Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 10. (Read 29689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 26, 2021, 06:47:36 AM
Official statistic of people dying each week from what ever reason from 23 countries.
Can someone point out the excess death people are from the pandemie.
The only slight noticable uptick as soon as vaccines arrived, but nothing to see the first full year. Some places like NI even below average.
Vaccine deaths are real.
https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

Thanks for trying to get some data; many people don't even bother to do that.
However, your highlighted timeframe is a year out. The pandemic arrived in Europe in early 2020, not 2019. The huge spike in deaths in early 2020 coincides with the first wave of Covid, prior to the initial lockdown. Many countries then experienced a second wave, which tailed off quite dramatically in the first half of 2021 as population vaccination levels increased.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 26, 2021, 06:37:53 AM
 Official statistic of people dying each week from what ever reason from 23 countries.
Can someone point out the excess death people are from the pandemie.
The only slight noticable uptick as soon as vaccines arrived, but nothing to see the first full year. Some places like NI even below average.
Vaccine deaths are real.
https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

Feed humans to wild animals, ye right bobo
https://youtu.be/N5yvBIcSWIk
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
October 26, 2021, 04:02:43 AM
we have lost 1 year and haven't achieved anything. We got vaccination, we got lots of citizens vaccinated, we got number of cases higher than it was year ago (the time we had no vaccine).
But has the number of deaths as a proportion of cases reduced?

I dont want to name country I am from, that is why I will post plain statistics that I remember. Last year in same month we had around 1000 cases and 10-15 deaths daily. Now we are having 2500-3000 cases and ~30 deaths daily. In general - we got vaccinated and during a year covid situation got worse. How could this even be?

We have another lockdown and curfew, even though previous lockdown and curfew showed no result.
Really? A full lockdown had zero effect on the exponential rise in cases? This seems unlikely. Do you have the data?

We are during a lockdown for several weeks, number of cases stays the same. What I dont understand is curfew from 21:00 to 6:00. How can this help and improve situation? During autumn, people dont usually spend a lot of time outside or accumulate in one place during these hours.

We dont have a martial law in our country, but I cant got to a shop for example, if I had forgotten to get something for an evening movie. Another stupid situation - yesterday after a walk&chat with my friend, I had to speed walking or was almost running at home looking back. Because it was almost 21:00 and during talking time flies quickly. I felt like a school kid that did something wrong and was running home to hide. Like I was guilty of something. Guilty for having a walk. Sounds stupid...

Btw, a friend of mine once mentioned that during WW2, at first people were divided into everyone else and Jews. Jews had to carry ID everywhere and there were places where they were not let in. Then Jews annihilation started. Don't you find Jews, ID, not letting them in identical to dividing people to vaccinated and unvaccinated, and not letting unvaccinated people in some shops or giving them services?
I find it both preposterous and morally abhorrent when people compare having to show a vaccine passport to the holocaust. If you believe that vaccination is a prelude to a global extermination programme, then you're an imbecile. Do you really think that living in 2021 and having to show a vaccine passport to get into certain places is the same as being a Jew in 1943, and on a train bound for Auschwitz?

If you re-read my post, you would notice that "a friend of mine" made such a comparison. Btw, user Tash made a good post. Just read his post, make a replacement and find similarities.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 24, 2021, 11:32:37 AM
Anna Frank "The Diary  of a Young Girl",
 just replace the first word with Unvaccinated

Jews required to wear a yellow star or arm band
Jews required to frequent only Jews-owned barbershops and beauty parlors
Jews required to do their shopping between 3 and 5 PM
Jews were forbidden to be out on the streets between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Jews forbidden to attend theaters, movies or any other forms of entertainment
Jews forbidden to ride in cars, even their own
Jews forbidden to use swimming pools, tennis courts, hockey fields or any other athletic fields
Jews forbidden to go rowing
Jews forbidden to take part in any athletic activity in public
Jews forbidden to sit in their gardens or those of their friends after 8 pm
Jews forbidden to visit Jews in their homes
Jews were required to attend Jewish schools, etc
You couldn't do this and you couldn't do that, but life went on.
Jacque always said to me, "I don't dare do anything anymore, 'cause I'm afraid it's not allowed."

The general population of collaborators were equally to blame with hitler and his hench men. There were plenty of decent German citizens who sheltered Jews and tried to help them escape persecution but the majority of Germans "allowed" it all to happen. Without the compliance of the private citizens and business community tyrants have no power.
October 24, 2021, 02:56:39 AM
Anna Frank "The Diary  of a Young Girl",
 just replace the first word with Unvaccinated

Jews required to wear a yellow star or arm band
Jews required to frequent only Jews-owned barbershops and beauty parlors
Jews required to do their shopping between 3 and 5 PM
Jews were forbidden to be out on the streets between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Jews forbidden to attend theaters, movies or any other forms of entertainment
Jews forbidden to ride in cars, even their own
Jews forbidden to use swimming pools, tennis courts, hockey fields or any other athletic fields
Jews forbidden to go rowing
Jews forbidden to take part in any athletic activity in public
Jews forbidden to sit in their gardens or those of their friends after 8 pm
Jews forbidden to visit Jews in their homes
Jews were required to attend Jewish schools, etc
You couldn't do this and you couldn't do that, but life went on.
Jacque always said to me, "I don't dare do anything anymore, 'cause I'm afraid it's not allowed."

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________--

Extracts from Sweet Wormwood Plant Can Inhibit the COVID-19 Virus
https://www.wpi.edu/news/early-research-finds-extracts-sweet-wormwood-plant-can-inhibit-covid-19-virus

The Undeniable Ivermectin Miracle in India
https://newsrescue.com/the-undeniable-ivermectin-miracle-indias-240m-populated-largest-state-uttar-pradesh-horowitz/

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
October 23, 2021, 10:14:38 PM
Countries will to go back into lockdown.

Shops, restaurants, schools and entertainment will be closed, & only essential services available.

Then the lockdown will then be eased only for the vaccinated only because the vax cult members will lay down the hate on the unvaxxed as planned by those shaking the jar.

Global play

Collaborators who ran like goats to get jabbed and turned on their fellow citizen are 100% to blame for TPTB pulling off the whole digital green passport plan. Fucking dummies Cool

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 23, 2021, 10:59:13 AM
we have lost 1 year and haven't achieved anything. We got vaccination, we got lots of citizens vaccinated, we got number of cases higher than it was year ago (the time we had no vaccine).
But has the number of deaths as a proportion of cases reduced?

We have another lockdown and curfew, even though previous lockdown and curfew showed no result.
Really? A full lockdown had zero effect on the exponential rise in cases? This seems unlikely. Do you have the data?

Btw, a friend of mine once mentioned that during WW2, at first people were divided into everyone else and Jews. Jews had to carry ID everywhere and there were places where they were not let in. Then Jews annihilation started. Don't you find Jews, ID, not letting them in identical to dividing people to vaccinated and unvaccinated, and not letting unvaccinated people in some shops or giving them services?
I find it both preposterous and morally abhorrent when people compare having to show a vaccine passport to the holocaust. If you believe that vaccination is a prelude to a global extermination programme, then you're an imbecile. Do you really think that living in 2021 and having to show a vaccine passport to get into certain places is the same as being a Jew in 1943, and on a train bound for Auschwitz?
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
October 23, 2021, 10:56:00 AM
this whole "pandemic" is a bunch of nonsense and the scariest thing about it I think is that all these (fake) "woke" people have been conned into believing they are on the right side of history and how they just care about protecting other people by forcing other people to follow their very narrowminded view of the world. In hawaii shit has gone completely nuts people have to quarantine for 10 days if they dont get tested or vaxxed and they track your phone during the "quarantine" it's complete and utter bullshit it pissed me off to no end! haha
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
October 23, 2021, 03:19:32 AM
https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/status/1450947395508858880

Dr. Fauci lied, and he knew he lied.

During his boxing match in a congressional hearing with Rand Paul, he said that making a virus more transmissible to certain organisms wasn't not considered gain of function research. Here, the NIH admits they funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and this lab did in fact conduct gain of function research in mouse models, where a virus was "modified" and made more deadly. Makes a lot of sense why any theories of a lab leak were shot down, it would lead to some inconvenient discoveries on where the US likes to spend its money.
October 22, 2021, 12:26:53 PM
Some positive news:
Mandatory mask regime canceled in Belarus
This was announced by the Ministry of Health

Ah right, paper from March 2019 Graphene Nanomaterials-Based Radio-Frequency/Microwave Biosensors for Biomaterials Detection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6470802/

Way to go, 750 gerneral electric contract workers walk off
https://tinyurl.com/5b8ycya3
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
October 22, 2021, 06:58:23 AM
as it's clear it's the americans  who did the covid release, I think they should be punished, as a nation.

a first step is to remove all IP and patents of american corporations worldwide.

what do you think? it will hurt them. open sources, everything "owned" by american corps... I think it's just a light first step toward the punishement toward this deviant wicked and dangerous thing.

death to america.
legendary
October 20, 2021, 12:21:56 PM
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/20/1047532227/adults-have-a-lot-to-say-about-masks-how-do-students-feel-about-them

Wow, shocker - students don't enjoy being muzzled with masks so the adults in the room can feel better. Despite the adult probably being vaccinated and being safe already, because the fact is anyone worried about children spreading Covid is probably quadruple vaxxed in a hazmat suit.

I reviewed the literature just to see if the data was there for student transmission of Covid (delta variant) to teachers with most schools all over the world open and functioning normally. Still happens to be the case that they are not chief vectors of transmission. In fact, the US is mostly alone in their guidance to mask their population, regardless of age. Asymptomatic spread was never something to be concerned about. If you are symptomatic, perhaps it is slightly beneficial to wear a face covering, although YMMV depending on the type of mask.
legendary
October 20, 2021, 02:31:47 AM

In my case, we have lost 1 year and haven't achieved anything. We got vaccination, we got lots of citizens vaccinated, we got number of cases higher than it was year ago (the time we had no vaccine). We have another lockdown and curfew, even though previous lockdown and curfew showed no result. Somehow I start to think that everything about vaccine and cases is fabricated.

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 19, 2021, 09:33:25 PM
I have always said this: Coronavirus is a virus & like other virus it can't be cured. At best, it can be reduced or stopped from replicating in large number. Basic biology tells us virus becomes a living organism when in contact with a living cell & it cannot die except that living organism dies. Hence, flu a child contacted stays with the child through adulthood till death. So, the idea of staying at home to prevent the spread of the virus was/is not a smart decision. If a case of the virus is detected in an environment there's no point shutting down the place cause for sure more persons are already carriers. The lock down was just a panic response the world had & time have revealed it.
Not really.  I'm not saying the disease is not deadly but its definitely of less concern than something that is already highly infectious, deadly and fully spread like the flu.   Its just about sensationalism in the media and fear-mongering that appeals to xenophobic bias against China.   There are new strains of the flu every year that are much more deadly and aren't covered by the flu vaccine but they hardly get any coverage.  Like, how many of the people criticizing Chinese for eating "strange" animals are actually vegan?  How many of them know or care about the amounts of antibiotic resistant bacteria that come off of animal farms into the human population and kills thousands each year? 

Diseases only seem get a lot of scary coverage when they come from the global south.  Remember ebola?

Coivid is not a virus like other viruses... except if all viruses have been created in the lab.

Covid the virus is weak. Mega-vitamin D, mega-vitamin C + zinc, and ivermectin all cure it. When used together, they cure loads of other things as well.

In addition, there are all kinds of other things that control/cure Covid. The vaccines, however, don't work... except that there is no cure for the vaccines.

Cool
October 19, 2021, 02:10:56 PM
Recently I've heard such conspiracy theory. I am living in EU and our country received some financial support from it. It was mentioned, that currently we were not receiving it, because there was no need of it (during summer, we like 0-3 cases per day only).

Since school days started, suddenly we have started to test 1-12 grade kids. And all of a sudden number of cases started to grow. Later the number of cases speedily increased from several hundreds to a thousand. Now we have 1500+ cases daily. The theory is following - this testing was made on purpose to increase number of cases to get financial support from EU.

What do you think? This is totally fake or there are seeds of truth in it?
With the test you have what ever number you want. 35 noone positve, 50 cycles just about everyone positive. What number of sick you like next week?
The inventor of the test said it many times, the test can not find a virus, can not differentiate flu or anything else and is not suitable or invented for such a purpose. Doing so is a scam.

Nobel price winner
https://youtu.be/QPs86XB1OjE
https://www.karymullis.com/
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 19, 2021, 01:50:12 PM
^^^ Your game is to be too simple. That way people have to guess what you are talking about. Why would you do that? So you can come back later, and tell them that they were too stupid to figure out what you are talking about.

You have good points. You are simply stuck up on blabbing antagonism, even when you talk good points.

Cool
October 19, 2021, 11:47:54 AM
Recently I've heard such conspiracy theory. I am living in EU and our country received some financial support from it. It was mentioned, that currently we were not receiving it, because there was no need of it (during summer, we like 0-3 cases per day only).

Since school days started, suddenly we have started to test 1-12 grade kids. And all of a sudden number of cases started to grow. Later the number of cases speedily increased from several hundreds to a thousand. Now we have 1500+ cases daily. The theory is following - this testing was made on purpose to increase number of cases to get financial support from EU.

don't forget to add layers...

for example in your case:

layer 1 : more case, more eu funding.

but then

layer 2 : more case, more injections, more injections (if not lethal = more recurring customer for drug cartel).

layer 3 : more case, more injections, more death > depopulation goal (gaia, save the earth, submissive slave etc : achieved.

so layer 1 can in reality be cheating to get money, while supported by layer 2 to get more customers, while layer 3 is piloting the whole...

want more layer?

layer 4 : eu wants to rule healthcare > more case, more injection, more death / injuries > national state incompetent > go eu...

another ?

layer 5 : UNO > more case, more injury / death > un sustainable goal achieved, discredit nation state, replace it with one world gov...

another?

layer 6, all above, then saline injections for the citizens of the state > aka we will rule the world when all the other muppets are dead...

layer 7 : alien invasion proceeding...

and so on...

so for the muppet unable to hold more than one concept at a time, it will all sound fantastic, people cheating for money, no way, he or she wouldn't never do that... (lol, lie detected)...

and what's fun is for example UNO (layer 5) may not know layer 3 (depopulation)...

so we have resonnance or disharmony problem arising...

in short : perfect timing for an invasion, and the whole impossible if "intel and so called law enforcement agency had their priority straight... but so it is.

do you get anything of this, or it's too complicated for you or your brainwashing has imbeded neuro-circuit making you say "conspriacy" and moving on, or simply not the intellectual, historical or cultural framework to understand complex dynamic system ? it's a like a 3rd chess with 6 teams... or a classical FFA in a RTS... (I know for most it's too complicated, stressful, straineous, unpredictable to be won and as such played..., anyway).

you have my answer, it costed you nothing and it bring nothing, but humiliate layer 7 Cheesy.
legendary
October 19, 2021, 10:53:40 AM

October 19, 2021, 10:45:16 AM
as for joe rogan swallowing horse de-wormer. he obviously has not done the research and is just following some trend that more then 50% of his userbase also follows.

You may have seen this exchange with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN medical correspondent- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTXEexNB2E

Ivermectin was prescribed to Joe Rogan by his medical doctor, among other therapeutics. Whether Ivermectin works or not is disputed, but the way Covid vaccine fanatics have posed this pandemic is that a vaccine is the only allowed therapeutic that someone can take. Any alternate therapeutics are just considered to be conspiracy theories, despite the fact there is literature supporting the use of ivermectin to stop viral replication. I wouldn't say to someone that they should take the gamble if they are at risk and if they haven't already produce antibodies naturally from previous infection to lay all their eggs in the ivermectin basket, though.

It's simply beyond, it's criminal, at a scale, so yuge that it's hard for most people to wrap their head around it. Furthermore killed with ventilators and remdesivir... I mean, it's beyond RICO, and illustrate how hard the western intelligence communities have betrayed the people, their nations, their oaths, to simply become enemy of mankind.

It's so violent, most people don't understand it.

Once they knew, they still did nothing, but injected, allowed the injections, denied the treatments...

that and pedogate... bottom of mankind... shame on them, for generations, they will be remember for a long time, as the worst traitors ever.

And I am curious, how this will be adressed structurally in so called "intelligence" organisation in the future.

but those who did that, under their watch, it's finished for them.

Those who will trust ever again those people in the "intelligence community" deserve their beating.

but those in the western intelligence community, better not expect anything good.

So okay, the anti nation state have took around, with the complicity of so called intel community, for their own self destruction, but I am sorry to say but they have failed.

why? an indonesian isn't and won't be an australian ever... okay australian have nothing but a fake culture of oppression and "democratic decoys" hiding an edonist lifestyle, indonesia is a real country... thousand + years history... culture, languages, way of life...

and so what the fuckers of the western intell community do? like in cambodgia try one of their little regime change? or maybe another crash against the russian wall?

they are trash, just maybe less than their "females"...

shame on the "smith"... and their "neighborhood" looted with taxes, fake wars, crimes against mankind and systematic betrayal.

deep but true.
legendary
October 19, 2021, 08:29:12 AM
as for joe rogan swallowing horse de-wormer. he obviously has not done the research and is just following some trend that more then 50% of his userbase also follows.

You may have seen this exchange with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN medical correspondent- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTXEexNB2E

Ivermectin was prescribed to Joe Rogan by his medical doctor, among other therapeutics. Whether Ivermectin works or not is disputed, but the way Covid vaccine fanatics have posed this pandemic is that a vaccine is the only allowed therapeutic that someone can take. Any alternate therapeutics are just considered to be conspiracy theories, despite the fact there is literature supporting the use of ivermectin to stop viral replication. I wouldn't say to someone that they should take the gamble if they are at risk and if they haven't already produce antibodies naturally from previous infection to lay all their eggs in the ivermectin basket, though.
Pages:
Jump to: