Pages:
Author

Topic: Could be this 2017 bubble near its end? - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 25, 2017, 04:15:41 PM
Cryptocoin market has always had its cycles like the stock market. 2017 was a terrific year with tons of runs and it has been very easy to make money, but I think it could be near its end. Market will fall and consolidate for 2-3 years and then another bubble.

What do you think?
Cryptocurrencies market is still new to many people and the few that realize its existing this year were able to push the price from were we are early this year to were we are today. Bitcoin for example was before $1000 at February this year and with little people that had about it and try to invest we can see were we are today. I have been thinking lately that if bitcoin became mainstream and is being accepted by major online retailers like Amazon and aliexpress we may get to $250,000 before the end of the next three years.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:09:19 PM

Nope, the stock market bubble is near is end, but there is NO crypto bubble. The global economic collapse/reset is very near, people will be abandoning fiat currencies in droves, this is just the BEGINNING of the uptick in the cryptos, mark my words.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
October 25, 2017, 04:06:07 PM
I do not think that this will happen so soon, but I think that such a scenario is inevitable
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 04:03:18 PM
It depends whether actual value is gained from all the crypto projects. If many ICOs become scams and projects fail to deliver value then there is risk that investors start to withdraw their money. But I think we still have time, maybe year or more until investors start to loose belief.

I think the current boom started from Ethereum when investors saw that cryptos could actually be used for something valuable (ICOs). Thats the moment they went all-in.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 25, 2017, 04:03:07 PM
Cryptocoin market has always had its cycles like the stock market. 2017 was a terrific year with tons of runs and it has been very easy to make money, but I think it could be near its end. Market will fall and consolidate for 2-3 years and then another bubble.

What do you think?

Did you study the trend?   The only crash we gotten was the MTGox and that had to do with tons of bitcoins going missing.  IF you study the trend where that has not happen you will see bit get a mass increase, then has rollercoaster price fluctuation,  I say it can go to 4500 before it get to the next milestone, has been the same trend and if you think long term, its going to just go up,  if you dont worry about the temp dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2017, 04:00:10 PM
I don't know if it will be like that, I think we might just see a repeat of what we have had and this will go on for a while, it's just what happens in the altcoiin world, the key is learning when to take profit without getting too greedy which is quite a task to get to grip with.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
October 25, 2017, 03:51:45 PM
Partially the man I agree with you, but for some reason I think that now a little bit is not enough capitalization in order for the market to burst
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: