Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 44. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
June 11, 2016, 11:33:45 AM
In USA vs Paraguay match, USA will win by 2 goals.
And
In Colombia vs Costa Rica match, Colombia will win by 1 goal. The match will be completely dominated by Colombia.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 11, 2016, 10:08:26 AM
It seems Messi is looking better and better each time with the argentinian national team. Im sure that he can deliver a good performance. It's yet to be seen tho, if he can win a Worldcup. If he wants to be remembered at the same time as Maradona, he needs to win a Worldcup.

yes messi has always played well and always brought Argentina to the final, but they always fail when in the final. mostly lost when penalties and it lasted from 2004 until now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 11, 2016, 09:32:31 AM
It seems Messi is looking better and better each time with the argentinian national team. Im sure that he can deliver a good performance. It's yet to be seen tho, if he can win a Worldcup. If he wants to be remembered at the same time as Maradona, he needs to win a Worldcup.
legendary
Activity: 910
June 11, 2016, 08:53:47 AM
Colombia has done well enough to get an easy win in the opening game. I believe they can win against Costa Rica as well today. Colombia ML @ 1.665.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 11, 2016, 08:31:48 AM
Messi made miracles again. He scored 3 goals and made another hat-trick in just 21 minutes! It wasn't so hard to beat Panama when they have 10 players left though. Argentina is going to quarter finals, I hope they get the trophy this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
June 11, 2016, 08:23:47 AM
Argentina vs Panama. By looking from the odds, i think Messi will play on this match versus Panama. The odds for Argentina is really small. I pick over 3.5 goals and Argentina -2 goals.

Not much can be done on this game, it could easily finish 5-0 for Argentina. There is really no point in betting on this one unless you pick other games thus creating a good parlay.

Damn!!! I was mega right!  Grin Grin Grin

Amazing game by Leo Messi but, come on, when he is ok he's still the best there's no Ronaldo that could beat him.

So sad I didn't bet on that.
You didn't bet on correct score for argentina 5-0, so bad you've predited with damn asshole right Cheesy messi have a talent since he was still on his mom belly and ronaldo got skill by workhard but both that player is the best player ever in this planet.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
June 11, 2016, 05:24:20 AM
I also am going to have USA for my one and only bet.I don't any other bet but this one.I am impressed that USA was always very good on its own grounds.So USA is right pick and good decision whoever has on it.USA will defeat Paraguay so moneyline is my choice as well.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
June 11, 2016, 05:22:09 AM
I also think USA will play with winning spirit and will do something extra ordinary to win this match, I will place my bet on USA @2.02 because with that odds we have very good chance to make profit.
Activity: 686
June 11, 2016, 05:08:19 AM
I will pick something safe and secure for betting and at the moment Colombia @1.62 will be wonderful because it playing so nice and it has ability to beat Costa Rica into this encounter, i think bet on over/under goals can be risky because we will have score like 2-0
Activity: 728
June 11, 2016, 04:50:23 AM
I have same thought that USA is very good generally at home.It lost the opening match but all this is part of game.USA just bounced back in last match by making 4 goals.USA will remain in competition by defeating Paraguay in upcoming match.I don't know till what level USA will move but it will still be in race for a while.
Activity: 700
June 11, 2016, 04:39:49 AM
I also think Colombia will beat Costa Rica for sure because it is one the best team and playing with wonderful streak so that i will give try to ML for this match, Colombia played very impressive into previous match and it will continue with that form.
Activity: 700
June 11, 2016, 04:35:52 AM
Colombia against Cost Rica is looking better choice @1.62 because its chances are extremely higher than Cost Rica.USA - Paraguay where USA will do its best to make as many goals as possible to get good points.Paraguay is not very weak but USA it able to out class this team.These both matches are going to be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 11, 2016, 04:34:09 AM
USA - Paraguay now it is like do or die for USA to win this match.It has recovered in last match by making 4 goals.Where as Paraguay lost easy match.Now I am pretty sure that USA will let no stone to win this match

USA is the host for this game so if they lose few games then this will ruin their reputation as the host especially this is the first time that copa america is held in USA. There is never any record of copa america being held by any country from the nothern american side before, most of the time it is southern america
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 11, 2016, 04:24:28 AM
I think Colombia @1.62 has pretty good chance to win this match, at the moment it looking unstoppable because it is competitor Costa Rica is on bad streak and looking very bad there, i am pretty sure about ML it will be nice choice for sure.
Colombia is one of the best Latin America's teams, so yeah I'm very sure they can beat Costa Rica easily. Even I guess they will win in first half, and James will scored. And the odds sounds pretty high for a team as good as Colombia, I think thats a good chance to bet on them.
Activity: 686
June 11, 2016, 04:20:22 AM
I think Colombia @1.62 has pretty good chance to win this match, at the moment it looking unstoppable because it is competitor Costa Rica is on bad streak and looking very bad there, i am pretty sure about ML it will be nice choice for sure.
June 11, 2016, 04:13:22 AM
USA - Paraguay now it is like do or die for USA to win this match.It has recovered in last match by making 4 goals.Where as Paraguay lost easy match.Now I am pretty sure that USA will let no stone to win this match to be active in the race of Copa title ship.It is good for moneyline bet @2.02 and so do I again like last time.
June 11, 2016, 04:05:33 AM
Colombia playing so nice into this event and moving forward with very good momentum so that it seems it will beat Costa Rica for sure, that is why i will pick Colombia @1.62 because it is very safe side and have pretty high to win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 11, 2016, 03:57:31 AM
Amazing game by Leo Messi but, come on, when he is ok he's still the best there's no Ronaldo that could beat him.

So sad I didn't bet on that.

Ronaldo wasnt even on the game this time and if you are truly a football fan then you should stop comparing them. They have their own uniqueness over the other and people should not compare them one to another. Even if messi play vital part in this 5-0 win but still the other argentina player did great job as well
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 11, 2016, 02:50:58 AM
USA is in very critical situation and it have to beat Paraguay to keep it in into this event, i will pick USA @2.06 because it will play for its survival and will try to do something extra to win this match so that i am pretty sure bet on it will worth to it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 11, 2016, 02:28:41 AM
Argentina will win for sure against Panama, I guess it will be over 3.5 goals

Like I said before, Panama isnt a suitable team for Argentina, so it was an easy winning for Argentina. But Higuain hasn't scored any goal yet, I guess he would be replaced with Aguero in next match.
Pages:
Jump to: