Pages:
Author

Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall - page 7. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
I hope the prices will go up. A lot of people invested in cryto money. Everyone is trying to make money.
In the past years, prices have been rising steadily. And I got very good money. Prices for the last 4 to 5 months have dropped too. They made huge amounts of money from the market and the prices went down. I hope it will not happen again
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 23, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?

I think this is the start of bitcoin and other cryptocurrecny  prices to go up and I think it will continue. Forget FUD's don't buy them and we'll continue to support crypto world then for sure prices will increase again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
April 23, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
Given the state of market in past, it has definitely instilled fear in people. Now every growth is seen negatively and people just worry when the market would come down crashing again. I am suffering too from this and ended up selling coins half way through the pump. Had I not sold, my money would have increased dramatically. Nevertheless, the market has been green for almost a week now and I am pretty sure that it is only going to get better. I don't see any fall.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 23, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
I think market nowadays begin to become green and thats a good indication that cryptos are beginning to recover it's fall,so let's all hope that this will continue until it reaches the highest peak again.
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
I think price are going up now still june . overall market condition is high price all  most increasing so right now market is stable . side by side new ico also coming into market and ico market is back so its a good indicator for crypto market.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 23, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Try try till you succeed well the media and the government tried it's best to convince us to stop doing cryptos but they failed, they misunderstood the resilant of this community. I feel now we're gradually getting out of the dump zone and it's time for pump zone only. I would advise you to hodl and see the magic of your coins. The bulls are just warming up, its about to get real hot 🔥 in the crypto world.  
Activity: 52
April 23, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Overall we will see continued growth for sure, but short term I think we have more room for decline. I expect btc to drop to around 5-6k, go sideways for a few months before it goes on the next bull run reaching a new ATH. In the meantime we should have a new alt season. We will definitely see new ATH for overall marketcap by end of 2018.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
I think we are going up now. 2018 is going to be great year for crypto
Activity: 126
April 23, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
I optimistic that BTC price will continue to grow. Because in few days ago, BTC price rising steadily. It was very disappointing to see something growing but in the end it went down  Cry. So I hope no more fall again Grin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 07:06:08 AM
I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone

For sure
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 23, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
continued slow rise is the most possible outcome of the current trend that we are having right now. there are all signs of the new bull market starting up and ATH on the horizons.
the news and all the drama in it does not matter anymore as it never mattered specially since the trend is reversed it can not matter!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
I hope the prices will go up. A lot of people invested in cryto money. Everyone is trying to make money.
In the past years, prices have been rising steadily. And I got very good money. Prices for the last 4 to 5 months have dropped too. They made huge amounts of money from the market and the prices went down. I hope it will not happen again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 23, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
For now let us look at the charts and the volume of btc and dollars being set-up in the exchanges. Basing on the btc volume being traded there is a tendency that bitcoin could go up. As for now bitcoins value is stable as there is a support at 8700$ to 8900$. Thus this means that bitcoins value will no longer or have the least possibility that it will go down thus we can expect that it will only rise in the coming month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: