Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST]★⚡★ OPPORTY Signature Design Contest ★⚡★ [Closed for new entries] - page 3. (Read 2655 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
For sure jaycee is the one who will win this kind of signature contest he is the one who are creating more signature to the other signature campaign still to those who are just join in this competition goodluck to you,
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Here is my other entry Smiley Just without gradient colors and sticked to the original one. I do not intend to spam I just want you to see whats better Smiley thanks Smiley

Merit: 100
Here is my entry Smiley Hope you'll like it and good luck to all the participants Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
How much time do we still have before the contest ends?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
EDIT: Full Member
My entry as you requested
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Great job, you should take this guy's signature.

Thank you so much!
I hope so Cheesy

I think you will be the winner for sure.That's a very good design.I wish I could make this.Will you help me to learn this? I really have interest in BB code design.

Its too early, some more professional maybe participated in the last time and they can beat mine easily.
You can try make it, try to make something easier and simple for first time. Good luck with it!
Activity: 205
Merit: 17

Good luck guys!

I think you will be the winner for sure.That's a very good design.I wish I could make this.Will you help me to learn this? I really have interest in BB code design.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Good luck guys!

Great job, you should take this guy's signature.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
Will try my luck ,

[Reserved]
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
First Submission

Second Submission

glad i make it on time.
Good luck guys!

Edit added new version for sr.member-legendary and ready to change it on second submisson
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Reserve this slot for me..I will give this a shot.
Merit: 134
Hello Everyone!

After some talking with the developers, SergeyG and Opporty, we have come to the conclusion that the prize will be increased to a total of 0.06 BTC. We think that is an adequate amount to ask for a decent looking set of signatures for our upcoming bounty. Thank you all for your interest and we hope to see many designs  Smiley.

Regards,

PS: Currently in discussion with Monbux for the escrow service. Updates in that matter will be written as soon as things are definite.
Why did you remove the 2000 OPP token reward? Sad

We feel that this is the best decision for the contestants as all funds can be escrowed and spent immediately without having to wait for the OPP unfreezing. BTC payment has been bumped up from 0.03 to 0.06.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Hello Everyone!

After some talking with the developers, SergeyG and Opporty, we have come to the conclusion that the prize will be increased to a total of 0.06 BTC. We think that is an adequate amount to ask for a decent looking set of signatures for our upcoming bounty. Thank you all for your interest and we hope to see many designs  Smiley.

Regards,

PS: Currently in discussion with Monbux for the escrow service. Updates in that matter will be written as soon as things are definite.
Why did you remove the 2000 OPP token reward? Sad
Hello Everyone!

Regards,

Activity: 161
Merit: 131
freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE
goodluck for finding BBcode that worth 0.03 btc for that kind of trouble. maybe they will do one signature only for you lol.
good luck once again.

That is right. I think they should increase the rewards. 0.03BTC is just worth a design for Legendary rank only. Try to increase the rewards and maybe some of the best designers in this forum like Jayce, Antarogitsu, SFR10, Adriandmen and a lot more will show interest in your contest.  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
goodluck for finding BBcode that worth 0.03 btc for that kind of trouble. maybe they will do one signature only for you lol.
good luck once again.

bb
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Why are you looking for a signature design if you already have one published ?, why not use that?

This.

The sign IS already good

It's an image, and they need a BBCode signature, which they want to pay 0.03 btc for loool

Why are you looking for a signature design if you already have one published ?, why not use that?
Its mean they want people who can make design like that, maybe its just some raw design from photoshop or something, and want people to try make like it
OR
they want better signature design. So, they start this contest and hope they can found people who can make that design or even better than that.

Correct me if im wrong

You are correct. OPPORTY would like to have a better looking design for different member ranks, (junior, member, full ... etc.) The image that is being displayed is just an example that represents the project.

Agree then start the contest.

The contest has already started and participants are free to post their designs. The contest will end on the 17th @23:59 UTC. Winner will be announced on the 18th of September. Good luck to all!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: