Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronvirus Easy Cure. - page 2. (Read 743 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
April 08, 2020, 02:05:40 PM
^^^ But hospitals and doctors aren't about healing and curing. Even if most of their staff don't know it, doctors and hospitals are about selling people on the idea of coming back, so that they get more money out of people. So, all your blab is worthless.

The real question is, when people find out through this pandemic that they don't need doctors and hospitals, and that they are way healthier if they simply follow good hygiene, good nutrition, good exercise, and good chiropractic advice, will they still come back to doctors and hospitals after a time?

Remember the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?" Will people be fooled twice? Probably. But if they are, they deserve what they get... more bad health from more doctors and more hospitals.

doctors top priority is DO NO HARM
this actualy does include not using treatments if the benefits dont outweigh the negatives

when you learn nothing is a miracle cure single pill. and anything can have side effects. its always best to be sure first, treat second.
as for thinking people not needing hospitals tell that to the patients that cant breath

let me guess your mother is one of them voodoo doctors that think dancing around an arizona campfire can help more than a hospital can.

absolute facepalm at you "dont need doctors and hospitals'
you have absolutely no clue about reality
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 08, 2020, 01:57:14 PM
^^^ But hospitals and doctors aren't about healing and curing. Even if most of their staff don't know it, doctors and hospitals are about selling people on the idea of coming back, so that they get more money out of people. So, all your blab is worthless.

The real question is, when people find out through this pandemic that they don't need doctors and hospitals, and that they are way healthier if they simply follow good hygiene, good nutrition, good exercise, and good chiropractic advice, will they still come back to doctors and hospitals after a time?

Remember the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me?" Will people be fooled twice? Probably. But if they are, they deserve what they get... more bad health from more doctors and more hospitals.

Cool
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:20:49 AM
Cytokine storm happens most likely due to genetics.  It does not matter how strong your immune system is.
That is why some perfectly healthy individuals die in days.  

Consuming all of the above 'remedies' will not help.  This is a nasty virus that simply destroys your lungs.

No matter if you 'recover' or die, your lungs will suffer damage as this virus destroys lung cells as it reproduces. Some other organs will suffer damage due to the lack of oxygen as your lungs become less efficient.

Overweight people will be 'harvested' the most.

You always wanted proof of evolution.  Well, now you have it.

even the meds can harm
being intubate for 2 weeks takes many months for body to rehab how to breathe unaided.
some antivirals and immuno surpressors like hydrochlorocin can cause long term stuff

most hospitals are learning this and trying as best as possible to keep breathing as much as possible without needing sedation/intubation/last ditch meds.

best advice is .. just avoid getting it/passing it around
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 08, 2020, 08:12:59 AM
You have a point there. Whether it's megadose of C, colloidal silver, MMS2, H2O2, each and every thing he promotes has a commercial vendor behind it who makes big profits with false claims.

i know he lives in arizona..
maybe just maybe.. something hitting him closer to home might actually make him think twice

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

Licorice extract, quinine water, MMS2, drinking bleach, colloidal silver, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide...

It'd be a full time job just keeping up with the Badecker Cures.

At least until you get sick.     Cool

Cytokine storm happens most likely due to genetics.  It does not matter how strong your immune system is.
That is why some perfectly healthy individuals die in days.  

Consuming all of the above 'remedies' will not help.  This is a nasty virus that simply destroys your lungs.

No matter if you 'recover' or die, your lungs will suffer damage as this virus destroys lung cells as it reproduces. Some other organs will suffer damage due to the lack of oxygen as your lungs become less efficient.

Overweight people will be 'harvested' the most.

You always wanted proof of evolution.  Well, now you have it.
legendary
April 08, 2020, 08:08:32 AM
traits i have spotted in badecker
advertises chemicals
doesnt care if people die
promotes: drive fast, shoot cop if stopped

sounds like big pharma + eugenics + civil disorder...
i dont think baecker actually realises what his cult is teaching him
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 08, 2020, 07:37:47 AM
You have a point there. Whether it's megadose of C, colloidal silver, MMS2, H2O2, each and every thing he promotes has a commercial vendor behind it who makes big profits with false claims.

maybe just maybe.. something hitting him closer to home might actually make him think twice

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

Licorice extract, quinine water, MMS2, drinking bleach, colloidal silver, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide...

At least until you get sick.     Cool

I seriously doubt all those shit ideas would keep someone well until they got sick They would get him sick before he otherwise would have gotten sick But since coronovirus does not exist according to you he does not need to worry about getting sick from it.
legendary
April 07, 2020, 10:17:56 PM

At least until you get sick.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 07, 2020, 08:20:43 PM

legendary
April 07, 2020, 05:42:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
April 07, 2020, 04:46:49 PM
humans need many minerals.. thats not the issue..
but nutjobs like badecker are trying to talk people into megadosing more then the body needs. and doing so at the wrong times when the body doesnt need it

he does not realise if a human only needs 100mg of Vit C and he is trying to sell idea's of needing 8000mg a day. he is not seling the healthy option of fruit and veg eating. he is selling the commercial profiteering marketting plan of chemical companies..

yet he does not even realise it.he pretends to be against big pharma/anti-gov. yet is actually playing the same game
and thats what makes me laugh and facepalm him the most

And those four are not the only ones. He's promoted over a dozen "supplements" with various claims.
In fact all of these actions and "recommendations" of over-dosing are not just worthless, these are actually dangerous for health.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53841419
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53869429
legendary
April 07, 2020, 04:30:17 PM
says the guy that has not personally researched anything and has instead just believed what is told on the internet

if you were born 30 years later. you wouldnt survive... there was no internet back then
legendary
April 07, 2020, 01:33:54 PM
vitamin C is not guaranteed

grow up already. people will still need hospitals and hospitals just aint ready to cope with it if everyone got it..
do you get it yet

how are nurses suppose to give any meds to a patient if there are not enough beds, needles, meds, nurses,

i have told you this all along.. i know your forgetful. but its been the same thing every time
hospital bed numbers and supplies and staff are not sufficient. so the self isolation is to DELAY the mass spread. just to give time for healthcare systems to increase capacity and stock up. and also learn the new treatment plan for this new vvirus symptomology that has only been seen since december in china and february in most other countries

LOL! Coronavirus is not guaranteed. In fact, it is highly unlikely. The thing that IS guaranteed, is that people believe anything that is dramatized for them enough... even if it is a flat-out lie... like a CV pandemic, for example.

Cool

EDIT: Thanks for reminding us that you "have told ... this all along." It helps us to see what doesn't make any sense, if only because it is you who has been saying it.
legendary
April 07, 2020, 01:23:26 PM
vitamin C is not guaranteed

grow up already. people will still need hospitals and hospitals just aint ready to cope with it if everyone got it..
do you get it yet

how are nurses suppose to give any meds to a patient if there are not enough beds, needles, meds, nurses,

i have told you this all along.. i know your forgetful. but its been the same thing every time
hospital bed numbers and supplies and staff are not sufficient. so the self isolation is to DELAY the mass spread. just to give time for healthcare systems to increase capacity and stock up. and also learn the new treatment plan for this new vvirus symptomology that has only been seen since december in china and february in most other countries

legendary
April 07, 2020, 01:17:03 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/280407-2020-04-07-coronavirus-xiv-the-good-news-is-still-there-but-not.htm

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/dr-david-brownstein/coronavirus-xiv-the-good-news-is-still-there-but-not-reported-by-mainstream-media/

“If you can administer Vitamin C intravenously starting in the Emergency Room and every 6 hours thereafter, while in the hospital, the mortality rate of this disease and the need for mechanical ventilators will likely be greatly reduced,” says Dr. Pierre Kory, the Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center and Chief of the Critical Care Service at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He explains that it’s the inflammation sparked by the Coronavirus, not the virus itself, that kills patients. Inflammation causes a condition called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), which damages the lungs so that patients, suffering fever, fatigue, and the sense that their inner chest is on fire, eventually cannot breathe without the help of a ventilator.

Cool
legendary
April 07, 2020, 01:12:42 PM

intubating a patient is and has always been the last resort
there have been standard protocols for people with ards

doctors dont want to intubate people for no reason.
doctors wont intubate someone for no reason

there IS a reason for it. because the patient has not got better via time/other treatment first

i do laugh at how you fools and your blog influencers who are not doctors them selves. take things backward to try creating a false narrative

yes intubating a patient can have sideffects. hense its not done straight off and only done when needed
but here is the thing..
hydrochloroquin also has side effects
so guess what
you fools thinking that you can advertise it as some daily supplement are fools that can harm more than help

immuno surpressing medication should not be used as a suplement before someone gets sick.

instead of just following these crappy websites just trying to sell supplements.. actually do the research behind the blog/youtube video..

one last thing though
if there is no sickness and no one needs a hospital bed..(the first conspiracy) then no one needs to be buying supplements for something that they wont get right?
so why advertise something if you think people dont need it?
why be trying to get people to megadose it even when they not sick?

you fools nee to grow a conscience

there is no cure riht now only treatment
if you dont want the treatment currently available or not available in most cases.. the best action is

1. wash your hands
2.socially distance
3 dont touch random things others touch
4.dont touch your face or suck your thumb
5. self isolate

in short. dont get it yet until there is better treatment, enough beds to cope to treat those that need treating,
legendary
April 07, 2020, 12:49:30 PM
Anyone remember the cov iron iron tweet

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.
https://archive.is/ONUmi#selection-183.0-183.75

Thanks. Very informative.

High amounts of magnesium should help... along with vitamin D3, fish oil, and flax seed oil.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 07, 2020, 12:15:12 PM
Anyone remember the cov iron iron tweet

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.
https://archive.is/ONUmi#selection-183.0-183.75
legendary
April 06, 2020, 07:46:04 PM
when you cant breathe. your first thought wil not be to go to a chemical company and order some bleach and then pour it into water to drink.. ud be passing out

if your one of the lucky 99% that wont get it severely. you wont need bleach anyway..

these snake oils salesmen want to offer fools things. and when 99% dont get critical they claim its due to their miracle cure
as for the 1% that would get critical. they will blame it on them not using it correctly/at all or using something else

reality is bleach does not kill the virus
the virus causes issues IN THE LUNGS. not in the stomach

bleach will cause damage to your stomach

these snake oils salesmen. would even do stupid things like tell people to put brake fluid into a fuel tank because it helps slow down the car..
by ruining the engine and not letting the car accelerate(unction normal).. not anything to do with the true use of the brake fluid to make the brakes function

but all they care about is selling their product even if it causes damage.
because if it causes damage they just say 'we didnt hold a gun to your head, you decided to do it so its your fault'
lame immoral, non-compassionate and ignorant people seem to be what these snake oil sales men are

I live out here in hot, sunny, dry Arizona. Snakes all over the place. Never knew snake oil had bleach in it. Thanks for the info, franky1. Gotta get up early tomorrow and go snake hunting.

Grin
legendary
April 06, 2020, 07:39:49 PM
Here's the answer. But there is more in my next post below, below.

Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)

Hello,

Cool

so where are we gonna be able to get a hold of these mms? can they be purchased over the counter?

Contact https://g2churchnews.org/. Google search on "MMS chlorine dioxide." Yes, over the counter.

Cool
legendary
April 06, 2020, 04:10:09 PM
when you cant breathe. your first thought wil not be to go to a chemical company and order some bleach and then pour it into water to drink.. ud be passing out

if your one of the lucky 99% that wont get it severely. you wont need bleach anyway..

these snake oils salesmen want to offer fools things. and when 99% dont get critical they claim its due to their miracle cure
as for the 1% that would get critical. they will blame it on them not using it correctly/at all or using something else

reality is bleach does not kill the virus
the virus causes issues IN THE LUNGS. not in the stomach

bleach will cause damage to your stomach

these snake oils salesmen. would even do stupid things like tell people to put brake fluid into a fuel tank because it helps slow down the car..
by ruining the engine and not letting the car accelerate(unction normal).. not anything to do with the true use of the brake fluid to make the brakes function

but all they care about is selling their product even if it causes damage.
because if it causes damage they just say 'we didnt hold a gun to your head, you decided to do it so its your fault'
lame immoral, non-compassionate and ignorant people seem to be what these snake oil sales men are
Pages:
Jump to: