Pages:
Author

Topic: Coochie - Future Adult Themed Payment Option - page 3. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Why is the chain 'stuck' ...

Is it a large diff causing this, or has the chain forked and no one is on a 'main' chain now?

I am curious more than anything at this moment in time.

#crysx

micdvd85 mentioned that some ASIC would come in and spike the difficulty, getting the chain "stuck", and he had no idea how to solve it.

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March.  

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

The guy better return and unstick this chain soon or else COOC will be delisted from Coinexchange, and all owned value in the coin will evaporate.

OK ...

So os there a working Block Explorer for the chain? A pool?

I would like to have a look later to see if it is only a diff issue. If so, that can be fixed reasonably easy.

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coochie-coin-a-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo-coin-1812405

micdvd85 started a plan to resurrect the coin about 1 year ago, and moved the chain over to thecryptochat...............perhaps someone on TheCryptoChat chat board can help out and knows the status.  

The explorer for the old chain used to be active at http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

For awhile now, it has been leading to a dead link.  

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.

The code compiled without any real issue ...

The NEW chain is what I need to get the daemon started. If any one has a wallet or 7 - that can start them, please do and send me your IP for your peers. I can force the daemon to connect there. Being skein based, our farm (theFARM) can push the chain forward. The previous dev had it all wrong with his approach to getting this working by working on the 'old' chain and daemon first. This is NOT the way to move forward with this. Get the new daemon and chain stable, with mining and seednodes, THEN work on the old chain. He did his best from what I can see, and needed help that he was not getting, so he cannot be blamed for it.

Let me know what is about.

Thanks,

#crysx

GREAT!  It will be awesome to get this coin going again.  Also, to please resurrect the old chain to enable serious trading and investing on CoinExchange.io.  As it stands, the old wallet cannot be synced and no COOC can be transferred to or from CoinExchange.io. 

A lot of serious COOC investors have funds locked up in the old chain..... Really need to be able to migrate those to the new chain to establish a firm base and confident investors
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hahaha... Contribution to the future for their children must be made. This is great.)

Yes really! such cryptographic projects will be able to improve our future and our children will be actively using these resources. cool.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi Crysx. this my ip

how long should I turn on my computer? I will try to turn on my pc and my wallet continuously if it is needed.

I will be back onto it in an hour ...

So continuous would be good, thanks Smiley

#crysx
Activity: 319
Hi Crysx. this my ip

how long should I turn on my computer? I will try to turn on my pc and my wallet continuously if it is needed.
legendary

Is it a large diff causing this, or has the chain forked and no one is on a 'main' chain now?

#crysx

micdvd85 mentioned that some ASIC would come in and spike the difficulty, getting the chain "stuck", and he had no idea how to solve it.

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March.  

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

The guy better return and unstick this chain soon or else COOC will be delisted from Coinexchange, and all owned value in the coin will evaporate.

OK ...

I would like to have a look later to see if it is only a diff issue. If so, that can be fixed reasonably easy.

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coochie-coin-a-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo-coin-1812405

micdvd85 started a plan to resurrect the coin about 1 year ago, and moved the chain over to thecryptochat...............perhaps someone on TheCryptoChat chat board can help out and knows the status.  

The explorer for the old chain used to be active at http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.

The code compiled without any real issue ...

The NEW chain is what I need to get the daemon started. If any one has a wallet or 7 - that can start them, please do and send me your IP for your peers. I can force the daemon to connect there. Being skein based, our farm (theFARM) can push the chain forward. The previous dev had it all wrong with his approach to getting this working by working on the 'old' chain and daemon first. This is NOT the way to move forward with this. Get the new daemon and chain stable, with mining and seednodes, THEN work on the old chain. He did his best from what I can see, and needed help that he was not getting, so he cannot be blamed for it.

Let me know what is about.

Thanks,

#crysx

#crysx

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March. 

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

OK ...

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.
legendary

#crysx

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March. 

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

OK ...

#crysx
Activity: 70
literally an outstanding project i have been waiting for!  good point is that d supply is unlimited. wow!
Is the project still operating? Because when I try to enter the website, it informs if I want to buy the domain: http://www.coochie-coin.com/ ?

this project is still running, but the new developer (mcdvd85) has 3 months no longer active.

that is an old site, from the original developers who may have died.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is the project still operating? Because when I try to enter the website, it informs if I want to buy the domain: http://www.coochie-coin.com/ ?
I wouldn't be surprised (albeit, a bit confused) to find out that micdvd85 just abandoned his micdvd85 account on here and has continued being an active forum member under another screen name.

Last active March 24.  No one goes that long as inactive when they claim to be serious about kicking off a new coin.

yes you're right, maybe he's still here but with another nick. this is 3 months he left nick mcdvd85. and also left this coin, having previously also left a great speech that makes us believe that this coin will be more advanced. but the reality is probably, is his farewell speech here.

but I'm still thankful he has not had time to swap with a new coin. if only that happened, then he could leave another junk coin in here.

I noticed there was someone who might be better understood to solve the case of this coin. I hope he will sit with us to continue the project.
I wouldn't be surprised (albeit, a bit confused) to find out that micdvd85 just abandoned his micdvd85 account on here and has continued being an active forum member under another screen name.

Last active March 24.  No one goes that long as inactive when they claim to be serious about kicking off a new coin.

#crysx

We will be very happy if micdvd85 or anyone can continue to lead this project. I personally have 45,000$COOC. I am willing to donate 25,000$COOC for the development of this project.

$COOC go to 20k sat !  Wink

#crysx

legendary

#crysx
And no one else cares?  Guess the silver lining is that not too many were duped?
micdvd85 last active on March 24.  WTF?
Coin leader (micdvd85)  last logged in on here almost a month ago.  Radio silence since then. 

What gives?  This wouldn't be a major problem if the old COOC chain was stuck, not allowing anyone to send COOC to coinexchange.io to trade with. 

But since the blockchain is stuck, all of our COOC is presently worthless and could burn up completely if coinexchange.io ends up delisting COOC.

Is this what the coinowner wants instead of goign through with a coin swap?  Burning all old loyal owners of COOC?  I doubt it and I hope not, but if not...........we need more frequent communication from micdvd85 and need a coordinated effort to get the old COOC blockchain moving again SOON!!!!!
legendary
Interesting ...

Watching.

#crysx
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Strong risk of delisting on CoinExchange.io and complete destruction of value for those who hold coins on the old chain if shit isn't solved soon, coin swap initiated etc.

Coming up on 6 months since the "launch" of the new version, but windows users still can't mine and old coin users still can't even transfer their coins to an exchange to trade, let alone coin swap.

Getting pretty fucking discouraged here....
The longer waiting time, no one will continue to pay attention to it. I hope that if dev feels that it can go on, it will have to be renewed as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: