Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST](NOW SELLING) 10 years of Bitcointalk commemorative Coldkey - page 3. (Read 3641 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Here are my entry! Thankyou!!!
FRONT!

BACK!

FRONT! (BLANK)

BACK!(BLANK)
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
So far are about 45 posts (not sure if all fit the rules). How short will be the shorlist?
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
The time gap between the contest deadline and start of the poll will look like a real long wait for all the participants with greater anticipation. I can't wait to see the short listed entries.
legendary
Oh I see. I thought there would be another poll, where the posts respecting the rules would receive votes for being elected to the shortlist.
Thx for the answer!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hello yogg, I have a question: how will be selected the posts for the shortlist? I understood that the winners of the shortlist will be elected through a poll.
But what is the criterion for a post to reach the shortlist?

Hello GazetaBitcoin, thanks for your question.

Well, one of the criteria is that the entry has to match the rules of the contest.

Tomorrow, the Coldkey team will review every entry in the contest and we will select the ones that appeal the most to us.
We will start the poll shortly afterwards. Smiley
legendary
Hello yogg, I have a question: how will be selected the posts for the shortlist? I understood that the winners of the shortlist will be elected through a poll.
But what is the criterion for a post to reach the shortlist?
Just added my 3rd entry. Looking forward to see more entries from others before the deadline in 10 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 3016
I'll try to participate with simple art. Bitcointalk apartment house for front and a broken fence for back. =)

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Love this Yoggy, I will submit something here soon! Of course you know my technical skills so will have a friend draw it up lol.  Some really cool ideas here!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here's my entry Smiley
- Lots of empty spaces for other information...

Front (direct link):

Front 86x54mm (direct link):

Back (direct link):

Back 86x54mm (direct link):
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

Front                                                                                                                            Back

Activity: 181
Merit: 480
I did 3 designs before yogg wrote comment.
Is this a big problem?

Hey Basorexia,

Thanks for your question.
Well, this was implied in the OP so I guess this is on me. (I made that more explicit later on)

Yes, this is a problem as we will create cold storage wallets commemorating the anniversary.
Each Coldkey wallet comes with it's own and unique pair of cryptographic keys.

In the eventuality such a design won, I will need to ask the winner for an appropriate version for our use.
I got you. In my case, I will easily provide you with my options without BTC amount, QR code, BTC address and so on.
I can also help you remove all of the above from other options, if you wanna. just lemme know.  Smiley
legendary
Is this a big problem?

Hey Basorexia,

Thanks for your question.
Well, this was implied in the OP so I guess this is on me. (I made that more explicit later on)
Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, this is a problem as we will create cold storage wallets commemorating the anniversary.
Each Coldkey wallet comes with it's own and unique pair of cryptographic keys.

In the eventuality such a design won, I will need to ask the winner for an appropriate version for our use.
Activity: 181
Merit: 480

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot to participants for your submissions ! Smiley
Keep them coming, this is getting better and better.
Still a few days left to participate !

I'll make a few cards today with some of the designs that have been uploaded here, like I did a few days ago.
We'll see better how it renders.

Please, avoid to put a BTC address, and no BTC amount as well. It's difficult to make a functional wallet out of these.
We can always put our QR code on top of the one on the card, however it is not that easy to mask the address/denomination.

Thanks Smiley
Hello  Smiley I can provide my options without an address, a QR code and a amount of BTC, if it will be necessary.

It seems it does, I'm afraid Smiley

It seems that people/participants don't read the thread posts or simply they don't like to comply when someone is asking them to do something, since I don't find an explanation why to work extra to put a bitcoin address and a QR code when @yogg asked you not to do so.
P.S. Sorry for the off-topic.
Is this a big problem?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Here's mine
Front cover:

Back cover:
legendary
Thank you very much for your entry.
Lots of great ideas have come up !! Smiley

Can't wait to make more cards and start the poll. This will happen during this week-end.

Around ~36hr remaining to submit your entries
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
Joining contest with my low quality design  Grin Cheesy
number of players as existing user ID on Bitcointalk based from top 10 early registered member + additional administrator  Grin

Cdr file
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Hey there yogg, thank you for this awesome contest. Below is my entry for this contest.

Name: Bitcoin Network Forum
The story behind it: Centralized by the topic bitcoin, different mediums, networks, and people are connected and open to sharing about their knowledge on a platform forum.

There could be possible tier levels that's why I prepared it in different colors.

Colors could indicate different things:
  • Amount in the Coldkey
  • The purpose of it (a gift, HODL it, etc)
  • Introduce perks
  • Beginners to Veterans
  • and many more possibilities

Check it out.

Front:

Back:

However for the designs that will make it to the poll, there is going to be a picture of a functional wallet with that design.
Thanks for your questions. Let me reply to you :
1) We will conduct the contest as planed.
2) The deadline will most likely not be extended.
3) I don't know, applicants can still submit entries so I cannot reply; as described in the OP which design makes it to the poll is subjective to our appreciation.
There are 3 prizes to win, so there will be many more than 3 different contestant in the poll, that's for sure.

4) Of course, if their rank allows them to. The poll will be held in "Ivory Tower" to prevent any form of abuse.
Thank you for your reply. Happy to participate in this contest. I'll be submitting more entries and looking forward for others too to submit more.
If I understand correctly, all entries that are shortlisted for the poll will be printed and will be for sale even if those entries do not end up in the top three. If that is so, that itself is a win for designers and finishing in the top three is the jackpot.

Edit: Would you be doing test prints on entries that you've merited like the earlier 2 designs before the deadline? Just eager to see how my design would look on the cards.
legendary
Thanks a lot to everyone who submitted an entry !! Smiley
We love all the creativity that comes out of this contest. This is amazing !!

Given the number of entries I prefer not to make too many card.
However for the designs that will make it to the poll, there is going to be a picture of a functional wallet with that design.

Users will vote for their favourite one.

A little more than 2 days left !

Hello yogg!
I posted a new proposal, by updating my first post (Initial post).
Is it ok like this, or should I make a new entry?

Hey GazetaBitcoin !
Yes, thanks Grin

This is great and that's the right way to go. Smiley

I feel more rules need to be added mainly on voting in the poll, how many designs from a single user may be shortlisted, etc. As of now there are very less designs and just 2 days left for the entry deadline. 1)What if the number of quality entries remain less? 2)Will the deadline date be extended in such a case or designs will still be shortlisted from the current entries even if there are no more entries from now? 3)To make this question a bit more clear, minimum how many entries will be shortlisted for the poll? 4) Will contest participants be allowed to vote in the poll?

Thanks for your questions. Let me reply to you :
1) We will conduct the contest as planed.
2) The deadline will most likely not be extended.
3) I don't know, applicants can still submit entries so I cannot reply; as described in the OP which design makes it to the poll is subjective to our appreciation.
There are 3 prizes to win, so there will be many more than 3 different contestant in the poll, that's for sure.

4) Of course, if their rank allows them to. The poll will be held in "Ivory Tower" to prevent any form of abuse.
Pages:
Jump to: