Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona virus is indeed Chinese virus!! Truth reveals! - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Shi ZhengLi, she is the first one who contact corona virus, she is the lab leader of the Wuhan laboratory which conducting corona related SARS virus research. Her well being is currently unknown! Many suspect she is dead by now due to contacting corona virus, online netizen demand China to bring Shi ZhengLi into public appearance that she is still alive and not dead, China trying to hide her death, she responsible for the Chinese virus and China need to pay for it, the damages is done, Chinese did the pandemic, now pay the price, pay the damages, China you are toasted now.

Now we demand $2 trillions compensation!
Japan demand $3 trillions compensation!
India demand $4 trillions compensation!
Germany demand $5 trillions compensation!
Australia demand $6 trillions compensation!
UK demand $7 trillions compensation!
US demand $8 trilllions compensation!
South Africa demand $9 trillions compensation!
South Korea demand $10 trillions compensation!

Done damage control...
Source

**this article is just for satire purpose**

jes labbeling that virus chinese in order to suck dry the hard working chinese citizen, as someone living in germany i know what the greed global community would love to do, i wish it would be possible to do something with truly horrible regions and nations something like that. but the jackasses and assholes with no honor (africa) simply don't care.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Based on official statistics https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus, Russia has already overtaken China in terms of number of infections. I looked for information why Russia is not demanding compensation from China and found an article saying that Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke out against putting the blame for the coronavirus pandemic on China.

Source: https://www.chinadailyhk.com/article/129184#Russia-upset-by-Western-attempts-to-blame-China-for-COVID-19

And do you think it is possible to demand compensation from China?

Yeah, imma gonna hit the disputed button!! Refund, give me that refund for your fake plastics China product and it smell terrible, it smell like burnt tyre, I can’t breathe with that chemicals smelling China products! The corona virus the Chinese virus, it’s so poorly build!! If you don’t refund!! I would!! I would do this! I swear! Do this and do that! Do the nuclear! We have thousands of them! This nuclear have the precision of intel i9 10900k oc and the AI power of RTX2090ti, that will be more powerful than mother of all bomb denoted in some sand desert, don’t you see my muscle? You don’t want pay?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2038
Based on official statistics https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus, Russia has already overtaken China in terms of number of infections. I looked for information why Russia is not demanding compensation from China and found an article saying that Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke out against putting the blame for the coronavirus pandemic on China.

Source: https://www.chinadailyhk.com/article/129184#Russia-upset-by-Western-attempts-to-blame-China-for-COVID-19

And do you think it is possible to demand compensation from China?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

Shi ZhengLi, she is the first one who contact corona virus, she is the lab leader of the Wuhan laboratory which conducting corona related SARS virus research. Her well being is currently unknown! Many suspect she is dead by now due to contacting corona virus, online netizen demand China to bring Shi ZhengLi into public appearance that she is still alive and not dead, China trying to hide her death, she responsible for the Chinese virus and China need to pay for it, the damages is done, Chinese did the pandemic, now pay the price, pay the damages, China you are toasted now.

Now we demand $2 trillions compensation!
Japan demand $3 trillions compensation!
India demand $4 trillions compensation!
Germany demand $5 trillions compensation!
Australia demand $6 trillions compensation!
UK demand $7 trillions compensation!
US demand $8 trilllions compensation!
South Africa demand $9 trillions compensation!
South Korea demand $10 trillions compensation!

Done damage control...
Source

**this article is just for satire purpose**
Pages:
Jump to: