Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST] VOTE NOW! - Logo Contest - 2 BTC Bounty - page 4. (Read 6038 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Not bad indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Not bad for a preliminary sub.
How's this? Grin

The linechart is on a good way, I'm looking to for a logo which includes a line.

The line should show a "Shorting" opportunity, the "Head and Shoulder" pattern in a round canvas.

Something like this but more professional:

The circle should be smaller, and I want the BTC sign on it. Maybe a border for the circle.

The "Shorting" text doesn't have to be red, but it would be nice to have it both words in different contrasting colors.
You are right, i was just wondering how this will fit on the site and why so many are so different in aspect ratio.

I'll make a smaller version tomorrow.
legendary
You are right, i was just wondering how this will fit on the site and why so many are so different in aspect ratio.

Hope you like it, let me know if you want anything changed.

I like this one, but is it dimension conform?

Dimensions are 600x450. I can resize it if it's too big.
legendary

I like this one, but is it dimension conform?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How's this? Grin

Awesome people! I was a little worried when I saw just 2 submissions , just 3 days before closing date.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Will probably give this a try and submit something tomorrow.
Just noticed this topic. I'll make a design tonight. I'll post it asap.
legendary
Since the project died you can also use:
Not a serious entry:

Also appriciated  Grin
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Not a serious entry:
tfk
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi,

Ok, can I have a go too? I like to do something different. You're probably won't find it suitable for your application but I like to stir things up every now and then.  Grin

TFK
Sure just participate.

Ok. My BTC50cts. I decided a more playful route. A bit like what Google did: depart from the nerdy search engines and come up with something people can relate to. Who thinks of the googolplex when seeing the name Google?

I wanted to emphasize on the ups and downs of a currency's value by displaying the five bitcoin logo's at different elevations and emphasize this even more by the 'outlines of coins' going through the words Shorting and Bitcoins. These outlines also help in establishing the playfulness.

Also you'll notice the lower coins are drawn in a cartoonist style while the top one is the official logo in the website's base color. This is done to create a bridge between the people who are into bitcoin from a hobby perspective and those who are in it professionally. The bridge between playfulness and business.

https://i.imgur.com/eZcoTHM.png

TFK
Hey

I would like to participate.

Submission in the works

Ok great, looking forward to your submission
Hi,

Ok, can I have a go too? I like to do something different. You're probably won't find it suitable for your application but I like to stir things up every now and then.  Grin

TFK
Sure just participate.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Hey

I would like to participate.

Submission in the works

Pages:
Jump to: