Pages:
Author

Topic: CONTEST: design loyce.club home page - page 5. (Read 2142 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
December 17, 2019, 01:09:45 PM
Are you actually uploading “files” to your computer/server every week?

If so, this may be a good time to move to a more efficient way of handling your data.

Regardless, you should look at bootstrap, which can help you with CSS on your site with minimal coding.
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.4/getting-started/introduction/
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
December 17, 2019, 12:43:29 PM
Any other specific requirements? Like color preferences, theme or you want something that just looks good and serves the purpose of the site? I haven't done HTML/CSS in a while but wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours over the weekend. - I'm in Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
December 17, 2019, 12:07:59 PM
I've created loads of useful data on Bitcointalk, and there are many more topics too. I host most of my data on loyce.club, which was never meant to be a landing page when someone needs my data.
However, I've been asked before to add an index there, and it would be nice to have a better page design.

See loyce.club for the current design.

So here it goes: Is there someone willing to create something nice with CSS and other magic? It should still be easy to (manually) add new links to other data in the future, and I prefer no complicated stuff with scripting or databases and stuff, but just something to make it look a bit better!

I'm hoping to make this a community thing: it could be community voted if there are more entries, or it could be just anything. There's not really a budget for designs, if you do this you do it for the community, and for eternal fame while it lasts Tongue

Obviously, this topic was a rush-job too, and I like to use it to make the point that I'm absolutely not into making good-looking designs Tongue

Self-moderated against spam.
Pages:
Jump to: