Pages:
Author

Topic: Correction incoming? - page 4. (Read 1068 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 04, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
It is possible that the correction is the growth that we see, and then a return to the downtrend will follow.
I agree with this, the price tends to overcorrect, when the price went up on December everyone knew that it was a bubble, it was impossible for that price to be maintained and we knew we needed a correction but then the price crashed and in my opinion the price went a lot lower than it should have gone, and now we're getting a correction from that and when this correction is over I think that we are just going to see smaller movements in the market until something happens to change that tendency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
I dont think there is going to be a big correction any time soon. I think we will be seeing a steady growth for at least the next month or two.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 04, 2018, 04:23:42 PM
I think that the crypto market has left us enough lessons to be always alert about the possibility of facing unexpected and adverse scenarios all the time, so I think we should always have in mind a reaction plan in case a period of high volatility occurs and a new correction appears on the horizon.

At the moment, I try not to be overconfident and I have exchanged small amounts of bitcoin for cash during these bullish days, in this way I make sure to have some capital at hand so that in case of any possible correction I can buy bitcoins at lower prices.

You have done the right thing and just need to see more sensitive monitoring again, we never know when the correction limit is set and should not be an excuse to continue to buy it brutally by not thinking about daily needs. But there is a pattern where there is time for bitcoin ride unstoppable and we have to monitor actively to avoid losing momentum.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
May 04, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?
What? We see 4 minths long correction, it should be okay now, we are going up  Tongue.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 03:36:46 PM
I think that the crypto market has left us enough lessons to be always alert about the possibility of facing unexpected and adverse scenarios all the time, so I think we should always have in mind a reaction plan in case a period of high volatility occurs and a new correction appears on the horizon.

At the moment, I try not to be overconfident and I have exchanged small amounts of bitcoin for cash during these bullish days, in this way I make sure to have some capital at hand so that in case of any possible correction I can buy bitcoins at lower prices.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
The chances of the correction are very low and we have no idea when that is due.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
Going up for many days.

Is the market due for a correction?

Hope not now and not so severe as is was in winter. I really can see now that market did not recover from that still and would prefer some very minor growth of BTC that Russian Mountains ride.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
We can have a correction as we have near a month of increase. But the euphoria is still not finish.
Activity: 65
May 04, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
It is possible that the correction is the growth that we see, and then a return to the downtrend will follow.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 06:23:18 AM
I am not really sure if there will be correction anytime soon as all coins are doing fine at the moment but we should expect corrections anytime because it is normal for a market value to fall in other to attract more investors before it will rise again.
Activity: 48
May 04, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
It seems to me that the market will soon fall. The price can not rise constantly without correction. These are the laws of the market..
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
the correction will always be there and definitely going on in the market and no one knows when that happens. inevitably the market will experience a ride down always and this should be felt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 02, 2018, 08:11:37 PM
Absolutely yes, I think this is the beginning of the storm after a long calm (more than 3 months), and the correction has begun weeks ago. As well, it is normal that there are some declines in the market, because all cryptocurrencies are volatile, contrary for the coins of the countries (FIAT like, Euro, dollars..) which are always stable in value.

Moreover, the market is always linked to Bitcoin and fortunately this cryptocurrency has became in a stable jump despite that it sometimes falls, but by a small proportion and this leads to a rise in most of cryptocurrencies because they are the followers of Bitcoin, and I am pretty sure that there will be a continuous rise in the whole market especially within next 3 months.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 02, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
It 'nice to see how many people are sure there will be a correction ... there are also those who warned in what day there will be correction, perhaps in the morning or in the evening  Cheesy
or who says that after a great race must correct .... what? where is it?
a big race go from $ 7000 to $ 9000 in 30 days? why must he correct?

I hope with all my heart that there will be no correction and that bitcoin will not fall below $ 7900-7500, otherwise it would be better to pray.
Activity: 248
May 02, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
I think that we are in a stagnant movement for the coming weeks. I dont see prices going up any time soon. In my opinion, the graph will move sideways and will only gain traction in July. Its is just my opinion. Cant see the hype as interest has died down and stabilize. Prolly when the price rises, interest from the public/ media will drive the market further. I'm just holding the coins for now.
Yes were in a stagnant move because of this price is hardly can go up to $10k. With the correction is not certain it so happen price may go down low no one knows. That may help once more demands price will climb.
Activity: 291
May 02, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
I think that we are in a stagnant movement for the coming weeks. I dont see prices going up any time soon. In my opinion, the graph will move sideways and will only gain traction in July. Its is just my opinion. Cant see the hype as interest has died down and stabilize. Prolly when the price rises, interest from the public/ media will drive the market further. I'm just holding the coins for now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
Correction bound to happen.İt is not a "if" but a "when".
The fact is that we should learn to live with this fact.İf tge market goes steadily upwards, it will come down at some point.

LOL do not worry till next week mate. I think after 5th of this month you may find the price dump like every month of this year shows us. Better you can go with the good potential altcoins in the market and invest on it.
Hope that will be helpful to get the swappy profit from the other coins like traders doing once in a meanwhile.
If BTC goes to cheap also you will find the some bump in the market for soon mate.
and what can happen on the 5th day? Apparently there are some expectations of something? I was hoping that Renault would be rebounding and at least the etherium will show good and stable growth in the near future. But now I'm worried about what will happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 02, 2018, 04:10:59 PM
The fact is that we should learn to live with this fact.İf tge market goes steadily upwards, it will come down at some point.

LOL do not worry till next week mate. I think after 5th of this month you may find the price dump like every month of this year shows us. Better you can go with the good potential altcoins in the market and invest on it.
Hope that will be helpful to get the swappy profit from the other coins like traders doing once in a meanwhile.
If BTC goes to cheap also you will find the some bump in the market for soon mate.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
The slow and steady price rise of Bitcoin is super healthy and I don't think a correction would be required or would happen for this. Normally correction may happen when the price reaches more than 100% within a short time but the current trend doesn't require or undergo any correction. Guess all the price is not manipulation and its real investors trending the price.
if investors systematically increase Bitcoin's demand on the market, then the actual price will increase and this will best affect the market as a whole. But to date, there are some fluctuations, when we see that the price for Bitcoin revolves around 9000 dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: