 1000+ per day. That doesn't make sense, especially with picture validation.

So if you still do that, I will report to the support again. You unqualified votes will be cancelled sooner or later.  

To be honest, ok?
I would say community is the keyword to resolve your doubts.
Activity: 54
July 24, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
ignore this troll. waste of time Smiley better to vote
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 04:32:04 PM

To be honest, ok?

I'm voting, my brother voting, my friends from community voting. It's 15 people. Is it bad or illegal?

and my dog voting Wink

I forbid my dog voting, because mintpal ban our votes (the same ip) Wink
Activity: 5
July 24, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

To be honest, ok?

I'm voting, my brother voting, my friends from community voting. It's 15 people. Is it bad or illegal?

and my dog voting Wink

http://
Activity: 252
July 24, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

To be honest, ok?

and my dog voting Wink

And I employ a hundred workers from China to vote on mintpal, they are working 8 hours / day and give me 800 votes Tongue
Activity: 151
July 24, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

To be honest, ok?

and my dog voting Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
July 24, 2014, 04:25:15 PM
@summerlulu

This is a fair COMPETITION. You cannot cheat on captcha (if you know the way how to do it, I will pay 1mld USD for this solution)

Your constant reporting is cheating, because you do not know hot to lose with honor!

This guy don't have a honor!

reminds me of:

Activity: 49
July 24, 2014, 04:24:13 PM
@summerlulu

This guy don't have a honor!
Activity: 29
July 24, 2014, 04:24:03 PM
I think that CYC is the currency most promising for many weeks. Very good dev, a large community.
Also I vote as I can ... at home, at work;)
Activity: 5
July 24, 2014, 04:23:28 PM
We could do much more, but because mintpal ban voting different person sharing the same IP (for ex. neighbours, friends at the place we work, etc) it is a liitle more complicated. We are 100% fair. Because of your actions, mamy of us had to write to mintpal's support to unblock their accounts. Thank you very much. There are at least 200 of us (as i know) and will be much more. The community is really strong.
We will vote untill we succeed.

Yeah, 8th position and still groving it is impressive, together we can get number ONE on Moday

Pages:
Jump to: