Pages:
Author

Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
In order to increase its pricr it should fell down because it cannot kept increasing its value continuously and in trading we have to absorve there is downfall and upwards movement , we should not bother sudden falls because there is chance to increase it pricr even higher value.
We are not expecting any dramatic fall in bitcoin price, because bitcoin price is already trading in a low price and i do not think that it can decrease anymore, to me i think that we will now see a continues increase in bitcoin price and hope that this time we we see a new historical  high price of bitcoin, hope bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
I think so. we have too much price decline in january until march and now is the time to recover. You're right that prices will not always go up. but an occasional correction is sure to happen but the dramatic fall will not happen too deep. I'm thinking that there will be more price increases at the moment
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 07:52:03 PM
you must have confidence the price will keep rising, and so will rise, the price reduction is a natural thing, although in a matter of hours there is a decline in just a matter of months there is an increase, very good to invest now.
Yes it is good to invest now when drops it just a normal position in the market. If dramatic fall happens nothing to worry it will rise. Actually I am confident that price will continue it's growth.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:21:34 PM
In order to increase its pricr it should fell down because it cannot kept increasing its value continuously and in trading we have to absorve there is downfall and upwards movement , we should not bother sudden falls because there is chance to increase it pricr even higher value.
We are not expecting any dramatic fall in bitcoin price, because bitcoin price is already trading in a low price and i do not think that it can decrease anymore, to me i think that we will now see a continues increase in bitcoin price and hope that this time we we see a new historical  high price of bitcoin, hope bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
Prices of btc always varies, what we just need to know now is how we will be able to adopt in its increase decrease system, we need to have plan to be not so emotional in these scenes.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 06:21:12 PM
We are not expecting any dramatic fall in bitcoin price, because bitcoin price is already trading in a low price and i do not think that it can decrease anymore, to me i think that we will now see a continues increase in bitcoin price and hope that this time we we see a new historical  high price of bitcoin, hope bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
you must have confidence the price will keep rising, and so will rise, the price reduction is a natural thing, although in a matter of hours there is a decline in just a matter of months there is an increase, very good to invest now.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
May 07, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
And that is one reasonable one. I guess a lot of people always want to expect the value of bitcoin to just keep going on and on without some little bit of retrace once in a while but that is something that is very wrong to assume would be the case since this is a market and there would always be some little bit of retrace for a better momentum to be able to cross the next resistance which could even take days, but I guess people in this community are always in a rush to want to see everything happen very quickly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
It will be continues growth i guess because bitcoin in the fast few years it is increasing and increasing day by day and then it happens that bitcoin falls into half value just this year and then people are just saving money to buy bitcoin again.

It may be a combination of both. I think that's more likely. Btc will grow probably on a steady ascent but will plunge every now and then. Don't expect it to simply grow or continually drop. It's volatile nature will make sure it does both
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?
As of now all in market calm and stable so I think we need more weeks to find out if bitcoin will grow to 10k because lots people believe that bitcoin will increase this month. We cannot avoid those gud news so focus to what your doing and don't be panic because it will cause of loses of what your invest.
We all hope for the better, but sometimes fate is not always on our favorable side. The highs and lows of value is part of the trend and it's not that easy to anticipate if it stays calm all the time or remains steady or in plunging status. Market is very volatile, but its continued growth and excellency will stay if we stay stronger together to support it. I realize that in times of aridity we must relax and stay focus inorder to think of resourceful ideas to survive from any troubles.
Activity: 812
May 07, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
As of now all in market calm and stable so I think we need more weeks to find out if bitcoin will grow to 10k because lots people believe that bitcoin will increase this month. We cannot avoid those gud news so focus to what your doing and don't be panic because it will cause of loses of what your invest.
Activity: 176
May 07, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
It will be continues growth i guess because bitcoin in the fast few years it is increasing and increasing day by day and then it happens that bitcoin falls into half value just this year and then people are just saving money to buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 01:43:38 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 06, 2018, 10:02:36 PM
I guess t will probably be another bullrun, as long as the resistance is strong and no bigger volumes of BTC is going to exchanges. We will see further greenday markets until September. Well there would also be downs, but it won't take long and will bounce back. Market is stable unless some sort of news from known people or big countries that supported crypto will announce fallback.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
Obviously, continue to growth all the Cryptocurrencies are move one circle that is Bitcoin. This coin is fluctuating in the market all the altcoins are affected in similarly so majority of the coins are depands on Bitcoin. If you think Both positive and negative thoughts of Bitcoin you only loose the game currently runs successfully in market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May 06, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
I think that the sharp drop will not be long, because recently we only felt a sharp increase in the price.
Is just common thing to happen and we don't to be worry to much. We are  just in the middle of it's uptrend motion and heading for $10k. Of what we seen red market today is just a simple fluctuation, there is no big reason such change and it surely back again into green.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
Recent signs of bitcoin are giving us some good news. Green market because bitcoin prices increase. I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase. History will repeat and the $ 20,000 price will return in a few months.
Yes I think it having us a good news indeed because the market is swing into green marks. Hoping it will continue to grow we can say for this a hope because were waiting for many months now to take profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
April 30, 2018, 02:30:42 AM
I think we are going to see more of upwards movement from now than before. Bitcoin has broken  $9,000 significant level and we are heading toward  $10,000 and I am seeing the same pattern like the samething that happens last year. Next month is very significant and a month to look over as we may have serious gain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
I don't think there will be a continuous constant growth in the price, though, it's a good thing we are having a higher price than the former constant 6k. But that does not mean that this price of $9k will be continuous. There will or might be price fluctuations whereby the price might dip again without no FUD or so. Though,  we hope the price continue to pump.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
April 29, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

The thing is, the markets doesn't need any bad news to make it go down. It can go down just because people want to take profits at high levels like right now, since they bought at way lower levels. It could go down because of shorters in the market. It can also go down due to unforeseen regulations, which although has been debunked already multiple times still make some of the traders panic dump.

The rally went from $6800 to over $9500, I don't see this level of growth in the market sustaining. Just no way it's going to keep being bullish and going up like last year, there has to be a correction.

For sure, I'm going for the correction. However, I wouldn't say that it's that dramatic. Markets are somewhat more bullish now, and I think the panic dumping that may occur will be significantly less than the previous dumps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
April 27, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

It is just a normal profit taking by those who are looking for that level and set their sell in that price. Not all the time that a news is just the basis for a price movement because there is technical analysis. It has reach a major resistance that's why the price went down but it would just be temporary fall because it would rise up again since the volume is increasing. For those who are day trading, some of them do not mind the news at all. They just watch the market and see the price action through the shape and pattern of the candles and can have a speculation of where the price might go.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 26, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
I think that the sharp drop will not be long, because recently we only felt a sharp increase in the price.
I may think that market drama isn't fully end yet, we surely surprise when we saw market dump again. But we not just to think it more, the most important is that we have a good market today and we just need full support from the community to help out from possible corrections happen in the coming days. Even though we cant escape from it but least we are not so affected when it come.

Of course its a never ending, cyclical movement. Just like we saw in December, everyone thought that the market will go on a continued rise, however, the bearish trend took over the market for almost 4 months resulting to 70% lost if I'm not mistaken. But the good thing though is that there's always a good chance to recover, and now it seems that we are in that recovery phase although there's a minor dip to $8700 but the price bounce back to $9200. We are still far away from breathing a sign of relief, but its a good sign that we might be in the next coming days specially if we test $10000 and sustained it. Everyone should join, before the bulls makes its run again. You don't want to be left out when the market hits another all-time-high in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: