Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 42. (Read 30810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2016, 12:23:45 PM
odds over 2.5 goals for Ecuador vs Haiti is very small, I think Ecuador will make a lot of goals as Brazil.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 12, 2016, 11:30:02 AM
My predictions for tonight matches
Brazil vs Peru
- Brazil win
- Over 2.5 goals
- Both team to score
It will be tougher match for Brazil than their first game against Haiti, but I think Brazil still can win and even I guess they could score at least 2 goals

Ecuador vs Haiti
- Ecuador win
- Over 2.5 goals
Based on bad performance by Haiti in first match, Ecuador will win imo.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2016, 10:53:58 AM
I think the finals will be Brazil vs Argentina, or at least that would be the most predictable finals.

The people betting for an USA win are going to win a lot of money if they end up winning tho, because I presume the odds will be against USA winning any of the remaining matches.

Last time Brazil has been eliminated by Paraguay in the quarters, that lost by 6-1 against Argentina in the semis.

Now they will play against Colombia probably, will be a much harder game.

Personally I would like to see Columbia vs Argentina in final match. I think for now everyone have chance for that, even USA entered pretty seriously and they have first place in the group.
Tomorrow I expect Brazil to win, but not easily. Peru can be hard opponent, so be careful with bets on this game. Ecuador against Haiti have big chance for clear win. Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 1073
June 12, 2016, 10:33:00 AM
I think the finals will be Brazil vs Argentina, or at least that would be the most predictable finals.

The people betting for an USA win are going to win a lot of money if they end up winning tho, because I presume the odds will be against USA winning any of the remaining matches.

Last time Brazil has been eliminated by Paraguay in the quarters, that lost by 6-1 against Argentina in the semis.

Now they will play against Colombia probably, will be a much harder game.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 12, 2016, 10:26:29 AM
Are you guys sure the final will be Brazil vs Argentina? I have read some soccer analysts' articles about the Copa America big favorites to lift the trophy and Colombia is a pretty popular choice to win. They slipped up vs Costa Rica but that was just a moment of bad luck I guess. Personally I don't believe the US team has what it takes to win the cup though. I think it will be either Colombia or Argentina.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
June 12, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 12, 2016, 10:00:31 AM
Ecuador v Haiti ( ecuador -2.5 )
This a chance to ecuador keep their chance to road to the next round by taking advantage due to haiti in very poor condition after losing to Brazil 7-1

haiti really bad, this might be a goal feast for Ecuador, especially Ecuador needed a victory to qualify for next round.
legendary
Activity: 1073
June 12, 2016, 09:46:12 AM
Brazil vs Peru. Is Neymar play on this match ? 6 head to head matches, Brazil always win versus Peru. Even Peru only can make 1 goal versus Haiti. Brazil will win this match for sure.

Neymar is out of Copa America, Barcelona would only let him play only 1 tournament,  Copa America or Olympic Games, and they prefered Neymar to play the Olympic GAMES.

Brazil only need a draw to be the first in group after the 7-1 win, unless Ecuador wins by 6+ goals against Haiti, what is not really likely, I don't think the odds are worth to bet on Brazil ML.

And we never know if the result against Haiti was a honest one, Haiti is a poor and corrupt country, and there is lots of corruption in FIFA, and such big victory, exactly by 7-1, exactly when the brazilian's coach needed to prove himself...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
June 12, 2016, 09:30:58 AM
Brazil vs Peru. Is Neymar play on this match ? 6 head to head matches, Brazil always win versus Peru. Even Peru only can make 1 goal versus Haiti. Brazil will win this match for sure.

Neymar not berpartisipas in the Copa America Barcelona do not want Neymar to play for fear of injury or physical condition Neymar other things to take into poor performance so you will not see Neymar play along Copa America you can read here
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32506/10251969/neymar-to-miss-copa-america-after-barcelona-strike-deal-with-brazil
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 12, 2016, 09:29:14 AM
Brazil was incredible last game scoring 7 goals. Their opponent today is Peru which is a much better team Haiti, and scoring won't be as easy as in last game. But still I think there will be a couple of goals and I have made a Peru v Brazil over 2.5 bet @ 1.884.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 08:40:06 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
June 12, 2016, 08:38:25 AM
Ecuador v Haiti ( ecuador -2.5 )
This a chance to ecuador keep their chance to road to the next round by taking advantage due to haiti in very poor condition after losing to Brazil 7-1
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
June 12, 2016, 08:33:24 AM
 In Ecuador vs Haiti Ecuador will win from Haiti. Haiti is playing only for pride as they are already out of tournament. On the other hand Ecuador seems to be very serious for the tournament.
In Brazil vs Peru match I am backing Brazil. Brazil dazzled against Haiti in last match whereas Peru is struggling in each match.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 12, 2016, 08:09:23 AM
It seems Messi is looking better and better each time with the argentinian national team. Im sure that he can deliver a good performance. It's yet to be seen tho, if he can win a Worldcup. If he wants to be remembered at the same time as Maradona, he needs to win a Worldcup.

yes messi has always played well and always brought Argentina to the final, but they always fail when in the final. mostly lost when penalties and it lasted from 2004 until now.

I don't think Messi has been performing well in national matches until very recently.. I remember Messi used to be really hated in Argentina, they would usually say that Messi only put effort in Barca matches and not when he plays in the Argentinian team. He was simply not there, he was not a decisive player.

Recently his performance is really good. I hope that Cristiano Ronaldo can deliver a good Eurocup too.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2016, 07:50:47 AM
I think over 2.5 goals has very potential for  Ecuador vs Haiti and this match can go over up to 4 goals because Haiti has very bad defense so that i have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.46 and i think odds are looking wonderful to take risk there.

It was 7-1 with brazil so ecuador could always score atleast 3 goals . Betting on over 2.5 goals is a waste when you are sure that it can get more than that. Taking risk is always a vital part of gambling in sportsbet so instead of getting low return everytime with this kind of low odds you can maximize your winning

I agree with you. I'm sure Ecuador can win with many goals versus Haiti, Ecuador recent matches are good actually even it's draw. I pick Ecuador spread and over 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 12, 2016, 06:57:18 AM
I think over 2.5 goals has very potential for  Ecuador vs Haiti and this match can go over up to 4 goals because Haiti has very bad defense so that i have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.46 and i think odds are looking wonderful to take risk there.

It was 7-1 with brazil so ecuador could always score atleast 3 goals . Betting on over 2.5 goals is a waste when you are sure that it can get more than that. Taking risk is always a vital part of gambling in sportsbet so instead of getting low return everytime with this kind of low odds you can maximize your winning
Activity: 728
June 12, 2016, 05:40:35 AM
Brazil vs Peru where my betting slip will be of moneyline at Brazil @1.43 and over 2.5 goals @1.86.I am positive that this match will be full of goals.Brazil of course will win but like last match it make rain of goals against Peru.This is my guess if I am not over estimating goals are of betting.
Activity: 686
June 12, 2016, 05:39:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
June 12, 2016, 05:30:21 AM
I did not expect the United States to win versus Paraguay and now they in the quarter finals. I don't they have chance against Brazil or Argentina but they're a though team to beat. Getting better and better every year
Activity: 294
June 12, 2016, 05:12:45 AM
Colombia fucked up confirmed.
Another surprise in copa america, out from i expected because i think colombia will easy road to the next round after beat usa in the first match.
yes its surprised and shocking me,i dont think colombia let costa rica won for hoping to meet brazil in quarter final,i think its all about reputation,colombia should won the game,but costa rica give strong odd to them,shit result..
Pages:
Jump to: