Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300? - page 8. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
I think it will not happen because I believe Ethereum will remain a profitable token for a long time,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
You should buy ethereum now, because we have one of the best moment when this coins are so cheap. 400 dollars for one ethereum is very worth option which you should use because in near future when price will start growing you will get satisfact profit

You will not make a mistake if you buy Ethereum now. this is the coolest altcoin, probably, we can call it the leader of the tokens. In future, its price will be going up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 22, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Ethereum is not going good now. $500 is been expected from it, but it is still a little bit far away from this target. I think it can reach $300, but this would be a very short term.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
July 22, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

I think $300 is not an extreme value for ethereum, but I don't think it will touch $300 in the following months. But unfortunately, its price depends on the price of bitcoin, and remember that, every value is possible for every coin in crypto Smiley
That is true but for me that price is still to low, for me etherum will be at the same level for some time and after that it will be slowly recovering into the 1k$.
Activity: 602
July 22, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Now it seem good time to buy Etherium since its price is dumped. But no one can know will it be dumped again in following days.
uniquely the prices for the crypto currency to return to the indicators of 2017, and this despite the fact that even if it falls below today's level. Proceeding from this, the etherium will always be a profitable investment, because even its newcomers know about its potential.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Now it seem good time to buy Etherium since its price is dumped. But no one can know will it be dumped again in following days.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
If the price of ethereum goes down it's better to buy it immediately, because if you keep waiting for the price down it will be wasting your time. Now the price of ethereum is on the rise, if you have bought ethereum you will get some profit. So do not wait too long, if the price falls better to immediately buy it and if the price goes down again to buy again. There is a possibility that the price of ethereum to be thrown to $ 3,000 but for now may not be because the price of ethereum is rising, maybe this will not happen. A good price to buy ethereum is when the price goes down, so do not waste the opportunity to buy ethereum even though it is very small.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
It can be dumped much lower than that, never underestimate what low liquidity and some selling can do to even the biggest coins
Activity: 88
July 22, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
And what you do not like the price of Ethereum. Most likely, below the current price levels Ethereum will not fall, so I advise you to hurry with the purchase.
Activity: 80
July 19, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
of course it can, but at the time maybe btc around 4k lol
yeah  i hope could have more eth,
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 09:54:53 PM
possible due to the fact i think the rate will dropping until august, so i wager we can purchase in a lower charge in july and viable it's going to hit in $three hundred handiest, i hope that will show up. i'm so excited to buy many ethereum when the rate remains losing and promote it in december.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 13, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
I don't see eth going below $400. It's right to buy eth because it's lrice is cheap and it could give us a huge profit when the market recovers and starts to grow.
  The volatility of the market will not take too long when you have patience. Moreover, Ethereum does not shown any sign to dumped and this rescent days it has starting to pump up and I am very hopeful that it will continue to arise persistently. For now ,i hold my coins and purchase it when the stability of the market will occur.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Again, it all depends on the behavior of the market. If bitcoin will continue to fall and will reach 4000$ it is likely that Ethereum will drop to$ 300 and below. But I think this will not happen
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 11:19:15 PM
I don't see eth going below $400. It's right to buy eth because it's lrice is cheap and it could give us a huge profit when the market recovers and starts to grow.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I think $300 is not an extreme value for ethereum, but I don't think it will touch $300 in the following months. But unfortunately, its price depends on the price of bitcoin, and remember that, every value is possible for every coin in crypto Smiley
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 12, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
I think not. ETH will always be supported at $ 400, so the price can only drop to $ 400 and will re-recover. ETH is a coin of the future. So buy ETH today to buy at cheap rates
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

You should buy ethereum now, because we have one of the best moment when this coins are so cheap. 400 dollars for one ethereum is very worth option which you should use because in near future when price will start growing you will get satisfact profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 12, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
I suggest you to open your mind in any possibilities and impossibilities in cyrptoverse. Consider any situation that will happen, no matter how bad or good. You should have a flexible strategy that can be modifiable whenever necessary. The volatility in the market will only wash away those who are not resilient and patient enough.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
I don't figure Eth can go that low yet anything can occur in crypto showcase, so it's not hard to foresee the cost. In any case, the downtrend appears like finished and now the cost is rising, so no compelling reason to stress.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

I think that ETH purchase always the good idea. ETH is already an adjusting coin therefore existence or purchase of some - the excellent decision. Besides, its value is much higher, than for the first time. I think that now the most suitable time, so far the market still low.
Pages:
Jump to: