Pages:
Author

Topic: CORRUPT MODERATION - WHEN WILL IT STOP??? Clear example of one sided mods - page 3. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Local rules - no opinions to be given without supporting examples. Bored of talking with idiots who spout false allegations and then run away when you ask for examples.

More one sided corrupt moderators here colluding with scum bags to help them hide their dirty pasts. Also trying to weaponize the deleted posts gamed metric for getting people banned.  These posts are not off topic, they are relevant (more than their posts) and still they get deleted.This forums slides more into an echo chamber daily.

So we noticed that the "shit posts so bad they are actually funny" thread had become another opportunity for shit posters and corrupt mods to flame honest whistle blowers and take the sides of observable liars and scammers and those with sickening double standards.

Your signature is better than mine, ok maybe you would be agree to give me your spot in this case?
Even if he agreed to give his spot to you, I don't think you can be qualified to enter the Chipmixer Campaign. Move on buddy. In fact, I can guess that you can't tell us what good things have you ever done here before...

This ain't ought to be funny but a SAVAGE one!  Cool

Which mod deleted it?

I did. Feel free to rant all you want in your own topics, but quit derailing unrelated topics.

(I just laughed about 2 seconds though Cheesy)

This what I see after theymos post that to CH Cheesy
via Imgflip Meme Generator

We notice the mod that likes to enable observable scammers and liars,probable extortionists,trust abusers , and sneaky greedy racist trolling sig spammers on to DT to positions of trust wants to jump in with his own false accusations and general shit posting. Having this type of person with access to ANY private information is quite worrying. Obviously colluding with the observably untrustworthy bunch on here.

Which mod deleted it?

I did. Feel free to rant all you want in your own topics, but quit derailing unrelated topics.

Ha. I never saw that one. Maybe that's why CH has sulked off pretending to be banned.

I wonder if he did actually get a short ban or just took the hint and started on another. Maybe he thinks he can have a separate account for trolling to save the other:

Nothing in that huge rant has really anything to do with the case involving HostFat and therocktrading. You mentioned HostFat, but you didn't actually address anything related to the topic; you just tried yet another filibuster on your DT talking points.

We see you doing this over and over again. There are 61 good reports against you in the last 60 days. You're going to get banned if you keep this up.

We then quote a shit post that is so bad it is more than funny. I mean you can not actually get more funny that a person calling others evil and demanding they get red trust for selling their accounts that then goes and advertises for sale their own account can you?

Which mod deleted it?

Ha. I never saw that one. Maybe that's why CH has sulked off pretending to be banned.

I wonder if he did actually get a short ban or just took the hint and started on another. Maybe he thinks he can have a separate account for trolling to save the other:

Nothing in that huge rant has really anything to do with the case involving HostFat and therocktrading. You mentioned HostFat, but you didn't actually address anything related to the topic; you just tried yet another filibuster on your DT talking points.

We see you doing this over and over again. There are 61 good reports against you in the last 60 days. You're going to get banned if you keep this up.

LOL. Would be great if he was actually banned. Then we can pin his alts for ban evasion. This person may be intelligent but still has deep seeded psychiatric issues that border on the level of psychotic. I realize that's never been a valid reason to ban people in the past but rules is rules. Trolls are trolls, and spam is spam.

deep-seated? perhaps Notildah LOL

this one is hilarious, well not as hilarious as watching hilarious pretend to be objective and impartial. Still pretty funny I hope you all agree.

Nutildah lecturing others on selling their accounts and how untrustworthy and evil it is before trying to sell his own... or did he sell it?

Monitoring is underway.

I'm collecting two lists, one of account sellers and the other of account buyers. I will be sure to post this information, links and dates so everybody can see who to avoid from now on.

But this is obfuscated by the fact that most people don't know that they are reading the words of a bought account. There is no honesty or redeemable qualities in your arguments, you're simply trying to defend borderline evil behavior for your own selfish financial reasons.

followed by  this posted by the same user in 2016

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16312368

Name:   nutildah
Activity:   560
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 19, 2014, 11:50:27 AM
Trust:   0: -0 / +0

My posts were frequently contentious and sometimes downright argumentative, but that's because I'm a real person who was genuinely interested in bitcoin and this forum, and I wasn't just trying to build up an account to sell it or do sig campaigns.

Its a completely anonymous account, never been linked to my real identity. I stopped posting for the most part about 6 months ago.

I would like 0.3 BTC for it.

You can get back to me here or via PM. Thanks!

That was very funny Smiley this is why he does not like people trolling telling the truth, they need to be banned. Please ban anyone who tells the truth about us. We don't like it. Makes us look foolish and untrustworthy EVIL.

now that post is indeed so shit it is funny, and a rebuttal to the false allegations and garbage hilarious and co spews out but can never provide any examples or evidence for . WAIT IT IS DELETED?

On what grounds if the others remain exactly??

which mod deleted it, who reported it, and let's see your reasoning on it.

Pages:
Jump to: