Pages:
Author

Topic: Controlling your temper in gambling - page 16. (Read 9263 times)

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
October 06, 2016, 05:07:04 AM
some guidelines from you, I've done that, for control of emotional and greedy.

I was rarely in playing gamble, because I only bet on Sports betting. so only bet when the big teams play. but do not have a target, because depending on my confidence and my bankroll on each bet. If I believe that I will be placing a bet is quite high.
You need to control your self if you decide to gamble because some people cannot do that and they end up spending all of there
money.
You need to know when to quit because if not it can wreck your life for you.
We need to be clever when in gambling, to be honest I have this kind of attitude until now but I slowly control it. When I am in gambling I just make sure I put a little amount only because I do not want to lose more money and loses my temper then chase my bets to lose money that I cannot afford to lose anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 04:11:34 AM

I was rarely in playing gamble, because I only bet on Sports betting. so only bet when the big teams play. but do not have a target, because depending on my confidence and my bankroll on each bet. If I believe that I will be placing a bet is quite high.
You need to control your self if you decide to gamble because some people cannot do that and they end up spending all of there
money.
You need to know when to quit because if not it can wreck your life for you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 06, 2016, 04:01:05 AM

Main things to control in gambling our-self and our greediness, if we control in both of things than sincerely no problem in gambling. Because in gambling we win by chance but we lose thats all our mistakes, so better is that don't show greedy and play gambling like a player.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2016, 07:02:53 PM

though it is a really really hard thing to do to be honest and in my opinion it is unfortunately nearly impossible
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 04, 2016, 07:00:25 PM
I think most gamblers can't controlling their temper in gambling, especially when they lose money. Thats why its always safest to play just for fun with small amounts.
i think not in lost mode only you can lost control over yourself .

when you won and have a bigger desire to win and you thinkk it was the luckiest day ever you will keep betting with the winning amount you have and even add more funds , remember as human will never feel enough on anything.
Yes actually i am also one of those who is not able to control my temper in gambling.But not only is gambling but even if i am winning its not easy to control my temper because we get more and more greedy in this and in loosing we loose our temper in trying to chase our loss and both these only causes more loss.
gambling are always about expectation , so even you have won you will still to expect more.

big mistake indeed to have a high expectation like that but it is always happened everytime , you can not avoid that feeling as it is comes instantly to your mind , really like a drugs addiction.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 04, 2016, 03:33:43 PM
Here are my guidelines on how you control your temper when you are gambling. This will help you a lot to not be addicted in gambling.
1. If you are playing gambling set a goal or a profit goal so that you will not be greedy at the end. Greediness turn you to be a loser.
2. Playing twice a week or thrice week makes you feell better and lucky because you are in the greedy mode.
3. Small amount of capital in the game which play bombs like satoshimine makes you in a chance of winning because it is easy to double your money into that game.
4. High amount of capital in the dice makes you advantage note that your initial is his your house makes it sufficient to win the game.

That is a great list,

All of the information indicated in there are definitely correct,
and few of that guidelines is also what I am doing up until now,
It will definitely help you a lot, especially in preventing excessive loss and
addiction to gambling.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2016, 03:14:17 PM
i think it is not such an easy task, in gambling the most difficult job is to control our nerve, i think that is the most difficult job. i personally feel it very hard to control my self from gambling or to do gambling in a limit.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 03:05:38 PM
In sports betting, I can control my temper. Becasue it will not take much time to place my bet, And the result also not come immedeatly, it will take some time. So if I lose also, i can control my feelings. But in slot games, it's not like that if I lose my bet back to back then I will lose control on my emotions. It's common in gambling. Now I am better I can able to control my feelings when I am playing slot games.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 04, 2016, 12:39:09 PM

Activity: 896
October 04, 2016, 10:35:59 AM
I think most gamblers can't controlling their temper in gambling, especially when they lose money. Thats why its always safest to play just for fun with small amounts.

when you won and have a bigger desire to win and you thinkk it was the luckiest day ever you will keep betting with the winning amount you have and even add more funds , remember as human will never feel enough on anything.
Yes actually i am also one of those who is not able to control my temper in gambling.But not only is gambling but even if i am winning its not easy to control my temper because we get more and more greedy in this and in loosing we loose our temper in trying to chase our loss and both these only causes more loss.

you need to learn how to control your temper sooner or later and not only for gambling but for your life also. because there are always things happening in life when you need to keep your calm and make a good decision instead of acting irrationally and leading yourself into a bad situation.
Yes, gambling must be one of the tough exam which might lead to have a successful life by having very good control in our emotions. Unfortunately, we can have gambling to test ourselves across many depression tests. Keeping our temper in control is very important while playing gambling to follow our predetermined plans.

indeed to do gambling we should control ourselves, without any self control something is good then we get in the gambling will turn from what we want. because the self control is the beginning where we can get something good strategy and also contribute in giving a good input
Yes, without self-control we will become addicted and greedy. Thus the self-control to be possessed when they want to start gambling. It was so useful for us to regulate emotions in gambling in order to manage expenditure in order not to suffer huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
October 04, 2016, 11:23:47 AM
Controlling temper in gambling may not be applied in our self because we always do greedisness in gambling where we put high bets in everytime we lose bitcoin because thinnking that you gonna win after losing the earlier lose and you know that the present one will be the win round and the prediction will be make your feel sorry...

I totally agree with your comment, this is the main mistake i have seen in lot of gamblers and myself also have done some time, after loosing the first bet i go for double or triple bitcoins for betting on next bet and some time i win and some time lose it.

But now i have just started to bet with daily limit on the bet and splitting the limit to each bets so that in the end it should be profit low or high profit is profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 04, 2016, 10:47:15 AM
Controlling temper in gambling may not be applied in our self because we always do greedisness in gambling where we put high bets in everytime we lose bitcoin because thinnking that you gonna win after losing the earlier lose and you know that the present one will be the win round and the prediction will be make your feel sorry...
Activity: 714
October 04, 2016, 09:23:08 AM

you need to learn how to control your temper sooner or later and not only for gambling but for your life also. because there are always things happening in life when you need to keep your calm and make a good decision instead of acting irrationally and leading yourself into a bad situation.
Yes, gambling must be one of the tough exam which might lead to have a successful life by having very good control in our emotions. Unfortunately, we can have gambling to test ourselves across many depression tests. Keeping our temper in control is very important while playing gambling to follow our predetermined plans.

indeed to do gambling we should control ourselves, without any self control something is good then we get in the gambling will turn from what we want. because the self control is the beginning where we can get something good strategy and also contribute in giving a good input
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
October 04, 2016, 09:15:47 AM

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
October 04, 2016, 08:58:34 AM
listen to good music to control your temper
Activity: 308
October 04, 2016, 04:48:49 AM

yes tha is a fact and i think that is one of the most difficult job to have control on your temperature in gambling, because if you winning in gambling then yo desire to to continue winning and when you start loosing then you wish to play again and again so as to recover your lost.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
October 04, 2016, 04:25:58 AM

That could really lead them on worst situation but for what i've seen their are so mamy greedy gamblers who's placing their bets wildly like their are no tommorrow upon when they are betting and that could turn them really in messy situation if they continue to do that,

Controlling our self is easy to say but hard to execute since if we want to win or regain back our lose if we are on those situation.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 04, 2016, 04:11:19 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 04, 2016, 01:26:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
October 04, 2016, 01:23:07 AM
Here are my guidelines on how you control your temper when you are gambling. This will help you a lot to not be addicted in gambling.
1. If you are playing gambling set a goal or a profit goal so that you will not be greedy at the end. Greediness turn you to be a loser.
2. Playing twice a week or thrice week makes you feell better and lucky because you are in the greedy mode.
3. Small amount of capital in the game which play bombs like satoshimine makes you in a chance of winning because it is easy to double your money into that game.
4. High amount of capital in the dice makes you advantage note that your initial is his your house makes it sufficient to win the game.

1. Don't set any goals, never. Instead limit your bankroll and never gamble if you lose it all.

2. Not really true, it is highly dependable on character and varies from person to person.

3. Again, not really true - if it so easy to double your BTC then why play with low amount?

4. Big bankroll enables you to bet higher - but also you can lose more as well.

All points are acceptable in a different type of situations. Yes, some people will set a goal, and if they reached that target, they would stop playing. This is one type of strategy, and some people who not set any goal most of the time they will lose more money. These people will not control their emotions in gambling. If they start to lose means they will play again and again to get back there lose. But finally, they end up with an empty hand. 
Most of the time we can only implement that method if we are winning in gambling, but the most hardest part in our life is when we will be going to decide when we are in the situation that we are losing, if we can make the right move then we are going to be a successful gambler. Our capability will be test more when we are in a negative situation.
Pages:
Jump to: