Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona has killed economy of many businesses - page 12. (Read 3429 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Not sure when the pandemic will last. We have been hearing clinical trials of some drugs but hopefully, we can get an answer to this before the last quarter of the year. The real view of how the economy of many countries will react to this will be very clear after this pandemic. There are already some news that there might be another global economy recession.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?

Until know, we have no further idea when this virus will end because of the increasing of number of cases around the world. I'm so suspicious about China because of the number of cases and recovered is inversely proportional to one another. I think that they have already found the vaccine or I think that they are ready for this that Covid-19 will happen that's why they already have the vaccine. It is hard to make any conclusion as we don't have enough evidence or proof to show. It is so doubtful that the number of cases in their country is decreasing or somehow constant and the number of cases recovered is increasing, but for now. Let's wait for some further announcement or time were the can invent the possible vaccine for this crisis.

Currently there is no telling when will it end but hopefully scientists and doctors around the world are doing their best to finish an antidote, vaccine and cure for this virus. Yes it crashes businesses but what can we do about it? Economy suffers when there is a crisis.

We have no idea when this will end but do you hear about Japanese Flu Drug that is said to be effective as a medicine to the Corona Virus. Do you think that this will be the answer to our prayers? Some doctors are still continuously examining the said potentially medicine for the virus and I hope that they really do some variety of experimentation about the vaccine and cure. Based on my predictions, it is more likely that this virus will be completely wiped out in Q2 of 2021.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.

Not just small businesses, big and small are affected by this pandemic.

There are those medicines that are being used against CoVid-19, the problem is that it is just those medicines that we're used with its family viruses like Sars, etc. Though it is true that we don't know how long will this pandemic lasts, still we should be really careful. The government is also making careful decisions that they can't still answer when will they lift the community quarantines.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
The problem is that no one knows the answer. I don't think that the epidemic will last more than 10 weeks. And it will have a disastrous impact on small business.
We don't know when it would stop because until now there is no vaccine yet, all that I read online are just fake news.
The number of infected people maybe reduce due to the measures employed by our government but it will affect the business world, people will not go out more often, do their usual thing because they are afraid they will get infected and it's true it will kill the economy.

according to some article i read, the vaccine will take years to be reproduce, therefore we need to wait longer, and the fear will remain.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

Businesses and stock markets are very much devastated. Without the full force of manpower due to lockdown in many countries, we have seen the decline in each of their economy. There is no cure yet. But we can fight by protecting ourselves through thorough cleaning and being healthy. There is no exact date where we will experience casualty, but, if we were to pray and hope, we can soon see the health competition again and stock markets on the rise.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
This pandemic had caused a lot of problem especially to those who are earning minimum wage earners. A lot of workers in our country are laid-off, licky those who are working in companies that are allowed to operate during the pandemic. I hope this will end soon because the situation will get worse if this last longer. A lot of people are starting to feel the scarcity of resources.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
Due to the lockdown many of us are daydreaming If they're sitting reception lately, how will they proceed aside from the loss of trade and commerce, the country's economy is in peril. it'll take an extended time to beat it. you're right in saying that polluting the environment is causing more harm to the poor. The elderly are giving to the poor but the poor aren't posing for anything therein case they're living a way worse life.
Not only the big business that are affected due to the covid-19, even the small enterprises are also affected and it is really sad because they have now having a problem on where they will get money in order for them to have food to eat. The economy in every country have now experiencing crashes because of the pandemic.

That is the problem right now.

People don't have jobs, they can't go out and the only thing they can do right now is for the government to lift the community quarantine and continue what they've been doing before this lockdown. Without food or money in their pockets, the government really needs to take quick action. Though it is bad that obviously, the money that will be used in this scenario will just be corrupted by some of those bastards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Not only the big business that are affected due to the covid-19, even the small enterprises are also affected and it is really sad because they have now having a problem on where they will get money in order for them to have food to eat. The economy in every country have now experiencing crashes because of the pandemic.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Many business die with Corona virus and I think this virus give benefit for China because they have ready before virus attack and get much time how to protect their people, right now they have get much benefit with selling many product to other country and increase of their economic.

Well, we can't say it is dead but right now, it is not functional. With the policies or safety precautions against the virus, many businesses will be violating that and that is the reason why some of them are not functional or closed these days. Some offer online services and I think that is amazing since some businesses are able to adjust though it depends on what kind of business you have.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
the very large impact caused by this coronavirus...
businesses that are forced to close, especially those engaged in tourism and hundreds of thousands of new unemployed because they were temporarily laid off during the pandemic.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
I guess we can still recover from it as long as the governments of the world were doing the right thing and put the stimulus on the people but we are seeing a lot of it goes right at the top first and then going down afterwards which I thought wasn't really what we were looking for but I kind of get it as well. Hopefully in the future we will forget any of this ever happened, I mean obviously we do not learn from our mistakes, look at 2008 and how far the banking and stock market world was stretched thin and as soon as one bubble burst they were all done, we had the same thing just now.
We can't compare the banking crisis against the pandemic that we are experiencing now as nobody sees it coming and therefore the government are not prepared for this. Those crisis in the past are created by greedy bankers, but this one is a calamity, we don't see our enemy and the government are doing their best to find the cure of the virus.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
I guess we can still recover from it as long as the governments of the world were doing the right thing and put the stimulus on the people but we are seeing a lot of it goes right at the top first and then going down afterwards which I thought wasn't really what we were looking for but I kind of get it as well. Hopefully in the future we will forget any of this ever happened, I mean obviously we do not learn from our mistakes, look at 2008 and how far the banking and stock market world was stretched thin and as soon as one bubble burst they were all done, we had the same thing just now.

I mean it basically all tells us that the banking world needs a harsher regulations and shouldn't be going down all this easily, sure they could go bad back to back for a long time but they are doing bad in a second when things start to go bad, that can't happen for far too long. Thankfully this time around it is a 500 billion bail out and not a 800 billion one at least.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
we dont know when itl last but lets pray it will not last long because many people are now dying not because of the direct effect of corona but because of its indirect effect which affects peoples lifestyle like they cant work anymore and stuffs like that  . its good news if they found a solution to this . then again lets pray that it is effective
All of us are being affected in this pandemic. We should be participate to prevent this virus for spreading all over the world. Economy of each countries are easily broke because of this virus, resulted for being panic of other countries. Now total lockdown are implemented, the number 1 being affected is the poor people who even yet home to stay. Hope this will end soon, so that economy and everything will come back to normal.
The lockdown is the best solution in order to limit and lessen the numbers of those potential people that will be getting this virus, the more we follow the government rules the more chance that we are limiting the virus to continue hurting people. From that point, when the virus was gone the economy will begin to bounce back  healthy community will lead every nation to move forward.

We need to believe that we are going to survive this pandemic virus, stay safe and start helping the government.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
we dont know when itl last but lets pray it will not last long because many people are now dying not because of the direct effect of corona but because of its indirect effect which affects peoples lifestyle like they cant work anymore and stuffs like that  . its good news if they found a solution to this . then again lets pray that it is effective
All of us are being affected in this pandemic. We should be participate to prevent this virus for spreading all over the world. Economy of each countries are easily broke because of this virus, resulted for being panic of other countries. Now total lockdown are implemented, the number 1 being affected is the poor people who even yet home to stay. Hope this will end soon, so that economy and everything will come back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
From time to time, experts around the world contributes to create a vaccine, and there's no doubt that they can make one that is effective and will absolutely cure this virus. But the problem is testing, they need to make sure that it will not have any side effect that is worse than the virus. Yes, time again is subject here, but the fact that the virus will be cured is because of the vaccine.

To create a vaccine it will take some time perhaps a minimum of 6 months. That means there will be alot more cases to happen and more people to die. The destructive aspect is not really the virus but the fear that the entire economy will collapse
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
The only antidote to the Coronavirus is time. The only antidote for the coming depression and loss of faith in Government is Bitcoin.

Then you are saying that it is like a baby that it will stop crying if you just let him for some time?

Don't think that is absurd? The antidote needs time, I think that is what you're trying to say. China has the highest recoveries in the world right now so obviously, countries would be fawning to that country for the vaccines. Apparently, some of the test kits bought by Spain in China are faulty, it is made in China that's why.

Actually when we say antidote, it cures, but if we say the antidote to the coronavirus is time, well, that's very wrong from my point of view. Why? Because if we let Coronavirus passes, it doesn't cure people, people dies from it. From time to time, experts around the world contributes to create a vaccine, and there's no doubt that they can make one that is effective and will absolutely cure this virus. But the problem is testing, they need to make sure that it will not have any side effect that is worse than the virus. Yes, time again is subject here, but the fact that the virus will be cured is because of the vaccine.
The only antidote to the Coronavirus is time. The only antidote for the coming depression and loss of faith in Government is Bitcoin.

Then you are saying that it is like a baby that it will stop crying if you just let him for some time?

Don't think that is absurd? The antidote needs time, I think that is what you're trying to say. China has the highest recoveries in the world right now so obviously, countries would be fawning to that country for the vaccines. Apparently, some of the test kits bought by Spain in China are faulty, it is made in China that's why.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
We don't know how long that will happen, in my country until now it's still in lockdown due to the spread of the virus. I also heard that now scientists have found several remedies to kill this virus, only hoping it will end soon because the world economy is in chaos

same here but whos country will not be ? with the virus that still keeps on moving , governments final decision is to lockdown the country to prevent others from fleeing and make the infection worst than ever     .

Pages:
Jump to: