Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 17. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 15, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Maybe the price below $ 400 is a good price to buy, but I doubt it will happen in the near future because recently Ethereum has got the good news that The US SEC will not consider Ethereum as a security
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 15, 2018, 01:32:51 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Believe me below 500 dollars will not. So I think there is nothing to wait for, but you need to buy something that is. In time, you'll understand what you did right and get more profit than you spent on buying.

Where were you yesterday? It was down under $500 but it is up again above $500 now, the market is still unstable so it may go down again in the next few days. In case of long term holding, yes it is still a good time to buy more ETH now but it wont be good for short term purpose imho.
Talking about its possibility to go down at $300, it is possible to happen if the market crash. We cant predict it correctly, just do buy as your own risk.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

It is now pretty much stressful time where one doesn't know the real answer. I mean crypto currencies behave in the wavy patterns all the time so one can know when the bull run and bearish trend is coming so as to make investment. However with currency continuous drop it has become difficult to know whether we should proceed now, or shovel we wait for another dump to occur so that we can see whole new bottom prices and then invest for better profitability. But in the long run im sure that buying at any point can benefit us. As far as ETH is considered it can hike 2x-3x the current rates. So it can be bought anytime.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:30:19 AM
i do not think so. if according to my analysis there is strong support at the price of $ 370, so ethereum will not drop at $ 300, because if it happens it means to break the support, and this indicates downtrend
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:27:06 AM
I wouldn't place my bets on Ethereum's value going so low. If you really want to invest in Ethereum, you should go in everytime the value of Ethereum goes to around 400$.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
in the last few months, yesterday the price of ethereum fell to the lowest value, then the price of ethereum rose again, seeing that market conditions are on a downward trend, Ethereum could fall to $ 300, if bad news happens, Ethereum will continue to fall
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
I think it is quite possible for this to happen. The prices of coin has not been stable for the past few months and if I can recall properly, there was even a period when ethereum went dip and was very close to $300 and since that time the market has not fully recovered relative to what we had late last year and early 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:21:32 AM
Believe me below 500 dollars will not. So I think there is nothing to wait for, but you need to buy something that is. In time, you'll understand what you did right and get more profit than you spent on buying.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 15, 2018, 01:16:25 AM

I think the bottom has reached already as we are seeing some spikes are started emerging since last night. This could be sign that crypt currencies are setting back to initial rates one more time. Im not saying that they will get spiked 20-50x or more than that but at least they are headed upwards and which is already big thing for us.

Its kind of rule that when you see green candle then you are little late in buying the crypto currencies. But if you see a red one then its time to buy a lot. We are middle of theses candlesticks and thus I believe that this is the right time to jump for the ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
I hope that the broadcast will drop to 200 dollars, such variant of events is quite possible. In this case, I will buy. In any case, while I do not advise buying air above $ 400, it will still fall
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
The market went as low as $459 yesterday, it's probably the lowest this month. But going back to $300 is also possible, in fact last april it was at $369, but for now (june 15) market is steadily growing again at $507. Yesterday was a good day to buy, and it still is now. By december, you investment would probably grow around 30-50%.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:14:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: