Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST]★⚡★ OPPORTY Signature Design Contest ★⚡★ [Closed for new entries] - page 2. (Read 2655 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Here is my design. Good luck to all participants.  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
2nd entry for Legendary, Hero, Sr.Member
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
1.5 hours left (90 minutes). Good luck to everyone till then! The winner will be announced the following few hours after!

So when do you going to make a signature campaign here ? anyway good luck for all the participants and also for this project.

The bounty will appear either some time today or tomorrow. We wanted to wait for the signatures to be designed before posting anything.

30 Minutes left  Smiley

That's great, i do hope it will appear today. Good Job to all the participants ! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
1.5 hours left (90 minutes). Good luck to everyone till then! The winner will be announced the following few hours after!

So when do you going to make a signature campaign here ? anyway good luck for all the participants and also for this project.

The bounty will appear either some time today or tomorrow. We wanted to wait for the signatures to be designed before posting anything.

30 Minutes left  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
This is my 2nd entry. Good luck to all of us.
Hero Member/ Legendary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is clearly different from the example signature that you posted. It just I don't focus on copying that design instead, I based this design of mine ( Color Scheme, especially) from the website.
Hero Member/ Legendary

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Here is my design;

Good luck!
There's only few hours left before contest ends

3 hours to be precise! Great work so far and good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There's only few hours left before contest ends
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
Merit: 100
Here is my other entry Smiley Just without gradient colors and sticked to the original one. I do not intend to spam I just want you to see whats better Smiley thanks Smiley

Member & Full member update Smiley

I want to update my icon since I didn't have much time the last time I made the signatures. Here is the updated one:

gradient color

solid color

This will be my final update to this entry thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I confirm that I am holding onto 0.06 BTC to pay the prize winner - Good Luck!
3Am6TuYtftRQhJfMh6rWtkU8bhgUUpZ29p
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Just as a quick update: The prize of 0.06 BTC has been sent to monbux for escrow and I am waiting for his confirmation (Most likely sleeping at this time). I have asked him to confirm that the funds have arrived by writing in this thread when he can.

The designs look great so far and SergeyG and opporty are certainly happy with a few already!  Smiley  Keep up the good work and Good Luck to all the participants.

Regards from the Opporty team and myself.
Good to hear. Smiley Good luck to all the participants. Looks like there's a lot of competition going on here specially now that jayce will be entering his design.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Just as a quick update: The prize of 0.06 BTC has been sent to monbux for escrow and I am waiting for his confirmation (Most likely sleeping at this time). I have asked him to confirm that the funds have arrived by writing in this thread when he can.

The designs look great so far and SergeyG and opporty are certainly happy with a few already!  Smiley  Keep up the good work and Good Luck to all the participants.

I'm hoping to win in this contest, there should be a consolation prize for those who doesn't win for the reason that they might lose interest in designing I would kindly suggest that a little portion would suffice I guess. designing a code like that is not easy at all.

The deadline is 11:59 PM today, GMT time. Sorry for my absence in the past day, I have had to do off-forum work.
Great to see so many good designs so far. Good luck to all!
In the next few hours, the funds will be sent to monbux as an escrow service. The winner will be decided the following day and will be contacted. For any further questions feel free to PM me, SergeyG and opporty. (Links found in the thread details.)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Well you should get motivated to give your best instead of giving up. I was nothing, but I always keep trying.

So the deadline is 11:59 AM or PM?
For sure jaycee is the one who will win this kind of signature contest he is the one who are creating more signature to the other signature campaign still to those who are just join in this competition goodluck to you,
There's no doubt about it. Jayce for sure will win again. Leaving us with nothing lol.
Pages:
Jump to: