Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona has killed economy of many businesses - page 11. (Read 3429 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?
The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.

The virus features a detrimental effect on all types of small and enormous businesses I do not think there's any news within the whole world whether it'll be controlled in 6 months One country after another has got to grow. In China it took quite 6 months to realize control.

There's a lot of suspicion on how China controlled the the Virus in Wuhan. That is why they are suspected creating Corono-virus as a bio weapon. Major cities in China which are miles away from Wuhan such as Beijing and Shanghai was never struck hard by the pandemic, compared to countries thousands of miles away such as Italy and U.S.. Wuhan even built numbers of facilities and hospitals for Covid victims in just a few weeks and it seems they are prepared for it.
It is just a conspiracy theory but still there is something fishy, their capital which is Beijing is not affected to the virus. Look also to the numbers of the recoveries in their country, they have the highest percentage that can indicate that they have right treatment. Many economy in all over the world are continue to suffer due to the virus. Big businesses and small businesses are both affected and most of them are not able to operate because of the quarantine.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.

There are a lot of other things we can do right now and it is not just always to hope for the best. If we will not be doing things for the best, it will not happen. In a way, we can help by following the instructions of those people that know better when it comes to things like these. If we can provide for other people we can also do that, sharing legitimate information obviously from legitimate sources, it might not be that much but as a whole, it can help.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I am not sure about the other countries, but here in India we are certainly going to face huge issues even if this outbreak is contained within the next 1-2 months. Tens of millions of migrant workers have returned to their villages (including some who are taking the Coronavirus to these remote locations) and these people are literally starving without any money or food. Almost everyone who was earlier employed in the tourism and food industry is now without a job. This crisis may be over in a few months, but the hole it left in our pocket may take may years to repair.
And that's the most dangerous impact of the pandemic. Not only to tourism and food industry, the economic tissue relates all fields like a domino, if you fall one piece then expect everything to demolish.
As a merchant in a small forgotten village like the ones you described, i can confirm what you have said about the lack of some basic elements + the lack of ressources to stay alive during the quarantine.

In India, today is the 15th day of lockdown (out of a total of 21 days). Most of us are surviving.. but there are people who are staying alone in distant places away from their friends and relatives. They are in trouble due to lack of supplies and care. Surprisingly, in the rural areas conditions seems better. There is no shortage of food and people are helping each other. But it should be remembered that we are yet to face the full-fledged outbreak. As of now, the death toll remains less than 200.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Seems to me that a lot of business models that provide service, retail and travel will go out of business for a very long time.
I  disagree here because why need to close for a "very long time" when people will decide if they need the service or not?and besides with too many travels being banned now/for sure after the pandemic is being resolved worldwide People will enjoy traveling again,imagine how long have been they being Imprisoned in their own houses?we will se after this crisis.
The economy is reshaping, and now some business owners must change it according with the times.
there are some that needs to change but the majority will not,they will continue their traditional businesses and will offer new flavors to attract customers .
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
Seems to me that a lot of business models that provide service, retail and travel will go out of business for a very long time.

The economy is reshaping, and now some business owners must change it according with the times.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?

I recommend that you watch the movie "Contagion", which was released in 2011. The film shows very accurately the events that are happening now around the world. Even if you have seen this movie before, you will still watch it again, and you will perceive it differently.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.

The virus features a detrimental effect on all types of small and enormous businesses I do not think there's any news within the whole world whether it'll be controlled in 6 months One country after another has got to grow. In China it took quite 6 months to realize control.

There's a lot of suspicion on how China controlled the the Virus in Wuhan. That is why they are suspected creating Corono-virus as a bio weapon. Major cities in China which are miles away from Wuhan such as Beijing and Shanghai was never struck hard by the pandemic, compared to countries thousands of miles away such as Italy and U.S.. Wuhan even built numbers of facilities and hospitals for Covid victims in just a few weeks and it seems they are prepared for it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
As long as the corona virus antidote has not been discovered, the economic crisis will continue. And what's scary is that we don't know when
the situation is like its over. I hope that the corona virus transmission will soon end, because if it does not end soon it can make poverty
even more increased. Because many people do not get income.
States should help their citizens in this situation, even if they are sent on vacation, they must pay at least 50 percent of their salaries using various funds or reserves. The small business is facing the most difficult situation, especially if there are quite a few employees.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
We barely know when does this vaccines and antidote will occurs, but I think a large pharmaceutical is now having an on going development on their drugs, so let us wait for it to be available, when this happen, market will recover its losses and the coin of that pharmaceutical if ever it has its own, it will have a great number of buyers and could be an expensive one due to public demand of their goods so their coins will go high too.
The entire globe is waiting for a solution for this virus and create a vaccine but it is not that easy as it sounds, we need to have intense research to have a complete product, till then all we can do is to break the chain of spreading the virus to the masses. Even before the Corona threat we were experiencing an economic slowdown but with the spread and complete standstill of business we will definitely go to a recession and how we over come the virus and the economic struggle is still unknown.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
As long as the corona virus antidote has not been discovered, the economic crisis will continue. And what's scary is that we don't know when
the situation is like its over. I hope that the corona virus transmission will soon end, because if it does not end soon it can make poverty
even more increased. Because many people do not get income.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.

I am not sure about the other countries, but here in India we are certainly going to face huge issues even if this outbreak is contained within the next 1-2 months. Tens of millions of migrant workers have returned to their villages (including some who are taking the Coronavirus to these remote locations) and these people are literally starving without any money or food. Almost everyone who was earlier employed in the tourism and food industry is now without a job. This crisis may be over in a few months, but the hole it left in our pocket may take may years to repair.
And that's the most dangerous impact of the pandemic. Not only to tourism and food industry, the economic tissue relates all fields like a domino, if you fall one piece then expect everything to demolish.
As a merchant in a small forgotten village like the ones you described, i can confirm what you have said about the lack of some basic elements + the lack of ressources to stay alive during the quarantine.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
This is true that covid19 has destroyed economies of many countries and irony is that we don't know how long it will last. While countries like USA, Germany may come out of financial crisis after this epidemic is over, its very unluckily that small economies may survive this shock. IMF/World Bank and other lending agencies should wave off loans of small economies as a measure of relief.
Yes you are right corona has screwed up many businesses and  ofc the most affected businesses are restaurants ,travel business and all the daily businesses stocks of pharma companies are going up a bit , lets hope that doctors find a vaccine supersoon lets just hope for the best this is all we can do right now.

Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

I feel like we are going to see a strong recession of the global economy during 2020.
All industries are hit, apart from the pharmaceutical companies and retail.
Those two industries - are the one who are still open - even in regulations opposed from the governments and they keep making profits during those hard period of tight economics.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

this is the sad reality of what is happening in the world now,we all feel this hard and the life of every people has change now and the effect is still bringing sudden .

the question when will this end or how long will it last?sorry but even experts cannot give specific details about the dates and time because this is a Virus,a cannot be seen enemy so no finite time but lets hope it will ended soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
Not sure when the pandemic will last. We have been hearing clinical trials of some drugs but hopefully, we can get an answer to this before the last quarter of the year. The real view of how the economy of many countries will react to this will be very clear after this pandemic. There are already some news that there might be another global economy recession.
We barely know when does this vaccines and antidote will occurs, but I think a large pharmaceutical is now having an on going development on their drugs, so let us wait for it to be available, when this happen, market will recover its losses and the coin of that pharmaceutical if ever it has its own, it will have a great number of buyers and could be an expensive one due to public demand of their goods so their coins will go high too.
The shares of pharmaceutical campaigns and campaigns that are related to the production of medical equipment will always grow when humanity is faced with such challenges. This is one of the laws of the market, which unfortunately works almost always.
Not sure when the pandemic will last. We have been hearing clinical trials of some drugs but hopefully, we can get an answer to this before the last quarter of the year. The real view of how the economy of many countries will react to this will be very clear after this pandemic. There are already some news that there might be another global economy recession.

Don't think that there will be a sudden recovery once this outbreak is contained. Markets will not recover that fast, as we saw during 2007-09. It may take anywhere from 12 to 36 months, for the markets to recover properly. And the case of cryptocurrency is even more unpredictable. Because of its high volatility and limited liquidity, predicting the future course of the cryptocurrency market can be very difficult.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Currently nobody can said that when it end all right my country many people Infected Corona virus and day by day increase more problem with us. Stop all works in my country like business, shopping store, banks everything off right now and it can be criticized indefinitely. No man has been able to leave the house yet Generally speaking, every person is now terrified of their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: