Pages:
Author

Topic: Could I Theoretically Roll 10000 in Freebitco.in? - page 3. (Read 21468 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Given that the rolling are provably fair, you can hit 10000 in Freebitco.in but it would require a lot of rolls to achieve that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
my rolls never exceeds 9885  Sad

well i think i'll just try and try.  Cheesy

BTW Thanks for the replies!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have rolled at freebitco.in 4 times 9886-9985, human under me 5 times this amount and one time 9986. And it is all within 2 weeks.
I will give a try to feed zebra site. Does they pay out normaly ?
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
My best hit is between 9986-9993, but never give me over 9993. They have a list of top winners, looks like the best we can win is between 9994 - 9997
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Actually, they mention that they are provably fair if you look carefully for the link on the page where you submit the captcha and roll. A hash is calculated based on client and server secrets and agreed nonces, of which part is taken to yield a 32-bit unsigned integer, which is divided by 429496.7295 and supposedly rounded up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Nobody, and I searched this whole forum, reported that they ever rolled 10 000. If someone did win that, they would have screen captured it and posted on the forum.
The question have been asked before.

In my opinion it's just a carrot. The do not say, up to $200 per hour, for nothing. They would have had lots more people joining them, if they said, We give $200 every hour. But NO faucet will survive that. Not even Freebitco.in with his 547,478 registered users.

I must admit, I do still try, because they are a paying faucet. But people have been hitting it hard and hackers too. So I do not see, that they will survive a lot longer.

Just do not play the multiply BTC option.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Zebra has been running a 10 000 000 satoshi prize giveaway, to celebrate the Soccer world cup, and I saw almost 2000 people trying to win that and also get some extra satoshi's. More faucets should acctually, do this to increase traffic to their sites.
thanks. well i think i'll just count on my luck.   Cheesy
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
I am just curious because IMO i can't  Undecided Huh

AFAIK, the site didn't tell you how the random number is generated, so we can't really tell...

EDIT: Indeed, the site explain in details how the number is generated. You can find it by clicking "PROVABLY FAIR" on top.
 I am just curious because IMO i can't  Undecided Huh
Pages:
Jump to: