Pages:
Author

Topic: Could exchanges leverage on the current market trend to woo new investors? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
It's very understandable that people want to see result, the bull run is just by the corner, almost all the crypto token warming up to pump the excitement is present already.

Last week I help a friend of mine which is a newbie buy a coin, just this week he called in excitement that the coin have already done 40percent.

I just told him to sell it right away and convert it to Bitcoin, why am I saying this? Base on the season we are entering, the excitement is already around the corner, so the centralized exchange would want to leverage on it to woo new investors easily base on the profit people are making by just buying and holding.

Which coin did you advised your friend to buy and on what platform did he bought it from?
Activity: 182
Merit: 115
It's very understandable that people want to see result, the bull run is just by the corner, almost all the crypto token warming up to pump the excitement is present already.

Last week I help a friend of mine which is a newbie buy a coin, just this week he called in excitement that the coin have already done 40percent.

I just told him to sell it right away and convert it to Bitcoin, why am I saying this? Base on the season we are entering, the excitement is already around the corner, so the centralized exchange would want to leverage on it to woo new investors easily base on the profit people are making by just buying and holding.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
In less than a month, the crypto global mcap has surged from $1.1B to $1.7B and daily trading volume from the epileptic $40M to now $90M - $100M indicating adoption and inflow of capital into the cryptocurrency market.

Cryptocurrency exchanges having been bussing with newbies signing up and buying different types of crypto they feel will surge as Bitcoin and other altcoins prices continue to gain significantly. The token that has really impressed me personally is JTO.

With the current market condition, I think this is an opportunity for exchanges to leverage and attract new users by dishing out beneficial events to users in order to further encourage mass adoption. Do you share the same sentiment or you have divergent opinion? Let's discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: