Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 9. (Read 29689 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
November 04, 2021, 10:06:25 AM
Here are the 490 pages of OSHA regulations for forced vaccine mandates and forced mask mandates that's they're experimenting with in the US.

https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2021-23643.pdf

They'll be having federal agents come and expect work places for force compliance, and for any violations, there will be thousands in fines per violation. This is what authoritarianism, laced with incompetency at every turn, in the name of "public health and safety" by so called "experts."

Vaccine was supposed to be personal choice, just like we were told the "pro-vaxxers" were the ones following the science, except they're not remotely following any resemblance of the word science, hysteria and alarmism is what defines these 490 pages. Certainly not anything scientific. Anyone vaccinated is protected, anyone with natural immunity is protected. This means over 80 percent of the US population. Yet here are are mandating a vaccine with no longitudinal studies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 04, 2021, 03:19:04 AM
Cashier pushes emergency button because somebody did not show Qr code, without it he can only order take-away.
Cop: Demanding QR codes is against the law. You can only suggest to show QR codes as a recommendation.
You have no right to restrict clients.
A cabinet of ministers have a resolutions, but constitutional law is the first to follow, despite the resolutions of the ministers.
https://youtu.be/301zG4RXf84

When the babushkas tell you to get out of the way you human offal
https://youtu.be/RpB9yDlEn4o
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
November 02, 2021, 02:30:20 PM
It's all a well planned game and easily doable because the majority of humankind are braindead and those with a useful IQ are easily corrupted with incentives. World 2.0 = Absolute digital control over ALL citizens by central economic planners and selected academics. China today will look like a democratic society in comparison to what is coming Wink

November 01, 2021, 12:18:05 PM

Anna De Buisseret gives an update on the legal situation and the work being done by lawyers around the world
"Every lawyer I've spoken to says these are crimes against humanity"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eigzm5TchMHf/
legendary
November 01, 2021, 09:14:50 AM
China locks thousands of Disneyland guests due to one coronavirus positive case - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-01/guests-locked-in-disneyland-show-china-s-extreme-covid-tactics

And also, Tonga reports first ever Covid case, enters lockdown - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-59101584

I would be cautiously optimistic about a lockdown in an island because they control for factors like incoming travel, theoretically. And so the idea of a lockdown might successful given the full logistics.

The reason no lockdowns ever worked in the past was they did not factor in asymptomatic spread, or existing community spread making it too late. Large populations complicate things, because there will never be 100 percent compliance, nor should they. Lockdowns are an extreme binary measure, there are no half way compromises. An island makes it easier for total compliance, not that I would advocate for it because it's stilly for a disease that has minimal risk of death, and for which advanced therapeutics already exist.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
October 27, 2021, 12:13:47 PM

[_img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCeoRMSXoAM0PwN?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

......meanwhile some old commie rants from his wheelchair Cool

Noam Chomsky says the "right response" to The Unvaccinated is "to insist that they be isolated" from society https://t.co/T34V7anDGI?amp=1

Noam Chomsky doubles down on his previous call for the state to segregate The Unvaccinated from society:

"How can we get food to them? Well, that's actually their problem." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzWcP2b4uZ4

I'm thankful that Chomsky made it long enough for me to verify that indeed, though he could put on an act, his soul he is as vile and disgusting as it gets.

Have a nice death, Professor.  You certain defiled your share of simple but otherwise decent goyim in your way-too-long amount of time on this earth, and I know a number of them.  I will concede that you were one of the best at what you do.

October 27, 2021, 08:36:34 AM

......meanwhile some old commie rants from his wheelchair Cool

Noam Chomsky says the "right response" to The Unvaccinated is "to insist that they be isolated" from society https://t.co/T34V7anDGI?amp=1

Noam Chomsky doubles down on his previous call for the state to segregate The Unvaccinated from society:

"How can we get food to them? Well, that's actually their problem." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzWcP2b4uZ4
legendary
October 27, 2021, 06:39:43 AM

There were clear spikes in Jan. 2021 when most second waves either were subsiding or in other cases just beginning.

And there's always a lag in deaths regardless. It takes weeks for someone with a severe covid case to die, so where there might be a spike in cases in late december, there would then be a spike in deaths about 2-3 weeks later. Also, Covid only represent a small portion of total deaths for EU countries when compared to every death statistic. Natural deaths surpass Covid significantly, so there isn't going to be such a pronounced bump in the death charts.
Wat a year of lag before death? Did a parasite feast on part of your brain?
There is no excess dead in all of 2020 worthwhile to speak of. The early in the year spike is a yearly occurance. What is not normal is the pre winter spike vissible now, that is the dead from vaccine spike. Destroyed immune system, blood cloths, more to come lots been shot and are fatally wounded in the great covid war.

First of all, there was a bump following 2020 which coincides with the initial outbreak and you clearly see the second wave that hit most countries in Dec. and Jan. of 2021. There wasn't even a vaccine at that point, so you'll need to find something else to blame it on other than Covid. The part you highlighted is for 2019 which is why there is no noticeable spike in deaths. The normal winter spikes don't account for the spike that you see in March/April of 2020. And to me it looks like the winter 2020/2021 spike is more pronounced, but I don't have the data, I can only go by the low resolution photograph. So how do you explain the March/April 2020 spike?

And no, I've been taking my daily turpentine solution so I do not have any parasitic viruses in my brain.
October 27, 2021, 05:26:56 AM

There were clear spikes in Jan. 2021 when most second waves either were subsiding or in other cases just beginning.

And there's always a lag in deaths regardless. It takes weeks for someone with a severe covid case to die, so where there might be a spike in cases in late december, there would then be a spike in deaths about 2-3 weeks later. Also, Covid only represent a small portion of total deaths for EU countries when compared to every death statistic. Natural deaths surpass Covid significantly, so there isn't going to be such a pronounced bump in the death charts.
Wat a year of lag before death? Did a parasite feast on part of your brain?
There is no excess dead in all of 2020 worthwhile to speak of. The early in the year spike is a yearly occurance. What is not normal is the pre winter spike vissible now, that is the dead from vaccine spike. Destroyed immune system, blood cloths, more to come lots been shot and are fatally wounded in the great covid war.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 26, 2021, 07:29:22 PM

There are clear spikes in the flu and pneumonia, as well. They overlap the Covid spikes, and the CDC stopped reporting on them because there were so few of them (flu and pneumonia spikes). Lol.   

Cool

And you are so sure of this, because Covid is fake obviously. Whether you believe it to be the flu, pneumonia, or Covid - it was something. And the chance of a severe influenza strain when the H1N1 pandemic was the worst of influenza aside from the original Spanish flu is pretty low. Millions of deaths, that isn't just a bad influenza strain, that is something new. And even if you don't believe that, again, you would need to concede that something is causing the excess deaths. Unless, you want to go so far to to suggest the government is randomly whacking people to inflate the death statistics  Wink

Here is the clincher in all of this. Isolating the virus is the most important thing, so we know what we have, and can work with it.

All of the standard isolations of the virus are not true isolations. Rather, they are CRISPER-like editing of mucus materials from a body, to make the virus. The term "isolation" has been modified in meaning.

The two best forms of real isolation - separation of the virus from other materials - are still Koch's Postulates (1888 or thereabouts) and Rivers' Postulates (1937 or thereabouts). Both of these actually separate the virus from other materials... true isolation. Rivers', though it can produce mistakes once in a while, is probably better overall.

I could go into several reasons why Koch's and Rivers' are not desirable... one of which is that it takes too long to do this kind of isolation. But... by now we should have at least several researchers who have done it, both in their notebooks, and on video. This shows that a whole lot of medical people are at least negligent, but maybe criminally negligent.

But you won't know all this except that you investigate it.

Cool
legendary
October 26, 2021, 03:56:05 PM

There are clear spikes in the flu and pneumonia, as well. They overlap the Covid spikes, and the CDC stopped reporting on them because there were so few of them (flu and pneumonia spikes). Lol.   

Cool

And you are so sure of this, because Covid is fake obviously. Whether you believe it to be the flu, pneumonia, or Covid - it was something. And the chance of a severe influenza strain when the H1N1 pandemic was the worst of influenza aside from the original Spanish flu is pretty low. Millions of deaths, that isn't just a bad influenza strain, that is something new. And even if you don't believe that, again, you would need to concede that something is causing the excess deaths. Unless, you want to go so far to to suggest the government is randomly whacking people to inflate the death statistics  Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 26, 2021, 03:31:38 PM
Himself familiar with a person with covid, he described the sensations and I did not really want to be in his place. Perhaps this is somewhat similar to neglected pneumonia.
legendary
October 26, 2021, 03:25:46 PM

Cool
legendary
October 26, 2021, 02:49:31 PM

legendary
October 26, 2021, 12:57:56 PM
"Stricter lockdown and less covid cases" vs "lighter lockdown and more covid cases".

The government in my country is concerned more about money than about people. I'd imagine it's the same in many countries. They don't mind if people die, so long as it is not too many, which might cause them problems in the next election. They will do whatever they can to keep economic disruption to a minimum. The vaccination programme has meant that on average a person who contracts Covid now has a much higher chance of only mild symptoms, a much lower chance of death, than they had early last year.  So lockdowns and restrictions are lighter now, and total cases are higher, but deaths have not increased.

Always remember. It isn't government. It is some people who are using government as a tool to manipulate things. So, defeating government is defeating bad people who use government wrongly.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 26, 2021, 08:08:27 AM
"Stricter lockdown and less covid cases" vs "lighter lockdown and more covid cases".

The government in my country is concerned more about money than about people. I'd imagine it's the same in many countries. They don't mind if people die, so long as it is not too many, which might cause them problems in the next election. They will do whatever they can to keep economic disruption to a minimum. The vaccination programme has meant that on average a person who contracts Covid now has a much higher chance of only mild symptoms, a much lower chance of death, than they had early last year.  So lockdowns and restrictions are lighter now, and total cases are higher, but deaths have not increased.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
October 26, 2021, 07:40:30 AM
I'd say that people are more ignoring social distancing and other safety rules. All they think about "virus would strike anyone but me".
I am worried more about the curfew. There are not so many people outside after 21:00. Even if I am a virus carrier, the probability that I will infect someone is not as high as it might be at peak hours. But curfew sets the population up negatively about government future decisions. I just dont get how this could help. Even if I am a social distancing and safety measures abuser, a got covid confirmed, I can wait till morning and go out infecting people...

I've noticed, that compared to Autumn 2020, right now the number of new cases is two times higher, but lockdown measures are weaker. During previous lockdowns we had all children playgrounds closed, even benches were crossed with lines, we have strict list goods to be bought in shops (only food, medicine), even coffees and restaurants were closed completely. As example, when I had to work from home, during lunch I was not able to go out with my kid on a playground, as well as not able to buy toys and even Xmas gift. But, right now I can go and buy any toy or anything I want. I can even go to building materials store, build my own playground for every kid in my neighborhood (to bad I had to close it after 21:00 till 06:00, but who cares, kids are not outside at this time), and get them take-away food.

October 26, 2021, 07:35:07 AM
Countries who are well on the way to reaching cashless,carbon neutral societies ran by green goblins who obey their overlords don't have to be dealin wit diz lockdown shizzle 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 26, 2021, 07:09:28 AM
I dont want to name country I am from, that is why I will post plain statistics that I remember. Last year in same month we had around 1000 cases and 10-15 deaths daily. Now we are having 2500-3000 cases and ~30 deaths daily. In general - we got vaccinated and during a year covid situation got worse. How could this even be?
Difficult to say without knowing the specifics, but there are in general many complicating factors. For example my country is highly vaccinated, but our number of Covid cases is nearly at a record high. Why? Vaccination has meant that now a far lower proportion of people who contract Covid experience severe symptoms, and the overall death rate is low, so the government has decided not to implement a lockdown, and is progressively easing social restrictions.
Your figures suggest that vaccination in your country has not reduced the death rate amongst people who contract the virus. I'm skeptical.

We are during a lockdown for several weeks, number of cases stays the same.
Total cases or new cases? Obviously there will be a lag of a number of weeks, either way. If it's not improving after a month or so, then I'd suggest that the lockdown is not strong enough, or people are ignoring it.

What I dont understand is curfew from 21:00 to 6:00. How can this help and improve situation?
I don't know, it may be pointless if people are allowed to gather freely at other times.

We dont have a martial law in our country, but I cant got to a shop for example, if I had forgotten to get something for an evening movie. Another stupid situation - yesterday after a walk&chat with my friend, I had to speed walking or was almost running at home.
But this isn't about whether lockdowns and social distancing are a good idea, it's more an objection to the specifics of the implementation. A poorly implemented idea doesn't invalidate the idea.

Btw, a friend of mine once mentioned that during WW2, at first people were divided into everyone else and Jews. Jews had to carry ID everywhere and there were places where they were not let in. Then Jews annihilation started. Don't you find Jews, ID, not letting them in identical to dividing people to vaccinated and unvaccinated, and not letting unvaccinated people in some shops or giving them services?
I find it both preposterous and morally abhorrent when people compare having to show a vaccine passport to the holocaust. If you believe that vaccination is a prelude to a global extermination programme, then you're an imbecile. Do you really think that living in 2021 and having to show a vaccine passport to get into certain places is the same as being a Jew in 1943, and on a train bound for Auschwitz?
If you re-read my post, you would notice that "a friend of mine" made such a comparison. Btw, user Tash made a good post. Just read his post, make a replacement and find similarities.
Then I think your friend's contention is morally abhorrent. Having to show ID when you enter a shop is somewhat different to being imprisoned in a Nazi death camp.
Pages:
Jump to: