Pages:
Author

Topic: Could cracks be appearing on Putin's controlled state media - page 2. (Read 206 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin

putins ideology system is actually pretty though, if you oppose him the war or side with ukraine,

you are siding with fashists, neonazis, and genocidal supressors of people that seek liberty.

In your universe Putin is a freedom fighter? So he invaded Chechnya and Georgia to free the world sure. Seriously, there is a law stating that you cannot call war a war and that you cannot question the government or else face 15 years in prison. Survivors from Stalingrad, along with thousands of protesters got a criminal record and beatings. You need to review your definitions of tyranny, fascism and despotism.

You have a long story of post stating over and over Putin's official propaganda, I just want to let you know that there is no way you can convince well informed people of that kind of shit. You are not doing yourself a favour and you are definitely not doing a favour to the soldiers that are dying for Putin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Kremlin-controlled channel Rossiya 1 pundit Karen Shakhnazarov warned viewers that the conflict in Ukraine will isolate Russia.

“I have a hard time imagining taking cities such as Kyiv. I can’t imagine how that would look,” the filmmaker told uber-loyalist host Vladimir Solovyov.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/criticism-vladimir-putin-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-rossiya-1-karen-shakhnazarov-semyon-bagdasarov-b987471.html

It takes balls to even question the strategy in Russian media, despite not being able to speak out the word "War" without being sentenced to 15 years, but at least someone dared. And it is curious because they cannot say that this is a war of aggression, question official propaganda or mention the shelling of civils, so they simply can question if this is the best for Russia.

It seems that the only one that thinks his strategy is correct is Putin, and that can only be if no-one can tell the emperor that he is naked.

putins ideology system is actually pretty though, if you oppose him the war or side with ukraine,

you are siding with fashists, neonazis, and genocidal supressors of people that seek liberty.

putin is very well placed he is a god set in ruler, therefore he has a very efficient ideologic framework, similar with how opposition to trump made trump stronger,

similiar it will be with putin, the western woke left and their shortsighted conservatives backers will never able to defeat putin without taking very hard long term hits. the situtation will always stay balanced. if functional leaders are being removed ideologic movments get stronger etc.

putin is not just a figure like ghdaffi or hussein he is litterally a cornerstone
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
Kremlin-controlled channel Rossiya 1 pundit Karen Shakhnazarov warned viewers that the conflict in Ukraine will isolate Russia.

“I have a hard time imagining taking cities such as Kyiv. I can’t imagine how that would look,” the filmmaker told uber-loyalist host Vladimir Solovyov.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/criticism-vladimir-putin-ukraine-war-russian-state-tv-rossiya-1-karen-shakhnazarov-semyon-bagdasarov-b987471.html

It takes balls to even question the strategy in Russian media, despite not being able to speak out the word "War" without being sentenced to 15 years, but at least someone dared. And it is curious because they cannot say that this is a war of aggression, question official propaganda or mention the shelling of civils, so they simply can question if this is the best for Russia.

It seems that the only one that thinks his strategy is correct is Putin, and that can only be if no-one can tell the emperor that he is naked.
Pages:
Jump to: