Pages:
Author

Topic: Cost of Living Comparison - page 6. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
The cost of living in most of the cases is very high as compared to other places.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 03:05:54 PM
             HAND TO MOUTH  GENERATION
This quite difficult to do but now cost of living is high in almost every country and people are crying out daily.Come to think of electricity bills,water bills,huge children school fees,higher fuel prices etc the lists cannot end.Having to use your salary to cater for all these petty things by one person is really hard for living.People work from dawn to dusk just to pay bills and move from hand to mouth.All these things have put a lot of pressure on people as they go to bed  and start praying for their daily bread.Now people are taking dual jobs,mothers overwork and have little time for their children and these little child are left to cater for themselves at a tender age.This is because parents have to leave home early and join heavy traffic and get to work in time.Sometimes I ask what myself about the kind of system we have created for ourselves.People are dying of hypertension just because of the demands of life.Those who are fortunate to make the money do not even have enough time to enjoy the money.So what is happening?when can we rest? God save us from the rat race.
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
Looks interesting but the results are very disputable. Any statistics are usually lie but some positions in the list look quite objectively but I would like to take an attention that result data are very averaged. Project and idea are very interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
In terms of cost of living comparison, we can only give best estimation instead of accurate answer. This is because prices are dynamic and tend to change due to supply and demand, promotion, or inflation.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
May 06, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
It was a good practice, but  I compared 2 cities in my country,  The price was x3 higher than the current price..  If these prices were real, then we would not live at all
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 06, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
The cost of living depends on the human being, wherever the person is even able to adjust to his daily needs. There are several surveys that prove everyone has their own style and living expenses, the economic needs of a person is different there is always a way to add income and for example are cryptocurrencies that can facilitate the need for a simple living expenses. When you earn well,  you live well.
Adjusting to your daily needs still would have to do with what is coming in for you as you really would find that hard living in a place with a very high standard of living with a very low income. However, like you said, some people have a way they tend to cut their coat according to their sizes, while some obviously do not. The thing at the end is that if you do not end up living above your means, then you should always be fine but not without still considering the first factor that I mentioned.
Activity: 226
May 05, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
I would like to have a cryptocurrency huge income each week and live on a Bali Indonesia, I`ve a lots of video about life there...
Activity: 95
May 05, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Today the cost of living is getting higher or expensive as what I had observed many people are trying to reach things that are not basically needed because of the influence of social medias and because of the mentality of a person who want to adapt or copy other people lifestyle. I'd rather stay in a simple lifestyle but don't have an empty pocket/wallet.
yes agree, the cost of living comparison can not be seen from the factor of a person's circumstances because each individual has unequal spending.
Activity: 91
May 05, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
The cost of life comparison can be seen from the factors of residence, our salary and the unimportant needs of these things that can affect the cost of living.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
I think the cost of living comparison is seen from the factor of residence. if we are in a metropolitan city then the cost of living will be much different from the residence in the village.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
everyone is different from each other, not just in terms of necessity, but life is different, it's all the indicators that differentiate everyone. every region, every country will be different. therefore some small countries that use bitcoin hope their life can be better than before.
Activity: 289
May 05, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
I can say, if you have an income of Great Brittain, and live on Bali, or in India, the prices would be insane cheap for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
May 05, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Today the cost of living is getting higher or expensive as what I had observed many people are trying to reach things that are not basically needed because of the influence of social medias and because of the mentality of a person who want to adapt or copy other people lifestyle. I'd rather stay in a simple lifestyle but don't have an empty pocket/wallet.
Activity: 47
May 05, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
The cost of one's life depends on the lifestyle in jalaninya ...
Many people who have just enough income to meet their needs often impose themselves by following the lifestyle of the people who have more income.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
May 05, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
The third countries does allow for a low cost of living, but not all life in third country rubbish, if we are good at choosing a place in the mountains like Nepal then we will get better health than in big city full of pollution.

You are right dude, no offense though I live in 3rd world country so in term of public facilities are so miserable. Yes, mountain like Nepal is a good natural environment, but how about electricity, internet, etc. What i'm saying is price is an indicator of quality.. just like bitcoin vs altcoins
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
May 05, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
It was awesome.We all have some dream to live somewhere.It may be any foreign countries.You tool will help us to know the pre estimation of price of living.Without any practice.It will surely help the people in this forum.I had compared two city which was familiar to myself ,nearly 60% of expense is matching.Thank you for this thread.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
Try to live in 3rd world country guys, still plenty of spaces there, but food, sanitary, health is rubbish Grin
Yeah usually the higher the cost of living, the higher the quality of foods, etc as mentioned above.
The third countries does allow for a low cost of living, but not all life in third country rubbish, if we are good at choosing a place in the mountains like Nepal then we will get better health than in big city full of pollution.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 05, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
Cost of living depends on a person’s lifestyle wherever you may be. 

Well that's not always the case. In certain places, you've no choice but to adjust your lifestyle depending on the economic status pf the country where you are. Sometimes the cost of living may be a bit high, but the salary you're getting compensates for the high col. So you're pretty much the one who'll need to adjust.
Well maybe some point this is right,but we must always remember that human can adjust depend on how we want to,so i guess its all about the people itself ,that their cost of living defy on how much they wanted this to happen.instead of drinking flavored drinks why not just water,instead of eating in fast food why not cook for yourself so every foods you prepare can cover the whole day meal,isnt it applicable?
Activity: 294
May 05, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

The cost of living is actually affecting a happy state of certain persons in most cases. If people don't have enough of financial stability which will provide the security for a life they also cannot enjoy that same life.

Those countries with the high cost of living actually have the higher standards so someone from a different country cannot consider his/her move to that country if he doesn't have the steady work there.

Happiness is connected with the financial situation and no one cannot deny that. There are few cases where the rich people are not happy with all their wealth but that are only a few cases where the certain people have low morale and will.

Come on, you don't think you can be happy without money? Tell that to the people who live in slums. Being happy is not to do with what you have, it's how you perceive what you have. Just like bitcoin's worth is only defined by the value people assign to it.

That's right. In fact now everything is always dealing with money even  in my country use public toilets also have to pay. So money is on top of everything right now, there is our money happy. If someone says I'm happy without money it's just bullshit. The cost of living is in need not just for people who already have a partner and a child, a teenager who is in school also needs money for their snacks.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
May 05, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
Cost of living depends on a person’s lifestyle wherever you may be. 

Well that's not always the case. In certain places, you've no choice but to adjust your lifestyle depending on the economic status pf the country where you are. Sometimes the cost of living may be a bit high, but the salary you're getting compensates for the high col. So you're pretty much the one who'll need to adjust.
It really varies from country to country. Some countries have better living opportunities for everyone and some have the worst. Developing countries are quite cheaper to live a healthy life than in developed countries. And especially this living can be easier to people to developed countries when they go to developing countries. Whatever situation it is, the matter of fact is all about currency.
Pages:
Jump to: