Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronacoin - page 4. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 02, 2020, 03:46:36 AM
Hi, I recently discovered that there is a cryptocurrency called 'Corona Coin'. At each death a quantity of the coin will be burned. Anyway, I would like to know if you know of any place that I can buy it via p2p. Thanks

It is also sad if a disaster can be used as a commodity for profit, but no one can forbid it to do so for profit but not relevance to circumstances, or to remember?

might be able to help you market that is available right now:
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
March 02, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
This person is a cruel type, so you are happy that this virus is out there killing innocent people? You don't know what you are doing if you can put energy to build such coin, You've wasted your precious time sorry
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
March 02, 2020, 02:46:04 AM
Wonders shall never end, who went on creating coins based on virus killing spree? What makes someone to do this? This is sick and immoral,  Cheesy Cheesy no one is ever going to love this, we want Coronavirus gone not make money out of it
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 02, 2020, 02:40:20 AM
This is wrong and abuse of the blockchain technology. This kind of project makes people have a bias attitude towards the crypto and blockchain. How to wish there is a way to report that site and get it to remove from the internet. This is a kind of project that makes people call for con censorship and banning of crypto. somebody is using an epidemic incident to promote a project that will enrich his/her pocket. This is very sad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
March 02, 2020, 02:30:37 AM
Hi, I recently discovered that there is a cryptocurrency called 'Corona Coin'. At each death a quantity of the coin will be burned. Anyway, I would like to know if you know of any place that I can buy it via p2p. Thanks
The developer who wasted his time on such idea is definitely an idiot, what happens when the virus keeps spreading without a perfect counting of the lost ones? Moreover it's just ridiculous creating coin on this, if there are no more ideas left just give up until you can be able to introduce something better
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
March 02, 2020, 02:22:06 AM
Something this sign is really some kind of wildness. I don’t understand how to issue such coins. More precisely, I understand only if all the money raised will be transferred to the fight against coronavirus. And to do it just like that, for the sake of profit, it is very low.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 02, 2020, 02:21:15 AM
At each death a quantity of the coin will be burned.
Death? of the people lives?

Who created this coin? this is nonsense! What kind of coin is this? mocking the victims who are suffering.

I think coins that take names with names that are popular are scam coins and should be avoided. Projects like this in my opinion will not last long and only take advantage of people's ignorance. Hopefully the founder can sympathize with the victims and not make use of the disaster to benefit
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
March 02, 2020, 02:04:08 AM
I was really surprised it's true the Corona Token project is real the cryptocurrency was base on 2019 "coronavirus epidemic" which derives its ticker NCOV although that it was said the main purpose is for charity relief but still it is not a valid reason for me its a mockery even its total supply was patterned from the global population count, which is 7.6 Billion NCOV tokens. I don't know what to say anymore let the crypto community judge this project. this is insane!
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
March 02, 2020, 01:54:32 AM
Making money through the death of humans? This sounds sick mate and why would you want to invest in such coin? I believe 99% of people on here are just hearing this for the first time, stay away from projects that aren't well known
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 02, 2020, 01:49:14 AM

What?? REALLY? I mean, are they being serious about this? And yeah i quickly searched and read this from this website;

the "CoronaCoin," its supply will diminish every two days based on the rate of new cases, according to its website - suggesting its price could move higher the more people the virus kills.

I will not gonna support and buy this type of coin. Who will be happy if more and more were being killed by that corona virus and that the price will eventually go up? Like wth is wrong with the developers. This is insane.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
March 02, 2020, 01:29:36 AM

I'm also surprised that there is a coin like this I check on it and this is the site
https://coronatoken.org/ this coin is immoral and should not be taken seriously although it is listed in the market, people should not support this token if you support this, you are supporting Corona virus if you support this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 02, 2020, 12:11:14 AM
Seriously? Can you give the link that there is corona coin? I will be interested to know it. Because until this time the name of corona is booming. Many people there talk about corona even the decreasing price at this time it was caused by corona virus and for the stock exchange as well. And I know why you get intention to buy this coin? Is there any market who traded this coin by the way? And I guess if this token will be end up with zero value, whatever the function of this coin I believe there will be zero demand in the future. This coin name is very horrible and I can't imagine how the creator of this coin means.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
March 02, 2020, 12:07:00 AM
You mean this https://coronatoken.org/whitepaper
Seems a new idea but really, this is bullsh*t, same thing to those spam tokens this will end after WHO ends this virus.
I agree if this is called spam token, but strangely why many people are interested in trading this token on many DEXs
Look at etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x10ef64cb79fd4d75d4aa7e8502d95c42124e434b#tokenTrade
i am sure they just speculate when trading this shit token.but it actually contain high risk when suddenly there is no more buying order and finally be useless token. it really make us disgusting when they creating , in my opinion there is no more respect and empathy to corona victim. they just thinking their own advantages but ignore how the victim feel.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 01, 2020, 11:58:37 PM
How they know exact deaths anyways, according to reports Africa has no victims! So if you believe that, you got bigger issues than this funk coin.  You want to invest in something similar...I would suggest corona beer stocks. They are taking a huge hit right now but should bounce back after virus dies off.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
March 01, 2020, 11:53:49 PM
You mean this https://coronatoken.org/whitepaper/

Seems a new idea but really, this is bullsh*t, same thing to those spam tokens this will end after WHO ends this virus.
I agree if this is called spam token, but strangely why many people are interested in trading this token on many DEXs
Look at etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x10ef64cb79fd4d75d4aa7e8502d95c42124e434b#tokenTrade
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 01, 2020, 11:29:05 PM
So you mean this token is inspired by the corona virus?
Use the name corona to be known and what will be the help of this token to the community?
This is nothing just a normal token created by unknown developer and create a hype using the issue we have in corona virus. Can we expect something with this token ?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 01, 2020, 10:26:52 PM

Are you for real?

This is just a hype coin and the way you describe the process of burning because someone dies of infection? doesn't make sense. Anyways, it's your call, and sorry I/we can't help, you need to find out where you can but it via p2p.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 01, 2020, 10:17:46 PM
You mean this https://coronatoken.org/whitepaper/

I see this project as a joke. In fact, it's an obvious joke. They're only interested in creating awareness about the existence and the disease. I'm certain that the project would be abandoned before long as the disease would be eradicated in no distant time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
March 01, 2020, 10:16:27 PM
Making coins above the sufferings of other people who are currently endemic throughout the world, I think this is very farce for the makers or the founders. This makes no sense and what is their purpose for all this?
Don't be too serious about this, I don't think it's useful at all in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2020, 10:06:41 PM
their purpose for making coins like this for what? even though corona is a dangerous disease that should not be used for jokes, can they not conceptualize other projects so as to use the name of the type of disease that is popular right now
Pages:
Jump to: