Pages:
Author

Topic: Correction incoming? - page 3. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
There will be a correction that is for sure that is why we need to be on the look out for it specilally  when all of the prices of cryptos are pumping then expect the worse case scenario of a big correction.
The fact is that the market has always been manipulated and will be manipulated by large holders of crypto currency. And also very strongly affects all users of these provocations, which begin to develop alarmist and on the forums in their messages. If you because of this correction will always be, as it were not treated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
There will be a correction that is for sure that is why we need to be on the look out for it specilally  when all of the prices of cryptos are pumping then expect the worse case scenario of a big correction.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 06, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
Maybe there will not be correction yet because everybody is expecting it now. Maybe there will be a bulltrap made and we all get caught.
Get fiat organized for the incoming low's.
Activity: 43
May 06, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Maybe there will not be correction yet because everybody is expecting it now. Maybe there will be a bulltrap made and we all get caught.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
No one knows. IMO there are these two important resistance levels in front of the market - BTC 10KUSD and 500bnUSD TotalMarketCap. I think when these numbers will turn into proper support level, a new microcycle will begin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 06, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
Yes, it seems that correction has already started. It is difficult for Bitcoin to grow higher. It was a nice pump of Ethereum.

Yeah the correction is happening right now as we speak
We will probably see 9200$ again, and maybe after that we will moon hard and go to 12k or 13k
Yeah ... it's time to say hip hip hooray !!!
Hopefully, your predictions are correct and at the end of 2018 will be a happiness for all of us !!
Buy .. hold .. and go holiday ... Wink
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

It was a rise after a huge drought. The crypto market took a huge correction after breaking all records in dec 2017. Its a good green for all crypto investors but no one can predict how long it will last. Enjoy as long as its green.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 06, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
Yes, it seems that correction has already started. It is difficult for Bitcoin to grow higher. It was a nice pump of Ethereum.

Yeah the correction is happening right now as we speak
We will probably see 9200$ again, and maybe after that we will moon hard and go to 12k or 13k
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Today again came the correction of the cryptocurrency market. This is an integral part of our business. I hope it won't be long.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
I'm almost sure that the market correction will begin soon. We saw very good growth which lasted more than two weeks. I think it is quite logical to see the market correction soon. But I'm glad that I can buy coins at a low price before the next wave of growth.
Yeah in recent days we see price changes that tend to be positive/ rise, we know that this uptrend will not happen any time there are times when price changes will reverse and correction occurs but I don't think the correction that happened make the price go down very deep? I see a new bottom line at a price of $9k, even higher than that, we will not see the price below that price again #imo
Activity: 378
May 06, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
It seems to me that in the coming days there will be a correction of the market. I hope that the market will quickly recover after this.
I agree as the growth increases a correction is necessary to remove those uncertainty and make it a solid foundation into a more suitable higher level. I hope that this correction is not as bad as we had encountered early in this year and hope we can recover right away to stop the bleeding.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
May 06, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
I'm almost sure that the market correction will begin soon. We saw very good growth which lasted more than two weeks. I think it is quite logical to see the market correction soon. But I'm glad that I can buy coins at a low price before the next wave of growth.
Activity: 392
May 05, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
It seems to me that in the coming days there will be a correction of the market. I hope that the market will quickly recover after this.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
It is possible that the correction is the growth that we see, and then a return to the downtrend will follow.
I agree with this, the price tends to overcorrect, when the price went up on December everyone knew that it was a bubble, it was impossible for that price to be maintained and we knew we needed a correction but then the price crashed and in my opinion the price went a lot lower than it should have gone, and now we're getting a correction from that and when this correction is over I think that we are just going to see smaller movements in the market until something happens to change that tendency.

We just need some or at least one good news that will make this transactions smooth and well, it will be a good day ahead, correction will not be that big

Correction clears the way and brings the attention of more people. It is thought to be bad by people due to possible loss but it’s actually needed in growing coin markets and exchange platforms.

Without corrections, it’s hard to grow up nicely.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 05, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Corrections are good, health and necessary.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

no, on the contrary now the market is growing, but probably a month, maybe two of course start another correction and it is quite normal
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 04, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Bitcoin above 9k dinners and ethereum around 800 levels with a good bull run ,I feel that we are due for a correction this month before another bull run like last year. Maybe the correction will come on 11 or 12 th of this month
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 06:03:19 PM
Today, many coins are red. I think that this is the correction of the market. You do not have to worry. But soon the market will go up again.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
It is possible that the correction is the growth that we see, and then a return to the downtrend will follow.
I agree with this, the price tends to overcorrect, when the price went up on December everyone knew that it was a bubble, it was impossible for that price to be maintained and we knew we needed a correction but then the price crashed and in my opinion the price went a lot lower than it should have gone, and now we're getting a correction from that and when this correction is over I think that we are just going to see smaller movements in the market until something happens to change that tendency.

We just need some or at least one good news that will make this transactions smooth and well, it will be a good day ahead, correction will not be that big
Pages:
Jump to: